Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today (10566 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by oshe11: 8:21am On May 09, 2017
k
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by sbashir10(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2017
a
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Brakzy: 8:21am On May 09, 2017
OK HBD
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by engrchykae(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There is nothing worth celebrating in the this man, except for his age, he would have been a national icon if had handed over reign of power to Chief MKO Abiola the winner the most fair and credible election to have ever conducted in Nigeria.
Instead, he sat tight until a despotic Abacha over threw the coward.
abi o he had 3 months to revisit the june 12 election and hand over to mko but he never did.the evil genius placed this fool on the throne to tell nigerians that even a yorubaman cant handover power to mko even he is constitutionally enabled.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by lozanni(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2017
Happy birthday to a great Grammarian: 'Nisi Dominus Frustra'.
Indeed without God, all is in vain. May the hand of the good Lord continue to strengthen and guide you always.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Sweetyie(f): 8:41am On May 09, 2017
Wow, my birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by MAYOWAAK: 8:48am On May 09, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Shonekan

Chief Christopher Abebe was the first Nigerian managing director of the United African Company.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Dbrave1(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Buhari is not 75. He's just using that as his official age. Because he was born into an illiterate home, he has no idea of how old he really is.
your comment digest my food... why you wicked
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by 99foxxy(f): 9:08am On May 09, 2017
Wow, my father's birthday mate. Happy birthday to my wonderful father.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by 3RNEST(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
HBD Sir, my namesake! cool
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by raphaeladeyele: 9:40am On May 09, 2017
Happy Birthday to U, We appreciate God in ur lifestyle
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Zeddicuz(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2017
No patriotic descendant of Oduduwa should celebrate dis myopic and grey haired villain called Shonekan,he refused to hand over power to Chief M K O Abiola who was democratically elected in 1993 . Posterity nd history will always remember Shonekan ln d wrong side. Deja vu.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:59am On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Buhari is not 75. He's just using that as his official age. Because he was born into an illiterate home, he has no idea of how old he really is.

that's an dimension to the story ...hmmmm
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2017
very little is known about this man and his short time as president.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by bolayei: 10:01am On May 09, 2017
IamPatriotic:
There is nothing worth celebrating in the this man, except for his age, he would have been a national icon if had handed over reign of power to Chief MKO Abiola the winner the most fair and credible election to have ever conducted in Nigeria.
Instead, he sat tight until a despotic Abacha over threw the coward.
He was scared for abiola's life, maybe.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by uzoexcel(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2017
Joavid:

that's an dimension to the story ...hmmmm

I like ur profile pic smiley
Re: Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2017
uzoexcel:

I like ur profile pic smiley
thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

183 Lawmakers Yet To Sponsor Any Bill As 28 Members Propose 564 Bills / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.