Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? (881 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2017
Now that a 39 year old has won French election let me go and prepare for 2019....hope my fellow youths will support me or will you still prefer the old grandfathers?
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by whitebeard(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
show me what u got
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2017
whitebeard:
show me what u got
like qualifications?
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by neocortex: 8:40pm On May 08, 2017
What are your plans for Nigeria's economic and social development ?

1 Like

Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2017
neocortex:
What are your plans for Nigeria's economic and social development ?
my first plan for Nigeria is restructuring....
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by neocortex: 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
bilulu:

my first plan for Nigeria is restructuring....
Too vague in my opinion, you will need to give a comprehensive detail
of your plan.
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2017
neocortex:

Too vague in my opinion, you will need to give a comprehensive detail
of your plan.
I jux identified one of d major problems in Nigeria.... d current federalism isn't working n wen we were better wen we practiced regional govt.... so I think it's high time states start producing n pay tax to d centre also unicameral system will b more favourable in order to cut cost
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by nel123: 9:44pm On May 08, 2017
Bilulu, you can only score a goal only when you make attempts , if can push yourself through the muddy waters and come forward then you will be surprised what can happen in your favor.
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
You must find one of your primary school female teachers,woo her,court her and marry her.
Lest I forget,she must be 65years or even more.
Trust me,nigerians would happily and joyfully swear for you sorry I mean vote for you.
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by leofab(f): 11:27pm On May 08, 2017
Your are still a leader of tomorrow
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by whitebeard(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2017
bilulu:

like qualifications?
the world is changing papers are becoming irrelevant..tell me your skills man your talent your passion
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by tollyboy5(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2017
bilulu:
Now that a 39 year old has won French election let me go and prepare for 2019....hope my fellow youths will support me or will you still prefer the old grandfathers?
My man I don't know how serious you are but you need to start from somewhere. you can't just come and contest when nobody know you yet, join a winning party create anough fame so you could puch a lot of fans, you could start with senator then straight to president. Don't worry if you are qualified we go work for you. but if you say restructuring is what we need I agree but you can't start from there
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2017
leofab:
Your are still a leader of tomorrow
wen will dat tomorrow ever come?
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2017
tollyboy5:

My man I don't know how serious you are but you need to start from somewhere. you can't just come and contest when nobody know you yet, join a winning party create anough fame so you could puch a lot of fans, you could start with senator then straight to president. Don't worry if you are qualified we go work for you. but if you say restructuring is what we need I agree but you can't start from there
don't u think if I chose to join one of d winning parties either APC or PDP I will be bread with corruption? I get ur point were u said start from somewhere
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by Otradearena: 6:45am On May 09, 2017
What are your agendas?
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:04am On May 09, 2017
The youths who have already sold their 2019 votes? Even if you start from the bottom and climb up, the youths will look past you and run to that corrupt old man who'll drop some papers. Nigeria's problems isn't really the leaders but NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2017
Otradearena:
What are your agendas?
ve already stated one ....

1 Like

Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by tollyboy5(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2017
bilulu:

don't u think if I chose to join one of d winning parties either APC or PDP I will be bread with corruption? I get ur point were u said start from somewhere
No o! fashola was better than tinubu but we know tinubu very well, you don't have to follow bad eggs be the clean one! create new legacy for others. starting with new parties is not a good decision
Re: Will My Fellow Youths Vote For Me During 2019 Presidential Election? by bilulu(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2017
tollyboy5:

No o! fashola was better than tinubu but we know tinubu very well, you don't have to follow bad eggs be the clean one! create new legacy for others. starting with new parties is not a good decision
does dat make Fashola to b a saint? can we mingle wit d corrupt ones to make d country clean?

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye / Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy / The New Indi Amin Of Kogi State Chief Edward Onoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.