Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny (2744 Views)

Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 9:19am On May 14, 2017
Since the leaders of the real IPOB still claim leadership,question then remains which IPOB does Kanu claim to lead?

Does he even claim to lead IPOB?

If so when was his version of IPOB founded by him?

What type of organisation is it? I.e. Is it a political party? An NGO? Charity?

Does IPOB have a constitution, bank account etc and in which country , state and or city were these formed , established and recorded?
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2017
Really?
Tell me more.
Did he not complete a degree before his masters in Brunel?

What year did he arrive in UK

What year did he complete his masters?

Agumbaa:

Has masters degree in Political Economics from Brunel University London, was into property consultancy business, infact 2009 he used most of his personal money into Radio Biafra, when he could not sustain running the station again, because it was on short wave, and short wave costs lots of money, Radio Biafra went offline, he funded the radio and it came back in 2013, and Chika Madu, a business mogul based in Japan bought them a multi million naira transmitter, which is why the FM is called CHK, esp CHK 102.1FM. The Transmitter helped them to have small interdependent transmitters across Biafraland, to this day.

Nnamdi Kanu's family is not poor anyway, his father has stalls in business districts in Aba, he owns two buildings in St Michael's Aba which gets rented for millions, plus other properties the family have in other places in Aba and Umuahia and probably businesses too which they earn from.

Forget the rhetorics, the man is a very intelligent man, in May 2015, he predicted that within few months Nigeria would go into recession and he explained, it was from him i learn in depth analysis of what a "Rentier" economy is and he called Nigeria "Oil rentier" economy that was going to collapse.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by thoth: 11:26am On May 14, 2017
noted, @GenBuhari…still waiting for your answer.
najoke:

Then face topic.........or go open ya own thread and ask ur questions.......abi you sabi create thread.....dont be shy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by MXrep: 11:50am On May 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Since the leaders of the real IPOB still claim leadership,question then remains which IPOB does Kanu claim to lead?

Does he even claim to lead IPOB?

If so when was his version of IPOB founded by him?

What type of organisation is it? I.e. Is it a political party? An NGO? Charity?

Does IPOB have a constitution, bank account etc and in which country , state and or city were these formed , established and recorded?
which kind poke nosing be this na. Go and join IPOB to find out
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Ejanla07: 11:54am On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:
So this rumour is true, so it's true that when normal human beings are sleeping, afonjas will be looking at ceiling thinking about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.

I decided to be awake tonight to personally confirm it and here they are gnashing their teeth over Biafran issues.

You decendants of fallen lucifer are terrible, I repeat, you guys are terrible nawa oo.
Indeed, the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you skull miners sleepiness night. Let me go to bed because I have seen and confirmed it. Just look at the time. Ewwww!!

my flatthead brother above why do dis to our yoruba muslims skulls.... why finish us like dis.... chaiiii

pls take it easy on our empty yoruba muslim slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg eating conehead heads...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Ejanla07: 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
AbelDjassi:
A lot of the information you want is in plain sight, my conspiracy theorist comrade, GenBuhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

1. Where was he born?

Answer: Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State,

2. Date of birth?

Answer: Sept 1967 / circa 1970 (depending on the source you read) grin

3. Primary / Secondary Schools attended in which state /country

Answer: Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and Government College Umuahia.

4. Universities attended in which states / country

Answer: Attended 'University of Nigeria Nsukka' but never finished his degree.

5. Ans: Masters Political Science from Brunel University UK

6. Employment history (give employer and dates)partial Ans: Worked as a property consultant in UK, then started a radio station in 2009 which failed, restarted 2013, with some investors

Some employment history:

Alpha Phoenix Consulting Limited, 230 Banister House, Homerton High Street, London, E9 6BP.

RBL Management Services Limited and Biafra Television Ltd; 30 Sandlings Close, London, SE15 3SY.

