Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? (576 Views)

3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Type Of Profitable Business To Start With 300k Naira, In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2017
Sup my people, I want to start a blog and I have a budget of 300k, I want to get a real good website design and also I want to earn money from the blog, thinking of going into entertainment, I heard it was a very profitable niche, any way summary is I want to earn profit from this blog, so guys how can I achieve this?

Willing to work with experienced people here.
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Emproxy(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2017
1. Don't go into blogging with the mindset that you will start reaping today or tomorrow. It is a long term investment.
2. You need contents, very enticing stuffs to get reader engaged. This means you must hire a professional Copywriter for creative articles, and advert materials.
3. You need to invest in marketing and distribution of your contents in places where your target audiences are.
4. If you don't have other steady mean of income to meet your needs, then don't invest this scarce resources in blogging.

If you need other value based business ideas and support we can help you.

Call / WhatsApp 07066091812
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by imohchard(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2017
just like the first poster said.. consider blogging as a long term investment.
And dont just go into entertainent because you feel thats where the money is.
We have a lot of useless entertainment blogs that no one reads.

Think of a niche that is less concentrated and research on that. Make it have an international appeal.
If your post and articles re good people will even subscribe.
Share links on twitter and facebook regularly and create ads too. cheap ads.

and if you need help with the website contact me. 09034310695. I can creat a blog for you for less than 50k
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2017
Emproxy:
1. Don't go into blogging with the mindset that you will start reaping today or tomorrow. It is a long term investment.
2. You need contents, very enticing stuffs to get reader engaged. This means you must hire a professional Copywriter for creative articles, and advert materials.
3. You need to invest in marketing and distribution of your contents in places where your target audiences are.
4. If you don't have other steady mean of income to meet your needs, then don't invest this scarce resources in blogging.

If you need other value based business ideas and support we can help you.

Call / WhatsApp 07066091812

hmm okay, i will wassap you when i am less busy, thanks
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala please help me move to frontpage so i can get other replies and make proper decision, thank you.
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by zopaks: 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
good idea, am also thinking along that line of thought
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
If you approach blogging as a business investment, you are almost likely to be frustrated. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, I think the fake news blogs we have presently are more than enough.

If you have something meaningful to contribute, 300k is outrageous. I started blogging with less than 20k. I don't know what you have been reading but you need to rethink your overall strategy and objective. If not, better keep your money in the bank until you can think of something better to do with it.

My opinion.
Re: Thinking Of Starting A Blogging Business With 300k. Any Advice /tips? by Howla3(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2017
This dream can be achieved with ease when you have a mentor like Mr. Victor.

He's helped so many guys out there through blogging and I'm one of them.

His username on NL is Ifebaby16 and here's his site. http://blogdevelopers.net

Congrats in advance bro. I wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Dies In Boating Accident - Uberafricaforum / 7 Ways To Fund Your Business Start Up Ideas / Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.