Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bukky Alakara - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bukky Alakara (288393 Views)

Bukky Alakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
yungeez:

God bless u dear, u jst read my mind... i remember wen i ws still in d world, b4 i met my darling queenitee, i had used dis tactics times without number, bt thank God 4 queenitee, she changed me, luv u bae

Eiya...thank God for you,many women have been fooled by such pretencious act,acting the "good guy no spot"just to get their approval and into their pants.So...,this queenitee is she finally the ONE?
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
dominique:
Nice story @SheWrites. Can't wait to see how it ends. I've gone to download one of your stories (winds of fate) on okadabooks. I intend to download more once I've recharged my account. I suggest litreaturelanders should do same by supporting their favourite authors. It's not only by posting accolades, appreciate them by buying their works. It's not easy to pen down a story.

If you have the okadabooks app on your device, search for Serah Iyare to get her works. Just N250

Thank u soooooo much *hugs&kisses*

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
bimberry1307:
shewrites love, come and update nau! please.. oya come, you go drink tea? yes? OK, I'll do you tea, but update first. you hear?

Very milky and sugary tea.

I like it hot *winks*
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okay... let the story continue...
Re: Bukky Alakara by Drinokrane: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iyare SheWrites continue.
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
ikechizoba:

Eiya...thank God for you,many women have been fooled by such pretencious act,acting the "good guy no spot"just to get their approval and into their pants.So...,this queenitee is she finally the ONE?
Lol
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:

hey,who she dey love?
Yungeez ni o
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Bukky lay on the bed and wept. It hurt that her boyfriend’s parents felt that he was too good for her because he was in the university and she wasn’t. She wished she had told them that she was no longer an illiterate. She now has her Junior waec certificate. Soon, she would be equal to every other person who graduated from the Senior Secondary school.

Did she make a mistake by giving Gbemiga a second chance? He was planning to marry her, but, his family were prepared to fight their union. What were they going to do? Maybe if they prayed and fasted, God might make a way for them, after all, the heart of Kings were in his hands.
She wished Chike was available. She needed a good friend to confide in. His door was always locked whenever she visited. Even his neighbours were not sure of his whereabouts. It scared her to think that he might have moved out. His phone lines were not even going through and his social media handles were static. No updates. She missed him.

If she confided in her aunt, she might advise her to give up on Gbemiga and move on. She didn’t want to lose faith. She was determined to be hopeful. She believed that God would turn their situation around for good.

xxxxxx

Kike and her niece moved to their new shop in Yaba market. It was sandwich between a provision store and a soft drink depot. The space was very tiny, but, convenient. They fried the akara, yam and plantain outside the shop under a canopy attached to the front of the shop, while seats and tables were arranged inside the shop so that people could sit and eat. They were patronized by different sets of people, aside from the traders in the market place, people going to work, students going to school, motor drivers and conductors queued at their shop to buy their wares.

Kike’s fiancé also had a shop in the same market. He repaired phones, tablets, laptops and desktops. Whenever they were done for the day, she goes to her fiancé’s shop and stay there till he was ready to go home. That way, they were able to spend time with each other.

Bukky envied their relationship. She wished hers was trouble free. It had been three days since she spoke with her boyfriend via phone call. He was equally frustrated by his family’s unwavering stance. He was willing to pray and fast, hoping that God would turn and change their hearts towards his girlfriend.

