Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond (2645 Views)

I Found A DIAMOND (pictures) / How Do I Measure And Sell A Diamond / How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by hakir(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
pls house, hw is diamond measured and who are the possible buyers in nigeria or any were in the globe
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by donchrizo: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
Do u hv 4 sell?
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by hakir(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
yes, do u have a buyer?
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by naijacutee(f): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
Contact The diamond trading company. www.dtc.com
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by Creamberry: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Naijacutee abeg dont be offended, i cant find my NEW ARRIVALS post, pls did you trash it?my post is authentic and i have those items listed in stock i can show them to you for verification, i was introduced to nairaland last year by a friend and since then i've being hooked only when time permits though cause am either writing on exam or the couple with my job and biz alongside, so abeg you help me put my post back, i will give you family discount on any item you want, Looking 2 receiving ur reply, Hugssssss
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by Creamberry: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
Naijacutee abeg dont be offended, i cant find my NEW ARRIVALS post, pls did you trash it?my post is authentic and i have those items listed in stock i can show them to you for verification, i was introduced to nairaland last year by a friend and since then i've being hooked only when time permits though!! cause am either writing one exam or the other, coupled with my job and biz alongside, so abeg you help me put my post back, i will give you family discount on any item you want, Looking 2 receiving ur reply, Hugssssss
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by naijacutee(f): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2010
Your post is in the "Adverts" section, because it is an advert. See it here => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=391440.msg5432842#msg5432842

Thanks
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by EVERWIN(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
Come to Antwerp-Belgium. I show you the way to diamond buyers exchange. Jews and India give the highest rough diamant buyingprices in their own exchange.
I need 10% comission on succesful sale. (same for goldbiz)
If you want to go the whole way, we let it cut (china/india/israël); generate higher profit at the end.
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by Michaelnsd: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
EVERWIN:
Come to Antwerp-Belgium. I show you the way to diamond buyers exchange. Jews and India give the highest rough diamant buyingprices in their own exchange.
I need 10% comission on succesful sale. (same for goldbiz)
If you want to go the whole way, we let it cut (china/india/israël); generate higher profit at the end.
please, can you contact me on whatsapp +2348167114856. Concerning diamonds. You and I, can do some Business together.
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by Michaelnsd: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello... To whomever it may concern and has interest.

I am Michael, I am a rough Diamonds dealer and supplier. Most of my Diamonds are source directly from Sierra Leone. Any interested persons looking for where to procure diamonds can do so by contacting me via my whatsapp number, for more information. +2348167114856. Or alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Please, only serious Business orientated Diamonds buyers Should contact me. Thanks for reading my post. Looking forward to hear back from you soon.
Re: Want To Measure And Sell A Diamond by mikeeano(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear all,

I have rough diamond for sale,

Attached is the image,

Serious buyer/link should contact me

08082696715 Call or WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Business Success (Facts You Don't Learn In Business School) / How To Start A Window Blind And Wall Paper Business With Zero-capital In Nigeria / The Best Standup Pouches To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.