Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Prisoner Swap And Payment For The Release Of The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisoner Swap And Payment For The Release Of The Chibok Girls (455 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prisoner Swap And Payment For The Release Of The Chibok Girls by Degis(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
I intentionally kept off the release of the 82 Chibok Girls because I don't understand the rational behind the Prisoner Swap deal and the Payment of Terrorists in order to return the Girls.

The BMC released hogwash and rubbish defense that only gullible people would accept that America and Israel did Prisoner Swap and paid Terrorists to get their Citizens back from the hands of these murderous bunch but I ask did America carry out these activities on American soil like this Government just did?.

Did the Israeli release Hamas Prisoners on Israeli territory?.

The same people who shouted and called El rufai names for paying the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists are the same set of people hailing Buhari for paying Boko Haram

I respect the fact that they needed to get the Chibok Girls back and I don't want anyone to go the sentimental route with me yet I feel the price will turn back to hurt us if truly they were paid and the Prisoners swapped.

Truly, like Marilyn Ogar the former DSS Spokesperson said this Boko Haram issue has become a franchise, where everyone involved in the ecosystem is playing Russian roulette with the lives of the People of the North Eastern Nigeria
Re: Prisoner Swap And Payment For The Release Of The Chibok Girls by Degis(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2017
Nigeria and wahala

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Passes N7.441 Trillion 2017 Budget / ChibokGirls:Parents Not Allowed To See Their Daughters Are False Claims- Shehu / Obiano Seeks N50bn Refund From Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.