She hasn’t heard from Chike. She remembered that he told her that he would be going for his Industrial training after the Easter period. Has he gone? She wondered if he had started working for his uncle in Owerri, or maybe he got a better offer in an oil company. Regardless of their disagreement, he should have honoured their friendship and not leave her out of his plans.

xxxxxx

A week before her twentieth birthday, Bukky’s aunt got married. She met her parents and siblings at the reception. They were all happy to see her. She was informed that her parents had been able to rent an apartment in Ikorodu and her younger brothers had moved in with them. The boys had also been enrolled into a Secondary school in the area. Her mother now sold fresh pepper and vegetables in the local market, while her father worked as a security guard in a Private school. Her elder sister was presently living with a friend on the island and was working in a Law firm as an Office Assistant. The pay was okay and she was able to enroll in a lecture centre in preparation for the G.C.E examinations. She was glad that every one of her siblings were getting the education they all deserved. No one would be able to bad mouth them and call them illiterates d any longer. She thanked God that each and every person in her family was doing well. God had indeed answered her prayers.

xxxxxx

Bukky returned home from the wedding party and met Gbemiga outside her apartment. She was surprised to see him, but, glad that he had returned home from school. He helped her with her bags filled with take-aways and souvenirs and they went into the apartment together.

“Should I dish some food for you? There is jollof and fried rice, yam porridge, semolina, pounded yam with vegetable soup and ogbonna soup.”

He shook his head and sat on the two settee.

She carried the polythene bags into the kitchen and came back to sit beside him. She noticed that he had a sad expression on his face.

“Is everything okay?”

He shook his head and stared at her, “My parents called a family meeting.”

She sighed heavily. She had a feeling that their relationship was the topic of discuss.

“They involved my aunties and uncles, even distant relatives.”

She dropped her jaw in amazement.

“My parents told them all that I am dating an illiterate, a common bean cake seller, a nobody.”

She closed her mouth. The words used to describe her made her feel angry and gloomy at the same time. She couldn’t understand his folks dislike for her. What did she ever do to warrant their hatred?

“One of my aunt has decided to sponsor my tertiary education till I graduate, on the condition that I break up with you.”

Her eyes widened in shock.

“Two of my uncles are ready to sponsor me whenever and wherever I want to do my Masters program.”

She swallowed hard and stared back at him. Where were they when her boyfriend was looking for money to pay his school fees? She had been the one supporting him financially.

“But, on one condition, I must break up with you.”

Suddenly, a chill crawled all over her, making her to shudder in anguish.

“I will graduate in less than two years, I am not even sure where or when I want to take my Masters program. It will be unfair for me to ask you to wait for me. I don’t know what the future holds for us. I am not sure if our relationship will survive this year, talk about next year.”

She blinked back the tears threatening to spill all over her face. She couldn’t believe that he was considering his relatives’ offer. She concluded that he didn’t try to defend their relationship during the meeting. His body language said it all.

“Bukky,” he reached out for her hands, but she pulled away immediately.

“I can’t believe that you are giving up on us so easily,” her voice shook. Her eyes brimmed with tears.

“No… no, I am not giving up on us,” he tried to convince her.

“I can’t believe that you are allowing them to bully you into… into breaking up with me,” she looked straight at him through blurred vision.

“No, they are not… I am not…”

“You can’t even stand on your words. You said things will be different for us this time around.”

“Yes, but…”

“Don’t you have a say in your own life? You are twenty-two for heaven’s sake. Are you going to allow your family to dictate the direction your life should go? I can’t believe this,” she placed a hand on her forehead.

“Look, it’s not like that,” the disappointment and hurt in her eyes made his chest to tighten in pain.

“Then how is it? Ehn? Explain,” she eyed him.

“Just imagine, my parents won’t need to bother about my education again. I am going to get sponsored.”

“I see. So, you are trading me for the educational sponsorship you are not even sure you are going to get?” a tear dropped from her eye.

“No… see… I can’t ask you to wait for me. I need to complete my education first. This is an opportunity I can’t just pass off. I will also be able to do my Masters. Just imagine, when I am done, I will get a wonderful job and give my family the life they deserve.”

“Where does that leave me?” she eyed him again.

“Em… if you are still single, we can get married then.”

“So, you want me to wait, for how long? While you date every Nkechi, Ibinabo and Hauwa?’

He sighed, exasperated.

“Do you even love me?” she directed her pale eyes at him,

“Bukky,” his pleading eyes observed her, “Of course I do.”

