Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,730 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Please, Let My Friend Live Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Let My Friend Live Again (379 Views)

Ipod In Exam Hall: Landmark University Expelled My Friend. What Can He Do? / I Should Have Sorted Some Courses Like Others Did Cries My Friend / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Let My Friend Live Again by soldierkunle: 9:51am On May 09, 2017
PLEASE, LET MY FRIEND LIVE AGAIN
This is Babarinde Kehinde Bukola. He's a fresh graduate from the Department of Educational Management, University of Ibadan. He's supposed to complete his final clearance at the University of Ibadan this week and head straight to the NYSC Orientation camp later this month to serve his father land, Nigeria, having met the requirements for the award of a degree at the University.
However, he got involved in a severe fatal accident on Saturday, May, 6, 2017. He's currently on life support, receiving treatment at the University College Hospital, Ibadan. His medical report reads that he will need an estimate of Four Hundred Thousand Naira (N400,000:00) for him to get back to life.
To this end, I humbly solicit your kind financial support and prayers towards the resuscitation of my friend, Kehinde. Kehinde is a very cerebrally inclined fresh graduate who has been certified in character and learning by Nigeria's premier University, University of Ibadan.
Your financial donations can be deposited into this account details:
Account Name: Babarinde Adenike Olubunmi
Bank name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3094197667
Babarinde Kehinde deserves our prompt attention and sincere financial support at this critical moment of his life. Please, donate to the aforementioned account so that Kehinde, my friend would live again.
Please and please, I do not want to mourn the loss of Kehinde, my very good friend. We served together as Members, Students' Representative Council, University of Ibadan, just last year. He's a young man full of life, dream and viable aspirations.
With your kind donation, you will give him a second chance to live again.
Please accept my appreciation towards your anticipated consideration of my humble appeal, please.
I may not be able to reply messages because my other friends and I are still in shock as regards the sudden devastating condition of our friend, Babarinde Olubukola Babs Kenny.
I thank you.
Signed:
Hon. Adeyiga Adedeji
Ibadan, Nigeria.
# copied#

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Admission Delay!!! / LITERATURE REVIEW: Nigeria - United States Relations / FUNAAB: The VC Got Fired, So The Staff Threw A Party To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.