Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 (2474 Views)

Please Help Needed Toyota Corolla 2007 LE Or Toyota Camry 2005 SE / Experienced Uber/bolt Driver Needed - Toyota Corrolla 2006 / Urgent Help Needed .....toyota Tacoma Engine Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2017
Gurus in the house pls help, in Feb I noticed that my toyota corolla 03 normally delays before picking up again when I try to move after I stop at traffic lights., then it graduates to jerking when u try to move before going off entirely and I will have to restart it,the engine requires alot of rpm to climb a small hill..I have changed the fuel pump twice. , change the plugs, change the tranny oil twice and filter, change the fuel filter, serviced the injector,it will stop after some time and starts again. .recently I took it to a mechanic who scanned it and got these codes(pics attached) and ask us to change the coils, but the auto electrician brought out the brainbox and do somethings in it and the car went back to normal except when climbing hills, after link a week I notice that it has started going off again when I slow down.i am about to take it back to the electrician to work on it again...pls my people help a bro in need..car Don chop my money finish..

Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2017
cc Gazuzz
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by kingreign(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2017
Where is your location?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2017
kingreign:
Where is your location?
abuja
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by kingreign(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2017
Tochiokoye:
abuja

Call me, let's fix it at 10% subsidized labour fee. Offers ends Friday 9am.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2017
kingreign:

Call me, let's fix it at 10% subsidized labour fee. Offers ends Friday 9am.
your no is not reachable..where is ur office?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by kingreign(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2017
Tochiokoye:
your no is not reachable..where is ur office?

Its always reachable. I'm In Kubwa
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by nurey(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2017
Op your problem is solved if you can meet kingreign. Mr Kingreign remember to send my tithe after work, he who remembers the lord in time of plenty, the lord will also remember him in time of scarcity. grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by kingreign(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2017
nurey:
Op your problem is solved if you can meet kingreign. Mr Kingreign remember to send my tithe after work, he who remembers the lord in time of plenty, the lord will also remember him in time of scarcity. grin

Yes his holiness, the woli of idi araba grin grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
I just scanned the car and I still got these code p0128 and p0770.the car still goes off and shakes when accelerating. ..
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by kingreign(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2017
Tochiokoye:
I just scanned the car and I still got these code p0128 and p0770.the car still goes off and shakes when accelerating. ..
Pls, do NOT reset the codes. Instead, try to drive a minimum of 60km before we meet for fixing the car.
Besides, I'd still run scan and diagnosis before anything.

NB: My scanning is Free, diagnosis isn't free
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Mojibola(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
It feels like a transmission problem. P0770 is definitely transmission issue.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2017
pls help
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by nurey(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2017
Tochiokoye:
pls help

werent you able to meet with kingreign? or what exactly is the problem?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2017
nurey:

werent you able to meet with kingreign? or what exactly is the problem?
I met him but the problem still persist
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by nurey(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2017
Tochiokoye:
I met him but the problem still persist

Your reply isn't detailed enough. What went down between your car and the technician?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2017
nurey:

Your reply isn't detailed enough. What went down between your car and the technician?
after working on the car, he ask me to change the injector body, which was done but the problem still persist.. He told me he is rearly in town, so am kind of hooked
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by nurey(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Tochiokoye:
after working on the car, he ask me to change the injector body, which was done but the problem still persist.. He told me he is rearly in town, so am kind of hooked

can you rescan the car, let me have the codes and lets see if gurus can offer remote assistance.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by AutoElectNG: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2017
If this issue is as of yet unresolved, I may be able to assist.

Kindly let me know OP
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2017
AutoElectNG:
If this issue is as of yet unresolved, I may be able to assist.

Kindly let me know OP
thanks brother, the car is OK after a mechanic worked on the engine. The only problem is the fuel consumption which is still high.. I believe this will be sorted out wen I change the coils and the OCV which is leaking
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by AutoElectNG: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
Tochiokoye:
thanks brother, the car is OK after a mechanic worked on the engine. The only problem is the fuel consumption which is still high.. I believe this will be sorted out wen I change the coils and the OCV which is leaking

Hope no more codes!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by Tochiokoye(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
AutoElectNG:

Hope no more codes!
I rescan and got the following code:p0770 which the machanic ask me to change the gear oil to toyota type iv and service it and code p0125..
Re: Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 by AutoElectNG: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Tochiokoye:
I rescan and got the following code:p0770 which the machanic ask me to change the gear oil to toyota type iv and service it and code p0125..

How are things at the moment?

(1) (Reply)

solved / 46 Years Old Bike Still Driving On The Road / Name Your Three Favourite Full-size Luxury Sedans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.