“Then why aren’t you fighting for that love? Why are you letting them to quench the flame of our love? Why are you letting them to split us, tear us apart? Why? Gbeniga why?” tears slipped down her dark oval face.

He remained quiet, lost for words. He had been thinking about the whole thing since the meeting ended. He thought he was taking the right decisions, but, it was clear she didn’t think so.

“Just go…”

“Bukky…”

“Go to them, go to your family. I believe they will end up choosing your wife too.”

“Bukky…”

“Go!” she screamed at him.

He got up slowly.

She covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

Gbemiga walked away, opened the door and stepped out. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it. What had he done? He closed his eyes momentarily, then opened it. He hoped she would be able to see reasons and forgive him in time. Maybe, just maybe, they might eventually end up together as man and wife. He was hopeful. He breathed out loudly, stepped away from the door and headed home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Drinokrane:
Iyare SheWrites continue.

you were trying to mail me.

You can reach me on iyareserah@gmail.com
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

On her way home from the Adult Education Centre, while waiting for a bus, a car honked and stop by her side. She raised an eyebrow. If it was one of those jobless men that felt they could just honk and flash leering smiles, hoping that they had caught a big fish, then the person should think again. She made it a policy not to accept rides from strangers, especially men. She had heard enough stories that touched. She doesn’t want to end up robbed, raped or worse, cooking in an herbalist black pot.

She bent her head a bit to see who the driver was. Chike’s smiling dark brown eye stared back at her. Her hand flew to her mouth in shock.

“Are you going home?” he grinned from ear to ear.

She nodded in affirmative, unable to utter a word.

“Hop in, I am going home too.”

She opened the side door and climbed in, still dazed that it was Chike, her friend.

“It is me. I am not a ghost,” he sensed her state of mind.

She blinked and just stared at him.

He smiled and stirred the green Toyota Corrolla back to the busy road.

“Where have you been?” she found her voice.

His smiling eyes remained on the road.

“You just disappeared. I couldn’t reach you, your neighbours didn’t even know where you were, I was worried. What happened?” she noticed how
fresh he looked, like a baby who had just been bathed, creamed and powered up. His brown skin had a certain glow, his shoulder muscles were broader, and the blue short-sleeve tee-shirt on him made him look boyishly cute.

“I have been in the U.K.”

“What?!” her eyes grew big.

“My uncle arranged my Industrial Training in his place of work over there.”

She blinked, trying to comprehend everything he was saying.

“The company my uncle worked for had a policy of including foreign students and graduates in their employment scheme. Be it Industrial Training,
Part-time or Full time jobs. It is a yearly thing.”

She nodded, still trying to grasp what he was telling her.

“Although they have a fixed number they approve yearly. My uncle was able to speak with one of his bosses and my name was added to the list.”

“I see. You were lucky.”

“Benefits of being the child of God,” he winked at her, “I got back some days ago. I went to Owerri first, to give my parents and siblings the things I bought for them, then I came back to Lagos. Your things are in my apartment.”

She just stared at him.

“I went on a shopping spree and got you nice things.”

‘’Th-thank you.”

“You are welcome my friend,” he stressed the last word.

She sighed with relief. Her friend was back.

“How is your aunt?”

“She got married a few weekends ago.”

“Waow!”

“She lives in Yaba now with her husband.”

“Nice,” he glanced at her.

“We both share a shop, a sort of partnership thing. I sell my akara and bread, with corn pap and she sells her fried yam and plantain.”

“Wow! So while I was MIA, you guys went gaga with your business.”

She grinned from ear to ear.

“Congratulations.”

“Thanks.”

Their gazes locked.

“I have also been given my Junior WAEC certificate.”

He nodded with smiles and looked back at the road.

“I have my own apartment now, similar to yours.”

He kept on smiling, “All your customers for area go vex o.”

She chuckled, “Some of them come all the way to Yaba market.”

“See hunger!”

She started to laugh.

