Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday (21965 Views)

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Basketmouth's Son, Jason Dances At A Party. His Mother Shows Dance Moves / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by somadinho10: 11:37am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:

I know you are trying to be funny...but you should appreciate what you have. Money is not everything, if it is then basketmouth is not even close to being successful. At least his mate is the president of Russia.

Don't get me wrong, I am only saying your father tried his possible best to make sure you (his child) is better than who he turned out to be. Baba your matured

1 Like

Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by richard870(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
somadinho10:
If my father was rich I wouldn't have been on the streets forming Gguy angry angry angry... .... Papa emeka where were you when your mates where making money tongue tongue
You are a f00lish son! I'm not surprised tho since na 'kick' IPOB children dey take wake their Papa from slumber

just see as you 'wash' ur biological father

I repeat, you are as f00lish as the word itself!
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by LordHybrid(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2017
He was busy serving his ancestors.
Re: Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday by somadinho10: 12:08pm On May 09, 2017
richard870:
You are a f00lish son! I'm not surprised tho since na 'kick' IPOB children dey take wake their Papa from slumber

just see as you 'wash' ur biological father

I repeat, you are as f00lish as the word itself!
ewwwww... Zero sense of humor tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia-Williams Celebrates Valentine With Her Kids / Arnold Schwarzeneger Vs Sylvester Stallone / Tiwa Savage Pregnant With Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.