Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) (44209 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by mulblizzy(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
How does showing off her birth certificate influence nigeria economy
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by dacblogger: 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You talk too many nonsense these days

People like you do worse things in reality
But this is internet where peeps with questionable character pretend like they saint.

How did you know she started off her life the bad way?

Rubbish people on nairalsnd this days.

Indirect beef...don't tell me you are afraid of a girl...you are weak as you are stupid.modafucka

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 4:53pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=dacblogger post=56359322][/quote]

Excuse me miss
I never quoted you so why be mad?
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2017
I have every right to disagree with that age in her birth certificate because she didn't show the address of the hospital,no stamp and date respectively.
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2017
Which kin certificate the type buhari show inec?

Pls don't take me for a fool we are in naija
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by davibid: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
exlink10:
taaa

na na na na na

I dont believe it

If I wan change my age today to 18yrs

I know were to go so please spare us

Kworupt Nigerian spotted

Leaders of tomorrow cry

Smh

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by suso(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
Bó ló dà gbà Bó ló gbó Bó pé títí Ojú a hun jo In Saheed osupa voice If you said you are not old You keep claiming that you are young One day your skin will be filled with wrinkles
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by dacblogger: 5:04pm On May 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Excuse me miss
I never quoted you so why be mad?
That's Cos you are not bold enough to...
Next time you want to beef ,say it to the persons face n not gossip like a market woman.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
Anty Ese, is it not this same Nigeria that Taiye Taiwo said he is 33 years old?

Abeg tell me something else
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
Same hospital my Mom had me. cool
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by suso(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
fussy3:
winning has become an habit each time my fixed games are out cause i want people to understand betting is not a bad thing if you do it within a framework of what it's meant to be, so subscribe and win, details of won ticket below

Better things no need plenty advert

Stake it with your entire family balance and assets if it is fixed

#iyalaya gbogbo scammer
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2017
Safiaa:
less make up and losing weight.
In other words,major lifestyle adjustments...but we seem to forget that GENETICS also plays a role in how the body ages(in reaction to external stressors of the environment and how the body changes in response to those stressors). Genetics is powerful and can't be downplayed in certain biological matters.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
dacblogger:

That's Cos you are not bold enough to...
Next time you want to beef ,say it to the persons face n not gossip like a market woman.
Who are you to tell me what to do?
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by dacblogger: 5:13pm On May 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Who are you to tell me what to do?

I have nothing against you,let it be that way...
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
Nairaland age detectors,how market? See as some people dey swear on their salary sey she don pass 24,haba!

Is it ur age,abi na ur declaration

*Ese for kukuma give us CT scan results sef,make pipo free am*
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
dacblogger:

I have nothing against you,let it be that way...
You noticed my comment but I forgot you existed so swerve
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by QuickStandard: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
goldiam:
If I am 24 and I have the kind of her stature I would rather go and get married than to start displaying my foolishness, besides I can see 1995 which is 22 years but she claimed to be 24 ayam not understanding again.

you are on point.
One is 93' second one is 95.
Which one are you really?
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 5:27pm On May 09, 2017
QuickStandard:

you are on point.
One is 93' second one is 95.
Which one are you really?
Thought I was the only one who saw 95
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2017
Smellymouth:
Seriously? Ese you get time oo..
As in my brother, any need for all that, just to prove her age?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by suso(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2017
fussy3:
winning has become an habit each time my fixed games are out cause i want people to understand betting is not a bad thing if you do it within a framework of what it's meant to be, so subscribe and win, details of won ticket below
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Anfieldboss: 5:34pm On May 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Starting bad thing at an early age makes you look older than your actual age...this theory has been propounded by me. undecided

Seems you're talking from experience tongue
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by dacblogger: 5:37pm On May 09, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Seems you're talking from experience tongue
Anything is possible wink
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Authentic1010(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
Passport said March/26/1993
Birth certificate said March/26/1995... In fact I think they are both fake. She's actually older than 32. To marry these girls in naija now guys need start doing bone check to know their real agae lol...Make person no go marry their grandma are put for house.
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Barristertemmie(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2017
If ESE is 24,I'm 5 years old then
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
Tedassie:

In other words,major lifestyle adjustments...but we seem to forget that GENETICS also plays a role in how the body ages(in reaction to external stressors of the environment and how the body changes in response to those stressors). Genetics is powerful and can't be downplayed in certain biological matters.
true
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2017
Show us ur waec certificate grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
Na preek make her look dat old.

IamAirforce1:
Some people look older than their real age

True!
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by Cool23(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
Op Wetin consine us if she like let her be 19 Will that make recession end
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
Who else see 95 in that certificate shocked shocked
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by missjane: 6:03pm On May 09, 2017
When your age is a matter of dispute as a lady means u r into hard core runs that is aging your body faster than it should.. slow down babes.. whatever happened to that innocent look chics had while growing?
Re: Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) by kennygeebee(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Starting bad thing at an early age makes you look older than your actual age...this theory has been propounded by me. undecided
you right and right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.