Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison (4335 Views)

Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate / We Have Seen More Evidence Of The Disgraced Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate With APC. / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
The Eze igbo of ajao estate in Lagos has been sentenced to prison according to information coming from Lagos.

Nigeria government is not going to be as usual, anyone that is thinking that American is there to help should start learning experience from Ukraine.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by accordadoga29(f): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
cheesy

This news sweet me for body.

UGM should come for his jailbreak as soon as possible.

He go chop watery beans hin brain go reset.

EZE RIGHT NOW LOOKING FOR NNAMDI KANU:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by MissLeslie(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by helinues: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
I need his cell key. