Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely (40788 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / I Would Stay In Pdp And Go To Heaven, Fani-kayode Replies Vp Osinbajo / How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by toprealman: 4:41pm On May 09, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

But I didn't, so come to my house and beat me ..
I rather stay back home and watch my newly painted wall dry!
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by caphykk: 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
dozofavour:
ok

after how many years on nairaland i am finally the first to comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and your comment was......................
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by oweman: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Sunnycliff post=56353752]The vegetable is gone! Good riddance to bad rubbish. His absence is of more economic value than his presence.
The worst thing that can happen to a political leader is for your nation to record socioeconomic and political progress in your absence than in your presence. In my culture its an ARU!!![

The yanmirins can go on have a party ; kill a dog for each family but they should mark this thier prayers are not answered as Buhari will certainly not die now so your self starvation is a waste !
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Jamean(f): 5:07pm On May 09, 2017
Non resident president.
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Kzealz(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2017
Tafawa balewa dead...murtala mohammed dead.. Abacha dead... Yar'adua dead.. Buhari half alive... And you think something is not wrong with northerns been in power..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Orpe7(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2017
U gt mouf

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by str8talk1: 5:24pm On May 09, 2017
Let the truth be told, if the NASS likes it or not, after 90days the President fails to show up in Nigeria OSIBANJO must be sworn in because there is no provision for Coordinator of government in our Constitution.
PMB simply didn't hand over officially.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by ajebuter(f): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Chai, to say fayose the ogogoro man warned naija oh
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by ooshinibos: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
don't we have hospitals in Nigeria ..what the heck is going on ,,I blame Jonathan ebele badluck

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by farouk0403(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
When will the Northern Muslims realize this "God doesn't want you to rule Nigerian Christians" it's unfortunate that you people keep grasping at straws, congratulations president Osibanjo

Until the southern christians learn to get rid of their inferiority complex and their low self esteem.

Untill the southern christians learn what is politics from the north.

Untill the southern christians Learn to face the reality that they are not in anyway better than the North when it comes to Education.

Untill the southern christians learn how to be straight forward and stop the double crossing, they should learn how to love themselves.

And finally they should know that islam and our Northern culture teaches us how to be our brothers keepers and Love ourselves whether you are a christian or muslim.
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Kingbuhari(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2017
the vegetable

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Zakkyoz: 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

I am not, please come to my house and educate me. angry

l am coming, evuuuu!
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by modik(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2017
HAILER FISH DE WORRY YOU!

Moreoffaith:
OK

AT LEAST HE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIMSELF AND ALSO GIVE ADVICE TO THE ACTING PRESIDENT WHEN NEEDED.

GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE TO YOU GOOD HEALTH.

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by ifdaeg(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
OK no problem

Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Chillext(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
dozofavour:
ok

after how many years on nairaland i am finally the first to comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok so where is the comment now
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2017
from d look of things, all i can say is ''may d soul of somebody'' rest in peace
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Lancelott(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Until the southern christians learn to get rid of their inferiority complex and their low self esteem.

Untill the southern christians learn what is politics from the north.

Untill the southern christians Learn to face the reality that they are not in anyway better than the North when it comes to Education.

Untill the southern christians learn how to be straight forward and stop the double crossing, they should learn how to love themselves.

And finally they should know that islam and our Northern culture teaches us how to be our brothers keepers and Love ourselves whether you are a christian or muslim.
wait o...Osogbo weed is that you
Who is claiming inferiority and superiority?
Which politics? the one about producing dead leaders ALL THE TIME? No thank you
Maybe in terms of lack of education
Double crossing what? what is there to double cross??
Your religion needs to provide a cure for the poison you carry about your person
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by psalmsjob: 6:36am On May 10, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
NgeneUkwenu psalmsjob Qmerit Madridguy HungerBad ISTANDWITHBUHAR PassingShot sarrki progressive01 DropShot take note that Buhari didn't transmit power to Osibanjo.

I am watching all of you.

I hope you got a binocular to observe well?

If you think PMB didn't transmit power to Osinbajo then who is the VP?

You Wailers always amuse me with your reasoning and level of understanding or comprehension.
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:42am On May 10, 2017
OP check dictionary for meaning of "indefinitely" and then come back and tell us whether that was what the president's letter said.
Although I believe the imperialists in London will finish him off there.
Most Nigerians seem to forget that Buhari travelled to London in good health and was poisoned whilst over there.
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by ZeroUnity: 6:43am On May 10, 2017
I pray we all wake up from this unjust mess one day...
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:49am On May 10, 2017
What about General Ironsi?
What about Abiola?(although he never made it to the presidency)

Fact remains that Nigeria is being destabilised by persistance of imperialists saboteurs who assassinate our patriotic leaders by poisoning when they are unable to remove them any other way.
Kzealz:
Tafawa balewa dead...murtala mohammed dead.. Abacha dead... Yar'adua dead.. Buhari half alive... And you think something is not wrong with northerns been in power..
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:26am On May 10, 2017
psalmsjob:

I hope you got a binocular to observe well?

If you think PMB didn't transmit power to Osinbajo then who is the VP?

You Wailers always amuse me with your reasoning and level of understanding or comprehension.

Bro no mind those wailing zombie, Most of them will be calling Buhari dullard meanwhile same man has put them to shame with simple english..
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by kaybee88(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2017
flyca:

I'm not saying he is not loyal. I'm saying that they will most likely replace him to keep the presidential position in check. Also .... I wrote the rest. Please read. Reading intently enhances understanding.

By the way, pay more attention to your tenses.
I hear you... well about my tenses, you know book pass me no mean say I no fit air my opinion. shey!
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by farouk0403(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
Lancelott:
wait o...Osogbo weed is that you
Who is claiming inferiority and superiority?
Which politics? the one about producing dead leaders ALL THE TIME? No thank you
Maybe in terms of lack of education
Double crossing what? what is there to double cross??
Your religion needs to provide a cure for the poison you carry about your person

Lol yea the average southerner have a very low self esteem, they cant man up to face the reality, they always think that the North are always bias when it comes to politics.
You will here them saying/ wailing and i qoute " Nigeiria doesn't belong to the North alone, North have an agenda for islamising the country" stuff like these is just like a daily greetings to the southerners.

Have you ever heard that a Northerner wails uncontrollable like the southerners?
Re: Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely by mecussey(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2017
donmalcolm21:
His absence will not be felt.

He shouldn't bother making all those useless calls to anyone

I dey tell u...he should just relax there...every saturday stroll go watch premier league. He should just forget about Nigeria, we will take care of ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Catholic Church For Thanksgiving Over Supreme Court Victory / Does Bayelsa Have The Best Federal Roads? What I Saw (Pictures, Video) / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.