Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I'm Worried. Pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Worried. Pls Help! (2430 Views)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2017
I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my friend and his little cousin. we have a neighbour who lives with his wife in the next flat. the other flats upstairs are yet to be completed. The problem now is my neighbour and his are acting very strange. u can never see them outside in d compound except wen dey are going out, they don't have friends or any relatives that come to visit,we have been living together for two years now. he doesn't allow any body to go near his flat and he always conscious of himself. four days ago he told me to always lock the padlock to the main gate this is a norm which we have never observed except at night. we live in a very secured estaste. i think he is hiding from something. maybe he is a serial killer because i always hear some strange noise at night. please advice me what to do?
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by dingbang(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
Why can't u mind ur business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by yomi007k(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
undecided

Nna I taya for dem gbeborun o....

Do u kne if he had had robbery experience@ op
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by dingbang(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

somborry cannot live in peace again
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
Bros mind my business when we are living in the same compound. nawa for u i nid to be vigalant bro tins r apening

6 Likes

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Wic kind robbery be dat. d family living in d next compound r high ranking military personels (airforce, d dad mum and d first son)we avf army people guiding d hood.
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by yomi007k(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2017
xmart:
Wic kind robbery be dat. d family living in d next compound r security personels (airforce, d dad mum and d first son)we avf army people guiding d hood.

Google the word introvert.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2017
yomi007k:

undecided
yomi007k:

So dis man and his wife are both introvert?
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2017
What exactly do you think you can do about it? nothing.

Just mind your business. They've done nothing to harm you and you have no evidence they've hurt someone else.

so mind your business.
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Fadamant: 4:41pm On May 09, 2017
@xsmart, you are right to have concerns about your neighbours. It is no strange thing for people (introverts) to keep to themselves, but it is for someone to always make sure that he is always out of everyone's sight.

So while you should mind your business, since there is nothing you can do about it now, you should also watch it.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by StevensJojo(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol but its his compound.If the police finds something he may be roped in grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by SirVintageCock: 5:43pm On May 09, 2017
Just keep your ears on the ground and your eyes wide open.

Maybe the have some EfCC cash there or something undecided
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Rukkydelta(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2017
xmart:
undecided So dis man and his wife are both introvert?
Is people like that view my kind as something else?
Your neighbors are wierd cos introverts are specially wired
Not everyone can be like you
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by nnamdibig(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2017
You can be the next whistle blower you know
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
nnamdibig:
You can be the next whistle blower you know
. I no go bold blow any yeye whistle. i dey fear dis man and em wife oo
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by keepingmum: 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
Report your suspicions to the police and they will come and conduct a random search on the flat

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by extremelygolden: 7:58pm On May 09, 2017
Just be careful though because if they really have something up their sleeves and find out you are concerned about their subtle activities, you might get into trouble for that.

It could even be that past experience(s) made them choose this present way of life.

Which ever case, kindly tread with caution and mind your business.
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
extremelygolden:
Just be careful though because if they really have something up their sleeves and find out you are concerned about their subtle activities, you might get into trouble for that.

It could even be that past experience(s) made them choose this present way of life.

Which ever case, kindly tread with caution and mind your business.
Thanks bro.avf started minding my business already
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by yvesboss(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
get a whistle.
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
Don't come to the US, because this is normal behavior. grin People go in their houses and mostly keep to themselves. kiss
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Amicable24: 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
xmart:
Wic kind robbery be dat. d family living in d next compound r high ranking military personels (airforce, d dad mum and d first son)we avf army people guiding d hood.
''If the LORD keepeth not a house, the watchman waketh but in vain''
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Don't come to the US, because this is normal behavior. grin People go in their houses and mostly keep to themselves. kiss
Dats why we av 2 many serial killers in the US...i dey my naija abeg who US epp??
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by xmart(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2017
yvesboss:
get a whistle.
Yves boss
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by UpLoaded: 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
Your observation was a good one but do you expect every one to behave like you?

you want your neighbors to come out and gist and laugh with you every time? You suspect them to be killers? You have already judged them and I know if you have the chance you would get the Nigerian army to break down their doors to search their house.... just because they don't behave in the exact manner you want them to behave.

sometimes i stay in my house for up to 3 or 4 days without opening the door even if you knock from morning till night. I don't talk to my neighbors more than greeting them and I go my way. Does that make me a serial killer?

Sometimes I stay out for days, work and party and play and move from here to there. does that make me a saint?

Mind your fourking business. Face your life. Stop being a BEITCH.
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by tonytony208(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Are you saying that in the US, "our business is our business?'
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2017
tonytony208:

Are you saying that in the US, "our business is our business?'

Good fences make good neighbors. grin
Re: I'm Worried. Pls Help! by Laird(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2017
Anonymously and secretly notify a top reliable police or military personell to mobilize a random search of all the apartments in the house

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do / Am So Confused,urgent Advice Needed / Leggings For Sale At an affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.