Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (66448 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by 2shur: 1:15pm On May 09, 2017
A niggi like me gettin stopped on a regular.
Dont use iphone
But only take regular
Ma guy sars stop u
Ask wat d fuc u do for a livin
Fuc
I hate dat question
If i see no movement.i sort them out.
Buh u can neva see me with a big ass phone.
Nokia torchlight been taking me places
Saving assessl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by frankloloko: 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
tunnamaniah:
this is why I hate some Nigerians, bunch of hypocritical bastards, I have a friend who is a complete hustler, freelancing oo, CPA ooo, name it, he is there doing his thing, this guy dey hustle his mind out in a clean way when some mofos are asleep, when he finally gets his pay, he like expensive things, (rugged jeans, neck chain, iPhone) his money, his stuff. it's not everybody that want be lowkey motherfucker, his hustle, his money, u have no damn right to tell him how he spends it. get that into your thick skull and every other mofo like you.

until u can prove it in court that he is a fraudster, you have no fucking right to deny him of his right. Until you are harrased by these bastards puting on uniform, u won't understand.

you mean he's buying those things to look like davido and wizkid ? Have you seen dangote putting on gold chain or rugged jeans ? You think those police are not trained ? Listen if you want to live long go low key .
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by tunnamaniah(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
Some Nigerian Police think with their anus.They are so bereft of intelligence.
I had an encounter with one when I was going to work some time in April this year.He ransacked my bag,saw my laptop.He wanted to intimidate me,but I told him to his face that I am a registered engineer and he kept quiet when I gave him the receipt of the laptop after he had wrongly accused me of been a Yahoo boy.
wait sef, this people no get sense, Yahoo boys no dey get receipt abi? I am not understanding oo
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 09, 2017
Even if he's a gboy must u swear 4 him
latsy:
May you encounter greater suffering if you are indeed a yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by TerrorSquad147: 1:23pm On May 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DON'T mind the Fool, I bet the pained jobless people mentioning me from stating the fact either are criminals, Yahoo people and from a lineage of thieves, that's why they are so pained from my comment, I repeat again Yahoo boys and criminals deserves to be castrated, the havoc they have created on earth justifies the maltreatment they receive.
you're a very ignorant f0.0l. If you should ever have an encounter with them then you'd know how to make comments next time. So a young guy can't dress the way he wants again, is that it? Until stv.pid.ity eludes you, I don't see your life making any headway....a$s wipe

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by tunnamaniah(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2017
adebaks:
ohk....did dey further their investigation...take him to court or follow due procedures...nope...they dropped him as fast as they picked him after robbing him of his money...according to his story....besides, having dreads, iphones nd wearing ripped jean r not unconstitutional...so..it can not and should not be d basis for arrest by law officials...as no crime has been committed....

ur own problem is traditional..
God bless you.

been looking for someone to raise a good point against these peeps shouting appearance.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by TerrorSquad147: 1:27pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

80% of dreaded guys are criminals, 15% musicians, 5% are normal.
I'm not justifying their actions, I'm just saying they youths should appear moderate not like gangsters.
and you know this because?? undecided
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2017
MrFuckallday:
[[s]quote author=YOUNGSTUNNA post=56348987]Na you cause am, your appearance matters... una no go hear... you be woman wey dey dread...
you no sey na bad guys dey dread...

lesson go cut ya hair....

if you like quote me, I no go dress up with my suit and my hair well trimp make any person come Harass me....
NA ONLY GOD DEY SEE INSIDE, OUR NAIJA MEN IN BLACK DEY JUDGE OUTSIDE [/s]
Dumb post.
you're a fool. Thats why d post appears dumb to you. Youngstunna is very correct. Simple, cut your hair, trim your beards and dress and walk appropriately, no one would harass you but you people won't listen!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
and you know this because?? undecided
because you don't know me in person... it's base on Data
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
Nathan2016:

Lol..leave the guy Jare

Menh to go out with m big phone dey fear me since I encounter those guys.. they were like 4, with guns. Acuused me of being a cultist. and asked me to open my phone. Menh as a freenlancer, I have many foreign currency transaction, I just thank God ,the person handling d phone na olodo..

If you have been in the shoe, menh
bro. Pls what app can i use to add videos to my fiverr gigs?
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
schneid:
My advice to you young folks out there, '' you are addressed the way you are dressed'. Why would a man have dreads on all in the name of fashion. That alone(having dreads) is a PISS OFF and could attract wrong status to you.

I know something is wrong with you upstairs.....
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're a fool. Thats why d post appears dumb to you. Youngstunna is very correct. Simple, cut your hair, trim your beards and dress and walk appropriately, no one would harass you but you people won't listen!
My brother no mind that wiseman King Solomon, He probably has never heard the saying "The way you dress is the way you're address"

Will any reasonable uniform man see you in a corporate or simple dress, with nice cut and trim hair/beard without a possession of any illegals and decide to Harras you? Hell No.

if he was to be a musician or footballer, that one is understandable. Bad haircut and dressing is found amongst thugs, gangstas, robbers, cultist and so on...

