Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye (881 Views)

Rekiya Bello Is Dead: Governor Yahaya Bello Loses Stepmother / Yahaya Bello Is An Unfortunate Governor, We Want Direct Primaries - Kogi APC / "Yahaya Bello Is Little Hitler" - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by toba400: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Dino Melaye said this about his state governor, Yahaya Bello of Kogi state, in a post he shared on IG. Recall that few days ago, a group of Kogi state indigenes believed to be from the camp of the governor, said they were planning to recall Dino from the Senate.

Dino yesterday evening, took to his IG page to reply the agitators of his recall.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/04/yahaya-bello-is-suffering-from-the-most-chronic-form-of-madness-senator-dino-melaye/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Nutase: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Maybe true
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by frenzydilz(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
It takes one to know one

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by SuperSuave(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2017
it takes two to tango

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Ozid(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2017
Dino stop disgracing yourself. Always insulting Bello like he takes you serious. It is high time you stop this your gibberish attitude.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Nna17(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Dino malaye always trending on disagreement, well Mad men knows their fellow members, he might be right sha.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Ozid(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
it takes two to tangle
I think it is tango not tangle. E.g It takes two to tango
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Theyveedo(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by SuperSuave(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Ozid:
I think it is tango not tangle. E.g It takes two to tango
my bad, will modify. Thanks
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Ozid(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
my bad, will modify. Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by thesicilian: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
This Dino that is always typing prayers on Twitter will still be insulting everyone up and down.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by decatalyst(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
It take a mad man to identify the mad with chronic madness grin

League of mad men! grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by NextGovernor(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Two of you are mad Sir.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by bennymark(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2017
the first step to failure is fear

I fear Kogi state alot cos of fetish stories I hear and then the leadership style of this pot (Yahya Bello) that kettle (Thug Dino) is calling black

God calmed my fears by blessing me with a job I cannot reject in same Kogi.

Kogi is doomed Sha, been here 2 months and never seen the blink of NEPA light. (less than 20 mins from State capital)
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by malton: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
You see why the Senate should be scrapped?

They have nothing doing.

Public money should not be dispensed with such largesse to nonentities.

This one has time to be attacking people from every corner.
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by Houseofglam7(f): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Na dem dem
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by ekensi01: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
it takes two to tango
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
DINO MELAYE you are a big FOOL who don't know exactly why he was elected as SENATOR. I wish am close to you while posting this trash undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Is Suffering From The Most Chronic Form Of Madness- Dino Melaye by fergie001: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na 1 person get all these names?

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors To Osinbajo - It's Time To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu & Others / Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! / Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.