“How is your boyfriend?”

Her smiles faded instantly. “We… we broke up.”

Silence engulfed the vehicle.

“What happened this time around?” he felt a bit angry.

“His family pulled a Jack Bauer stunt on us. They came out openly, disapproving the relationship, called a family meeting and killed the
relationship.”

He glanced at her, “So, you mean he just allowed them to do all that? Is he a weakling? Why didn’t he face them squarely and fight for what he loves or loved or… does he even, really, I mean, does he love you?”

She looked away and sighed heavily.

He shook his head, fighting the urge not to say ‘I told you so’.

“Gbemiga and I are finally and completely over.”

He raised an eyebrow in doubt.

“He chose the sponsorship of his education over me, over us, over everything we stood for.”

“He did what?” he shot her a stunned stare and glanced back at the road.

“His aunt and uncles promised to sponsor him if he broke up with me.”

He cursed under his breath.

“It’s good to know I am worth nothing to him,” her eyes glistered with unshed tears.

The sadness in her voice made his heart to ache.

She looked out of the window.

“Please accept my sympathy,” he caught a glimpse of her. He saw her wet eyes.

“Thanks,” she glanced at him.

He returned his attention to the road.

“So, you are graduating this year, how do you feel?” she wiped her wet face with the back of her hand.

“Relieved.”

She started to laugh.

“What? Wait till you go through the system, you will understand.”

She smiled, “I am looking forward to it.”

“What are you planning to study?”

“Business Administration.”

Eyes widened, “Hmmm…”

“What?”

“You like money.”

“Who doesn’t?” she started to laugh.

Their gazes met and locked.

“I am so glad that you are back. I have really missed you.”

He turned away, “Me too.”

The car halted in front of her house.

“Thank you for the ride. I will come and get my gifts later.”

“Okay. Anytime you are free.”

She climbed out of the car and shut the door. He waved at her and drove off. She waved back and watched, till the car faded out of her line of sight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gbemiga and I was beginning to trust you o. Yeye boy. Chike you have my 100% support now

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by Jane1234f(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ahhhhh,Bukky sorry I feel for you
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAPTER THIRTY

Chike turned on his side and looked up at the wall clock. It was some minutes past twelve. It was a good thing that he didn’t need to go to school that day. It was a Saturday and he seldom went to the campus, except when he had an upcoming test, a pending assignment or a group reading. He needed to rest. It was his final year and his project was coming up fine. He prayed that he would be able to finish it before the end of the first semester and defend it before the end of his second semester, or else, he won’t be able to concentrate on his final examinations. His Industrial Training in the U.K had paid off well. Aside from the money he made, the firm he worked for created an opportunity for him to come back and work for them, when he goes back for his Master program. Initially, he never thought it was possible for a foreign student to work in such a place abroad, being a non-citizen at that. It would have been wonderful if several other companies also had the same policy.

He hoped to return to the U.K, before or after his NYSC program. He was excited at the turn of events in his life. His family were also happy for him, especially his parents. None of their children had travelled out of the country before. He was the first to go, but, definitely not the last.

Thoughts of Bukky flooded his mind. Despite the fact that he was out of the country for six months, the distance didn’t alienate his feelings for her. He thought of her constantly and the fact that she was with Gbemiga made his nights unbearable. Seeing her again, he felt like a man who had lived in the desert for so long and she represented an ocean. She was available again, free and single. He wasn’t sure if she was completely over her ex. He wasn’t willing to ask her out regardless of how much he loved her. The fear of rejection was greater than what he felt for her.

Maybe he should just move on. He tried going on a few dates with some of his colleagues at work in the U.K, but, he kept comparing them all to her in his frail mind. It was as if she had filled every vacuum in his heart. No space for anyone else. He turned on his belly. What was he going to do now?

He heard knocks on his door. He wasn’t expecting anyone. Maybe it was one of his neighbours. Now that he was back home, they had resumed borrowing cooking ingredients and utensils from him. He climbed down, took the tee-shirt on the leather chair and put it on. He strolled to the door and opened it.