Elsewhere, Nnamdi Kanu's work history is summarised as follows grin

7. How did he become involved in IPOB

8. His mothers state of origin

9. Did he live or his parents live through the original Biafran war in Biafra

10. Date of his traditional wedding ?

His wife's state of origin

References:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu
https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917268338/MR-NWANNEKAENYI-KENNY-OKWU-KANU/summary
http://www.endole.co.uk/company/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited
http://newsrescue.com/radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanus-real-name-comes-out-see-what-it-is/#axzz4gYVTe3f0
http://www.endole.co.uk/profile/profile_new.php?id=10663168

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
So people promoting IPOB on this forum are scared of reasonable questions about the life and history of Kanu.

Why is that?

These IPOB forum warriors may not even in reality be black.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 14, 2017
His wife is 38 years old

Her maiden name is Okwu

Kanu seems to have adopted his wife's maiden name into his own official surname.

This Kanu eh! The more you look the less you see!
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by thoth: 9:30pm On May 14, 2017
Wikipedia page on Kanu. Assume this is all the people knew then make your conclusions on that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

It's quite shameful the insane hypocrisy of certain individuals that they can't prove whether Buhari has a WAEC certificate or Not, does not care and wouldn't profile him on such standards but would ask for the color of Nnamdi Kanu's intestines in order ascertain whether he would be believed or not.

I have over the day pondered how the information GenBuhari was requesting for relevant to the root of IPOB agitation. i can't seem to form any tangible relations thereof no matter how i twist it.

GenBuhari might want to find a leeway to declare Nnamdi Kanu an "imperialist tool" as he always lumps anything against Buhari, then one will always ask, the only thing Nnamdi Kanu ever asks for was the Actualization of the Sovereign state of Biafra, he never asked for money from Nigeria or an oil well. Going by this fact, if asking for ones freedom which is within one's right makes one an Imperialist tool, then we can syllogically apply the same concept to all Biafrans , to Ojukwu, To GenBuhari's father whom he claims took part in the war, to Chinua Achebe and too all Nations on earth to has desired to be sovereign.

all biafrans were recruited and employed by the MI5 to execute their imperialist plans. This is exactly what a Deranged Schizophrenic would utter, now whether GenBuhari is right in his conclusions or Not i cannot judge but rather your personal conclusion depends on the extent of your schizophrenia. we all are schizophrenic to an extent, some more than others and this i assume is the best test to confirm ourselves if we need medical help or not.
Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by Nobody: 4:25am On May 15, 2017
thoth asked why I think Buhari is trying to fix the country or fixing the country.

Well the state of the country that he inherited was abysmal.

Whilst oils was selling at $100 per barrel the last PDP administration was unable to deliver a single infrastructure in 16 years
Unable to pay salaries
Unable to stop or check Boko Haram
Taking foreign loans
depleting reserves

Buhari was inaugurated as president when oil prices had fallen to approx $40 /barrel falling as low as $29/barrel at one point,
Buhari spent his first year stabilising , cleaning and bringing sanity to governance.

He implemented measures such as TSA, BVN, clearing ghost workers, bailed out states who are owing salaries.
Stopped and defeated Boko Haram and resettled IDPs.

Delivered the Kaduna to Abuja rail project.

PMB Fixed refineries then the sabotage from imperialist and their agents began:

A refinery that was fixed had a major inflow installation blown up within weeks of operating at close to desire capacity.

The imperialist and agents within APC assisted Imperialist agent Saraki to hijack the senate presidency and frustrate Buhari.

He even went to court to recover our $1trn Malabu oil block from imperialist IOCs and kept hounding imperialist nations to return of our looted money.

Other sabotage was introduction of herdsmen terrorist front and sudden emergence of the incredible ninja skilled and elusive Niger Delta Avengers who are imperialist sponsored or even imperialist special forces troops and working with imperialist oil companies to sabotage our economy.

Wasn't it too convenient how they all suddenly stopped pumping oil at the same time even though not a single member of their workforce was ever harmed or threatened by the oil installations being blown up.

Despite all the sabotage PMB still managed record many achievements:
including Prosecution of Kanu, Saraki, FKK, Metuh, ex ministers , ex-governors, DGs of government agencies , not even serving judges has been spared. Despite the limited success in getting convictions in corruption cases the sincerity of purpose is the main thing Nigerians see in PMB that was absent from PDP administrations.

