Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Job Interview Coming Up! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Coming Up! (1256 Views)

Gt Bank Internship (it) Interview Coming Up This Saturday / When Is SSS Interview Coming Up? / When Is Nbc Plc Interview Coming Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview Coming Up! by ibis: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2007
hi nairalanders
i am going for my first ever job interview on 31st of January.
please i will appreciate:

1)interview tips

2)possible interview questions

3) tips on how to relax, stay calm and act confident

thanks all!!!!!!
Re: Job Interview Coming Up! by ArseQPR(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2007
I wish you well.

1st. Arrive early. I will suggest you get there at least 30 mins to the time because this is your first interview, you'll have time to relax and put yourself together before the interview.

2nd. Obviously dress smart

3rd. Research about the company. make sure know alot about the coy.

4th. Know your course of study very well. Since this is yo ur first job, they will want to know how sund u areeducationally.

5th. Keep your mouth fresh. The best way to do this is to chew any minty gum to the internview. NEVER: chew gum during your interview.

6th. Smile to everybody you meet in the company before your interview cos u don't know wo is who.

7th. If you are waiting at the lobby or reception, chat the the receptionist. Smile to her and make yourself freindly. They often have influence on their bosses.

8th. Always ask for a feedback from your interviewer. This gives you an idea of how you performed during the inteview.

9th. Sit straight and professional.

10th. NEVER: close the door on pple. Always hold it for the next person coming behind you.

I wish u the best.
Re: Job Interview Coming Up! by ibis: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2007
@ arse
thanks a million!
Re: Job Interview Coming Up! by bruce4: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2007
hi every one,plsdo any in d house no wen oceanic will conduct thier test 4 those in the south south zone?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Resign From My Current Job? / Vacancies Announcement / URGENT JOB Call-interview Is 2moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.