“Hi.”

He blinked and looked her up and down, “Aren’t you supposed to be at your shop?” he noticed that she looked fuller in the white knee length
cap-sleeve A-shaped dress.

“The market officials imposed a sanitation day. They said the surroundings of the market is filthy.”

They both went in. He shut the door and returned to the bed. Bukky settled on the leather chair.

“The officials are right, that market is a pigsty,” he propped his head with two pillows.

“Many of my customers were angry. They were not happy when they found the shop locked this morning.”

He chuckled, “I can imagine.”

“So…” she looked around the room, “Where is my stuff?”

He pointed at a red and green coloured ‘Ghana must go’ bag outside the kitchen. She got up quickly, hurried to the big bag and opened it. Her jaw dropped in astonishment.

“Is everything for me?” she glanced at him.

“Yes,” he smiled at her.

“Thank you,” she searched the bag and found clothes, purses, sandals, perfumes, beverages, candies, assorted biscuits, body lotions, hair products and a black berry phone. “You bought me a phone!” she turned around to look at him.

“What are friends for?” he winked at her.

“It is one of the latest set they just brought out!”

“I know now.”

Her eyes glistered with happy tears. She felt special. “Thank you.”

He cleared his throat, “You are most welcome.”

She dropped the phone in the bag and zipped it.

“What have you been eating?”

She glanced at him, “Hmmm…”

“You look like a size 12 chick.”

She started to laugh quietly.

“See your body, front, back, stomach, hands, everywhere has expanded. Hope you won’t turn into one of those shapeless slay queens out there.”

She placed her hands on her hips, “I am a big 10.”

He eyed her, “What is that supposed to mean?”

“I am a size 10, a big 10.”

“That is in-between size 10 and 12 abi?”

She nodded, “Something like that.”

He began to shake his head.

“I am not slim and I am not fat.”

“Keep deceiving yourself.”

“Any man who marries me will like me for who and what I look like. BIko, free me.”

He started to laugh.

“What about you? You are turning into one of those Wrestle Mania wrestlers.”

He jumped down from the bed. “Check me out,” he turned around, “I am a bloke, a stud, a Prince Charming,” he winked at her.

She hissed.

“I know you are one of those girls that like tall, broad shouldered, all muscled guys like me.”

She hissed again. “Ehn… whatever, I am okay too,” she turned around smiling.

The movement made her backside to swerve in several directions at once. His groin tightened in rebellion. He looked away quickly and cleared his throat.

“Oya, come and start going to your house.”

“Ah-han… but, I just got here.”

“If they send you to me this afternoon, tell them that I am not at home.”

She stared at him, wondering what was wrong with him.

“Oluwabukola, come and start going to your house.”

“What’s doing you sef?” she eyed him.

“I am not Samson, neither are you Delilah,” he glanced back at her.

Confusion was written all over her face. He chuckled and walked up to her.

“This dress, it makes you look very tempting,” his dark brown eyes observed her surprised dark ones.

“Is… is it too tight?” she felt very self-conscious.

“Not really, but, it brings out all your curves and… and the sight of you right now is driving me crazy.”

Her jaw dropped.

“You know that I will never ever touch you except you were mine.”

She nodded her head.

“This is becoming very difficult.”

His confession made her tremble with emotion. It dawned on her that he was still attracted to her and his feelings for her were unwavering.

He closed the gap between them and wrapped his hands around her. She looked up at him and sucked in breath. The passion in his eyes mirrored the battle she fought within.

“Kiss me…” she whispered.

He blinked and stared at her in astonishment.

“I want you to kiss me,” her heart beat accelerated.

“Why?” he looked deep into her eyes.

“I don’t want to wait anymore,” she stared back at him.

“Wait for what?”

“I know you like me. I know you have feelings for me. I know that you are attracted to me. I know that you want to date me. I feel the same way too.”