Other achievements include: removal of "fuel subsidy" , paying pensioners areas, revitalisation of Agric sector , free school meals, Npower , quick resolution of most industrial disputes.

Most important is the perception that corruption is more under control than during the PDP era.

On IPOB and Kanu, I have given him a fair hearing and genuinely was / and still open to being convinced that he is his own man and not sponsored by imperialists to destablise Nigeria. And even if he is I cannot support secession without first getting the mandate through a referendum of the entire country.

I will later today or tomorrow deliver my conclusion from the information gained from contributors to this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny by thoth: 8:22am On May 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
thoth asked why I think Buhari is trying to fix the country or fixing the country.

Well the state of the country that he inherited was abysmal.
This is the catchphrase for every useless regime in history of the world. Let's expand a bit on that .
Every Government in the history of Nigeria has always inherited a nation much worse than it's predecessors, both the military and the civilian regimes, an astute politician and leader should know this and would only go into politics if he/she has a solution to the existing problems. Jonathan had it much worse, Buhari same but did a good job sending it to the Dogs.
Buhari during campaign proudly exclaimed that he will solve all Nigerians problems in his tenure, he made promises which he is still yet to keep and his main campaign point was the state of the nation, that make it a fact that he is fully aware and understand the job he is about to assume.
So is he incompetent or just ignorant of what his duties should be ?

Whilst oils wa selling at $100 per barrel the last PDP administration was unable to deliver a single infrastructure in 16 years
Unable to pay salaries
Unable to stop or check Boko Haram
Taking foreign loans
depleting reserves

This is just sad,very sad, really sad that one should say that Jonathan did not "deliver a single infrastructure" during his tenure, i would't go into that anymore considering the absurdity of this claim.

Buhari and his minions was unable to pay salaries not the preceding government, that shows incompetency on behalf of Buhari since the price of oil went off the cliff during the former administration and Buhari was well aware and has no solution, then why on earth will a clueless man want to lead a nation.
The the most astounding part of this whole debacle is that none of these inadequacies ever stopped Buhari, his families and his associates living a lavish lifestyle, only in his tenure was parties abroad and designer handbags and wristwatches became associated with first ladies and mistresses to the people around him. millions of dollars are stashed and found here and there, each of those state governors that couldn't pay its workers became richer and richer while meanwhile declaring those inadequacies. what a contrast if you ask me.

Buhari was inaugurated when oil price had fallen to approx $40 /barrel falling as low as $29/barrel at one point,
Buhari spent his first year stabilising , cleaning and bringing sanity to governance.
I am still bugged by this idea of how Buhari "stabilized, cleaned and brought sanity to governance" do you mind telling us what he actually did on that end ?

He implemented measures such as TSA, BVN, cleared ghost worker, bailed out states who are owing salaries.
Stopped and defeated Boko Haram and resettled IDPs.
Jonathan's regime was the brainchild of BVN not Buhari.
TSA was a massive failure and took the wind off many state parastatals, relieving then of their independence and ability to act within their field, decreasing efficiency as such and relegating them to the mercy of illiterate Fulani whom politicized all state parastatals by leveraging the finance fulcrum. You should read the details of how the TSA was implemented, the percentage that was charged just for managing it, then you will see the extent of the Scam/incompetency that was Buhari.

Delivered the Kaduna to Abuja rail project.
I hate lies, i hate it more when it's deliberately to tarnish the image of a better person, Kaduna-Abuja railway never has anything to do with Buhari, it was one of the many Transportation expansion initiative by Jonathan's administration,It was built by the China Railway Construction Corporation with double lines over a period of three years at the cost of $850m. Please clarify on how Buhari became a part of Jonathan's Vision ?

Fixed refinery then sabotage from imperialist and their agents began:

The refinery that was fixed had a major inflow installation blown up within weeks of operating at close to desire capacity.

The imperialist and agents within APC assisted Imperialist agent Saraki to hijack the senate presidency and frustrate Buhari.

