Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Iranian Police Arrest Student For Looking Like Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iranian Police Arrest Student For Looking Like Lionel Messi (337 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / “I Could’ve Been Playing On Another Planet” Just Like Lionel Messi – Cassano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Police Arrest Student For Looking Like Lionel Messi by Nagisa: 1:48pm On May 09, 2017
Iranian police over the weekend ‘arrested’ a student because he looks too much like Lionel Messi.

So many people in the city of Hamaden wanted a picture with Reza Parastesh that police took him to the station and impounded his car to stop the chaos.

The fuss started a few months ago when the Messi lookalike’s dad made him pose in a number 10 Barcelona shirt.

The 25-year-old soon started cutting his hair and grooming his beard like the Argentina forward.

He told AFP: “Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does. When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked.

“I’m really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy.”

Parastesh is fully booked with media interviews and has even landed modelling contracts.

He also says that he is working on some football tricks so he can play the role better.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/iranian-police-arrest-student-looking-like-lionel-messi/#El1qJm3MA6vOcXqV.99

(1) (Reply)

Coupe De France Final: Cissokho Late Own Goal Hands Cup Victory To PSG / Mesut Ozil Ready To Sign £280,000-a-week Deal To Stay At The Emirates / Top 50 Best Possession Teams From "Big Five" European Leagues (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.