I tire for our Nigerian Youth
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by brown3: 1:51pm On May 09, 2017
frankloloko:
The real yahoo boys look so clean , clean shave , they don't put on polo or rugged jeans . They're made but those one that collect 300 dollars will save money and buy iPhone , dreed , half naked . Especially Yoruba type , cos they want to show off with empty pocket . Real men are always on low key .
u re wright, churchill come to my mind.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nossa(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Na you cause am, your appearance matters... una no go hear... you be woman wey dey dread...

if you like quote me, I no go dress up with my suit and my hair well trimp make any person come Harass me....
NA ONLY GOD DEY SEE INSIDE, OUR NAIJA MEN IN BLACK DEY JUDGE OUTSIDE

You no just get sense
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 09, 2017
Nossa:

You no just get sense
Thanks
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

My brother no mind that wiseman King Solomon, He probably has never heard the saying "The way you dress is the way you're address"

Will any reasonable uniform man see you in a corporate or simple dress, with nice cut and trim hair/beard without a possession of any illegals and decide to Harras you? Hell No.

if he was to be a musician or footballer, that one is understandable. Bad haircut and dressing is found amongst thugs, gangstas, robbers, cultist and so on...

I tire for our Nigerian Youth
the youths are d one bringing trouble upon themselves, you can dress responsible and still look classy.
All these swags nonsense are not worth the stress!!
This is Nigeria, 99% of people would judge you from your appearance.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
brown3:
u re wright, churchill come to my mind.
grin lol. Churchhill no be yahoo boy o. Biko. How u take know?
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
frankloloko:
The real yahoo boys look so clean , clean shave , they don't put on polo or rugged jeans . They're made but those one that collect 300 dollars will save money and buy iPhone , dreed , half naked . Especially Yoruba type , cos they want to show off with empty pocket . Real men are always on low key .
Please can you kindly provide me a client that will pay 300 dollars i promise not to show off
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:

Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 330/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by 2016v2017: 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Na you cause am, your appearance matters... una no go hear... you be woman wey dey dread...

NA ONLY GOD DEY SEE INSIDE, OUR NAIJA MEN IN BLACK DEY JUDGE OUTSIDE
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by frankloloko: 2:01pm On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Please can you kindly provide me a client that will pay 300 dollars i promise not to show off
pray to God he listen more than your parents do .
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
frankloloko:
pray to God he listen more than your parents do .
Lol savage
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by brown3: 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin lol. Churchhill no be yahoo boy o. Biko. How u take know?
na waiting tonto dike tell us.

1 Like

Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

80% of dreaded guys are criminals, 15% musicians, 5% are normal.
I'm not justifying their actions, I'm just saying they youths should appear moderate not like gangsters.

where did you carry out your survey....
so what would you say about a country like Jamaica uhnnn
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 09, 2017
tunnamaniah:
wait sef, this people no get sense, Yahoo boys no dey get receipt abi? I am not understanding oo

Their marra tire person o.Who noh get mind,police go use am do yeye.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
the youths are d one bringing trouble upon themselves, you can dress responsible and still look classy.
All these swags nonsense are not worth the stress!!
This is Nigeria, 99% of people would judge you from your appearance.
I remembered when I boarded a bus with a friend of mine who dread his hair, the journey took us extra 2 hours longer. cause at every checkpoint he will asked to get down... questioning and upon questioning. When we get home, saloon was the first place he visited. (
person wey I don advised tire make he cut him hair wey no gree) The truth be say dey na guy Yahoo... thank God now, he don change because of me.

unnecessary swag without anything reasonable to offer the society, our politicians na thugs, our youths na thugs... Nigeria need a second Savior.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Payoneer 350/$

Fiverr withdrawal 330/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
ok. When i get my pay from fiverr. Do u also withdraw from clickbank?
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by justi4jesu(f): 2:09pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
ok. When i get my pay from fiverr. Do u also withdraw from clickbank?

Yes i withdraw from all online sites(Upwork,undeveloped,clickbank etc)
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 09, 2017
simonjassy:

where did you carry out your survey....
so what would you say about a country like Jamaica uhnnn
You and me know that Jamaica is a land of Rastas... where there's a Rastafarian, there's a weed.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by MrFuckallday: 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I drop my cap for you Mr Wiseman.... if I be police and I see you dread hair, wey you no be footballer or musician... I go harras you...
so because I ain't no footballer or musician I can't have dreads? Clap for yourself bastard.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by esan1(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2017
1. Cut your hair 2. Dress well 3. Learn how to aproach them in a good manner, this will really help you.
Re: SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) by Nathan2016: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:

The best software to use is videoscribe but if you dont have it, you can use powerpoint, or movie marker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.