Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ambode Just Scored A Major Political Point. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Just Scored A Major Political Point. (468 Views)

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Do You Know Gov Ambode Just Registered For His National ID Card? See Details / See Locations Of The New Technical Colleges Ambode Just Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Just Scored A Major Political Point. by Ideyontop: 7:54am On May 09, 2017
Your Excellency, Peace be upon you! I read the news of the suspension of VIO from Lagos roads. That thing that informed your decision is blessed. May you continue to make good decisions in your remaining days in office.

Sir, next should be DANFO. Your excellency, people are dyeing everyday, many are getting injured because of the carelessness of DANFO drivers. I heard that you have a plan to phase out yellow buses and replace with a robust transport plan. Please hurry up sir, we need that one very quickly, you are going to save a lot of lives and because of this.

God bless you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Nation, It Can Never Work! / Anenih’s Son Slumps, Dies While Playing Tennis In Lagos / I Did Not Do It As Aspirant For Office, I Wont Do As Governor, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.