Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. (575 Views)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / NEPC Says Nigerians Unofficially Exporting $40bn Goods Annually / Benefits Of Exporting Palm Kernel Oil (pko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. by Justanodadude: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls I am highly interested in starting an export business here in Nigeria.
What do I need ?
The capital required ?

Any export agent that can be used?
Other cons and pros of the business will be expecting your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. by tectonotimes: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Justanodadude:
Pls I am highly interested in starting an export business here in Nigeria.

What do I need ?

The capital required ?

Any export agent that can be used?

Other cons and pros of the business will be expecting your reply.

Thanks in advance.
OP, you did the right thing you are supposed to do by making enquiries over export business that you are about to start. People that just rushed into export without adequate knowledge of it always get defrauded by the foreign buyers of their products. You must have adequate knowledge of export operations, management, documentation and letter of credit best practice. For more information, click on the first link on my signature. All your questions have been answered there.
Re: Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. by ugbengasin34: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
My London/UK people, you may want to visit

www.maloofx.com

Not only do I bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, I have also gone ahead to show you the comparison of the rates in Nigeria vs London.
The table Labelled London shows the average rate from Peckham/Woolwich.
WITH COMMISSION: What the Dealer would tell you his rate is
WITHOUT COMMISSION: The “True rate” you get for your bucks after removing the Dealers commission
All you need do come to the site and check what you are getting for your hard earned pounds sterling.

Have fun.
Ontario/Canada rate coming soon
Re: Introduction To Exporting In Nigeria. by Justanodadude: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lalasticlala pls move dis to FP for more view I want to start this because I fed up of waiting for a job.

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!! / Customs E-auction Portal At A Glance / How Do I Make It On Fiverr ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.