He even went to court to recover oil block from imperialist IOCs and kept hounding them for return of our looted money.

That's the biggest nonsense I've ever heard this month, fixed what refinery ?
Every oil facility that was blown up was blown for a reason and the most simple reason of all is that a Fulani degenerate whom was bred, raised and educated on Fulani styled stoicity, rashness, barbarism and dictatorial tendencies does not suit a DEMOCRATIC Institution, especially one where conflict resolution skills are required. He failed to understand that unlike the Islamic north whom are used to autocratic form of governance, others require a more subtle, more respectful and Democratic procedure to achieve complicity.Not all Nigerians are backward like our President.
About Saraki and Co, i will only state i am not really interested in the frolics of fools whom has no vision nor whose actions does not effect the masses in any positive way.

Other sabotage was introduction of herdsmen terrorist front and sudden emergence of the incredible ninja skilled and elusive Niger Delta Avengers who are imperialist sponsored and working with imperialist oil companies to sabotage our economy as they all suddenly stopped pumping oil at the same time even though not a single member of their workforce was ever harmed.

Despite all the sabotage PMB still managed record many achievements:
including Prosecution of Kanu, Saraki, FKK, Metuh, ex ministers , ex-governors, DGs of goverment agencies with likited success but the sincerity of purpose is the main thing Nigerians see in PMB that was absent from PDP administrations.

Now i can see what's your intent, Buhari's main achievements was only PROSECUTION!!! Imagine?? nothing tangible for the masses just meaningless extrajudicial prosecution!!! A British friend of mine some months ago during a discussion pointed out to the me how BUhari has reduced our Judiciary to a laughing stock. At this present moment only a fool will ever believe he is protected by the law, while people are held against the will of the Judiciary, citizens were locked up even when a Judge declared that they should be freed, Judges whom does not tow the dictator's line were arrested, this animal just messed up the whole bloody judiciary and gave more credence to the reason why groups like MEND and AVENGERS should seek justice through violence since the Judiciary itself is now a joke.
I remember during Buhari's previous administration when he forced a Judge to jail FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI on some stupid charges, the Judge was soo ashamed that he was begging on behalf of FELA , A man whom has no regard for the constitution and can only see or analyse things through a myopic Fulani barbaric lens.

Removal of "fuel subsidy" , paying pensioners areas, Revitalisation of Agric sector and many more , free school meals, Npower , quick resolution of most industrial disputes.
I don't know how educated you are, i won't assume anything generally, but it will suffice for me to say that most advanced nations I've lived in has a form of Fuel subsidy or the other, from France,Germany,Uk to Libya and Saudi Arabia. Any good student of Political Economics will tell you why these measure were put in place.
Meanwhile the IMF and World Bank has been clamoring for the removal of these subsidies to put the population into more misery and hardship, cripple growing business in the absence of electricity and cheaper transport systems, Buhari as their choice of TOOL totally achieved all their Imperialist goals within a really short time.

The most important is the perception that corruption is more under control than during the PDP era.
Sorry to say you are the only one with such perception so i'll recommend a clinical solution if you are willing to go that route.

On IPOB and Kanu, I have given him a fair hearing and genuinely was / and still open to being convinced that he is his own man and not sponsored by imperialists to destablise Nigeria. And even if he is I cannot support secession without first getting the mandate through a referendum of the entire country.

I will later today or tomorrow deliver my conclusion from information gained from contributors to this thread.

A blind man is a blind man, whether he deliberately claims to be blind or actually BLIND. For the Past 9 years all that Biafrans , Middle Belt and Western Nigerians were asking for was a referendum, That is exactly what they has been consistently denied. How on earth do you expect a non-violent movement to achieve the sovereignty of their people if not through a referendum. The only difference this time was that while other regimes were finding reasons to postpone it Buhari in his autocratic capacity does not undertsand the reason for dialogue and shuns democratic processes in favor of Islamic hedonistic dictatorship .
I hate a man that lies to himself, you better check if you are such man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets / How Nigerians Reacts To The Outcome Of Osun Rerun Elections / INEC Has Postponed 2019 Election - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.