He swallowed hard. Was he hearing her right?

“I want you too. I like you too. I am attracted to you too. I have feelings for you too. I want to go out with you too,” her soft convincing voice re-echoed in his ears.

“Are you sure?” his heart beat began to hammer against his chest.

She smiled and placed her hands around his neck. “Yes, yes, I am.”

He smiled back at her, leaned forward and kissed her deeply. She responded, matching his eagerness, fire for fire.

“I love you,” he tore his lips away.

Her eyes grew wide.

“This is the happiest day of my life and I don’t want to ruin it. We must leave, now. Let’s go outside, anywhere. If we stay in here, I am going to sleep with you and I doubt if you are emotionally strong enough to stop me.”

She nodded quickly. He was right.

“Let’s get your stuff into the car, drop it in your apartment and look for somewhere public to go to, okay?”

“Yes sir!” she saluted him comically.

“Trouble maker,” he eyed her.

She started to laugh.

He grabbed the Ghana must go bag and pulled it towards the door.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Awwn, chike is good enough for my Bukky

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Promise kept.

I guess am free to go and sleep now.

I need to wake up early so that i can prepare the kids for school.

Sweet dreams everyone. *hugs&kisses*

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by Chommieblaq(f): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Kisses for you, you just made my night. Sweet dreams
SheWrites:
Promise kept.

Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=SheWrites post=57708738]Promise kept.
Sweet dreams everyone. *hugs&kisses*[/quote
you are such a darling
Re: Bukky Alakara by bimberry1307(f): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2017
*Sighed heavily* at long last, chike got what he wanted. shewrites love, you are a darling. Thanks for the update. Don't worry, your tea is cooking. lol
Re: Bukky Alakara by SheWrites(f): 6:05am On Jun 21, 2017
bimberry1307:
*Sighed heavily* at long last, chike got what he wanted. shewrites love, you are a darling. Thanks for the update. Don't worry, your tea is cooking. lol

Its morrning.

Wheeree is my tea
Re: Bukky Alakara by Vickiey192(f): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the updates.
Re: Bukky Alakara by Chummypinky(f): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2017
this bukky is too cheap,this one that she is fat so am sure she is pregnant,if gbanga still. come bk too her am sure she will still leave chika...lol nana she no say she love chika too mitcheeeew........thanks Shewrite lovely

4 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by ouzo1(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2017
This chike guy get PhD for self control o..

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmm. Thanks for the updates Shewrites.
Re: Bukky Alakara by Pamilerin01(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2017
SheWrites:
Promise kept.
More ink to ur pen... Very cool story
Re: Bukky Alakara by spixytinxy(f): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
SheWrites:
Promise kept.

hugs and kisses to u too. God bless u and ur family
Re: Bukky Alakara by Jane1234f(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
SheWrites:
Promise kept.

well done shewrites,I prepared egg source and yam for you this morning
Re: Bukky Alakara by rfnextar8(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
I want to give you a token for subscription.
how can I do it
because I really enjoy your write-up
Re: Bukky Alakara by Shakyroh320(f): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
SheWrites:
Promise kept.

u are a darling,but it serves as my own breakfast sha,all is well
Re: Bukky Alakara by Favour155(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2017
i just hope they duo ends up happily, shewrite... Nice one after reading your stories, i just spotted the difference between Editor and Chief Editor... You're the bomb!! Weldone Ma.
Re: Bukky Alakara by popesaint(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
naso e dey easy to find love?? gbemiga to chike... wen jungle mature we go know.
Re: Bukky Alakara by Oyindawealth(f): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
Awwwn dat's so nice of u... Wonderful updates...thanks oya chop kiss muuaah! I don't know whose d best 4 Bukky....... But I believe Chike will do wonderfully well. Fire on ma! More updates plsss.... wink
Re: Bukky Alakara by yungeez(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
ikechizoba:

yeah she is

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.