Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) (4327 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Sagay: APC, PDP Lawmakers Are United When It Comes To Sharing Money / Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by argon500: 3:02pm On May 09, 2017
How I wish..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 3:07pm On May 09, 2017
cheesy But unfortunately, we can not be united!!!

7 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by argon500: 3:09pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:
cheesy But unfortunately, we can not be united!!!

The question is why? Is it too late?
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by coolzeal(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2017
The only unity is "Restructure" the damn country into regions.

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by TippyTop(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2017
We can't be united as long as one region hates equality and believes our regions are conquered territories waiting to be raped and devoured.

13 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Histrings08(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2017
Pfft... In this Nigeria? Where there's lot of people with a misguided loyalty... ?!
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 3:20pm On May 09, 2017
argon500:

The question is why? Is it too late?
(1) We were forced to live in the same country
(2) Apart from being black, we share no similarity in culture, language.
Mind you, Nigeria is not the only African country facing ethnic problem.

15 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by juman(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
The masses largely live together peacefully.

Its the useless "leaders" that destroying the country.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
juman:

Who are your leaders destroying your country?

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by femolacqua(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

The colonial masters brought this on us from the first day of bringing different tribes to form a nation call Nigeria. I will say this is where their selfish interest has brought us to.
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Nature8(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
But it's unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 3:42pm On May 09, 2017
femolacqua:

The colonial masters brought this on us from the first day of bringing different tribes to form a nation call Nigeria. I will say this is where their selfish interest has brought us to.
Exactly!!! Unfortunately, the average African will choose to ignore the main problem but instead focus on the sub-problem which is spending time blaming their leaders, when in fact the leaders are as a result of the society. Most European countries are not structured like this. Many of their countries are almost mono-ethnic that is a particular ethnic group occupy at least 95% of the country's population. Look at Russia, which is the most ethnically diverse country in Europe with almost 150ethnic groups and a population of 140million. Yet the ethnic Russians occupy about about 83% of the country while minorities occupy 17%. Are many Africans not aware of this? yes they are but due to their mental laziness, they will choose to ignore it. The way the Europeans structured and left africans 50yrs is the same way they are today. What is stopping us from creating our countries? That i will never understand.
Unfortunately our ignorance is the reason why we will never move forward.

10 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by greenermodels: 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
juman:

you mean the same masses that engage in progroms and religious violence and reprisal attacks at the slightest provocation? i don't want to ask whether Fulani herdsmen are among the so called masses.

5 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by greenermodels: 3:50pm On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a country, a mere geographical expression formed by the British for their own diabolical purposes~(awolowo).if Nigeria ever engages a foreign enemy in war,many regions would happily partner with the invading army for their own survival and happiness. Unity is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by loomer: 4:52pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

Na we first be people with different language and culture to dey one country?

Truth be told, our elite don make us hate one another.

I remember years back if you go market beg aboki to dash u pepper, them go gladly do so.

But now we no fit live with them cos our leaders made it so

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Agumbaa: 5:27pm On May 09, 2017
loomer:

I remember years back if you go market beg aboki to dash u pepper, them go gladly do so.

As far as back as 1950, religious killing have been happening in this country, na leaders cause am?

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by loomer: 5:36pm On May 09, 2017
Agumbaa:

As far as back as 1950, religious killing have been happening in this country, na leaders cause am?

Religious killing and tribal killings na same thing?

During that time how many times in a year u go hear say Christian and Muslim fight killing hundreds

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Nbote(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2017
Dis country cannot unite because every region is busy fighting for d centre... Decentralize d whole thing and see things begin to work.. Our leaders have over time succeeded in sowing seeds of religious and ethnic intolerance...D hausa man believes he's born to rule, in a country where there are 2 other major tribes and hundreds of other minorities... Ethnic sentiments have eaten deep into all of us dats y u hear morons screaming ipods dis afonjas dat...

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 5:43pm On May 09, 2017
loomer:

Three months ago, yoruba abd hausa fought. Na leaders cause am?

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by leofab(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2017
Blame the vegetable

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Horus(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2017
argon500:
How I wish..........

The lion on the picture represent corruption
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by loomer: 6:04pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

Three months ago, yoruba abd hausa fought. Na leaders cause am?

Try understand wetin I dey talk.

Our leaders don already make us get hate for each other.

Igbo hate Hausa, Yoruba hate Igbo, Hausa hate all.

Urhobo no wan see istekiri, tiv and idoma nko?

And bros, when I talk of leaders, I no dey refer to presidency, governor or senators alone. I mean traditional leaders, religious leaders, community leaders.
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2017
ok

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by TheKingdom: 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
How can the three largest tribes in the continent all be under one quack "nation", when they themselves are already nations larger than most in Europe and Africa. Even Gilbratar has national team at EURO qualification, yet we are here calling ourselves Ni.gger Areans.

Shame

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
loomer:

Try understand wetin I dey talk.

Our leaders don already make us get hate for each other.

Igbo hate Hausa, Yoruba hate Igbo, Hausa hate all.

Urhobo no wan see istekiri, tiv and idoma nko?

And bros, when I talk of leaders, I no dey refer to presidency, governor or senators alone. I mean traditional leaders, religious leaders, community leaders.

If that what you mean then how did the leaders turn us against each other?

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by loomer: 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

If that what you mean then how did the leaders turn us against each other?

I no get power to dey do this one bros.
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 6:22pm On May 09, 2017
loomer:

I no get power to dey do this one bros.

Bros you no fit get power na. Are you telling me that the traditional rulers taught their people to hate other tribes? When and how? Baba the reason why we can not be united is very obvious. Something you cant just deny. It is simply because we do not share anything in common. Why do you think tribalism exist? It is because every ethnic group in nigeria is sentimental and will want the best for their tribesmen. No be leaders cause am ooo, it is just nature.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by deedeedee1: 6:28pm On May 09, 2017
TheKingdom:
How can the three largest tribes in the continent all be under one quack "nation", when they themselves are already nations larger than most in Europe and Africa. Even Gilbratar has national team at EURO qualification, yet we are here calling ourselves Ni.gger Areans.

Shame
Lovely comment!

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by loomer: 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bros you no fit get power na. Are you telling me that the traditional rulers taught their people to hate other tribes? When and how? Baba the reason why we can not be united is very obvious. Something you cant just deny. It is simply because we do not share anything in common. Why do you think tribalism exist? It is because every ethnic group in nigeria is sentimental and will want the best for their tribesmen. No be leaders cause am ooo, it is just nature.

OK I hear
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by Tazdroid(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
If we were united, we'd be one in this case, the lion

SO U MEAN SAY NA NAIJA DEM GO CHASE IF WE JOIN TOGETHER LIKE AP.C BROOM?
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by najoke: 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
Afonjas are united....you can take that to the bank grin grin
Re: If Nigerians Are United, The Result Is This ( Photo) by hernandson(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2017
deedeedee1:

force to live in the same country how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President.... / Remember The ESN Camp Destroyed Yesterday See Their Dead Body - VIDEOS / Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.