Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) (55545 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 3:05pm On May 09, 2017
God of mercy shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ruona10(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Goodluck Jonathan brought insecurity to this country.
its Ghana Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Biospnx(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2017
Na dem sabi, abeg mk i kontunu wt my cashier day job

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
what does Jonathan have to do with what is happening in Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by favoured78(f): 3:14pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
How Goodluck matter concern this one now......Na Ghanaian not Nigerian.....abi you read the post upside down ?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Guy abeg go eat your lunch... abeg
Please I m looking. For a job and I don't mind working in the BMC.i am a very good liar Atleast I can send you my ex numbers to verify.to carry propangada is my hobby and I have a dead conscience and I don't care if herdsmen are killing everybody as far as I am been paid.
I heard. Is 20 naira per post. And I m ready to work from morning to night.
I will waiting for your reply.
Long live BMC
Long live ZOMBIEs

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by kingthreatz: 3:21pm On May 09, 2017
Blood money ritual is obviously an african thing
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
see your life

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ndukwondukwo(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Read properly and understand before posting comments. Why do you choose to mention Goodluck over an issue that took place in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by factorial129(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
amen
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
technicallyrich:

Please I m looking. For a job and I don't mind working in the BMC.i am a very good liar Atleast I can send you my ex numbers to verify.to carry propangada is my hobby and I have a dead conscience and I don't care if herdsmen are killing everybody as far as I am been paid.
I heard. Is 20 naira per post. And I m ready to work from morning to night.
I will waiting for your reply.
Long live BMC
Long live ZOMBIEs
Oh, eyaa.... now I know... sorry en... Scientists are yet to discover cure for zoobiesm

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by factorial129(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
ndukwondukwo:
Read properly and understand before posting comments. Why do you choose to mention Goodluck over an issue that took place in Ghana

abi ooo.

I tired o

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 3:34pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Good luck bitibawo. ...
In Ghana!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2017
10 Then many will be led into sin, and they will betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will appear and deceive many, 12 and because lawlessness will increase so much, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the person who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matt 24:10-14
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 3:37pm On May 09, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
Oh My God!!!

But Why Dey Come Wear The Bastard Glove.

I am surprised too, to wat extent and intent does it serve?, is it that he doesn't want his finger prints on the skull or is he just imitating wat he has seen in movies? Any which way, he has been apprehended and so he has to forger all these rhetoric......

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Jamescosmas(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
It won't pass 1 babalawo sent me 2 do it in order 2 become rich
Africa is always backward in everything
dere are some nations dat still need 2 be controlled by the whites
Nigeria number one
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

It happened in Ghana, not Nigeria, so how come Johnathan comes in?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2017
Amen Amen Amen thunder n fire
If he could kill his own brother
Only God knows how many people he has killed. May this killer never find rest here on earth and beyond.

quote author=smithsydny post=56353944]May ur spirit body and soul rot for ever and ever[/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
When will you get sense Did you see Nigeria there?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by CuddleMe(f): 4:14pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 4:15pm On May 09, 2017
Why is he wearing hand gloves? Hmmm
He's good as dead!
Ghana is a country near Afonja pple
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 4:19pm On May 09, 2017
Maziebuka01:
Ghana taking over from Ogun state. Africa I hail o

Ghana And Ogun be like 5&6!
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by benn94(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2017
People are wicked...I can't imagine doing this to money brother even if am given billions of dollars
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
ylaa:
Amen Amen Amen thunder n fire
If he could kill his own brother
Only God knows how many people he has killed. May this killer never find rest here on earth and beyond.

quote author=smithsydny post=56353944]May ur spirit body and soul rot for ever and ever
even in hell there will be no peace fire fire fire. O God u can imagine

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by bomsybomsy(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
Oh My God!!!

But Why Dey Come Wear The Bastard Glove.
Na ghana be dat o,and na ghana police you they ask,they are not like your wicked police in nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
bomsybomsy:
Na ghana be dat o,and na ghana police you they ask,they are not like your wicked police in nigeria
Ok.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2017
thinkmoney:

my brother, it might look rediculous, but i like the impression it gives about ghanian police.
1. it shows civility. respect for the accuse. remember he is still under trial.
2. they wouldnt want to destroy the eveidence much
Ok Thanks.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
you are already drunk by this time?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by LoveChrist: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
seems like u re senseless cant you read that it happened in ghana . am sure u must b an hausa goat
IpobExposed:
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
Jamescosmas:
Nigeria number one
of cos
it's sickening
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
sunshineV:

no doubt 9ja is among dose country
tru talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.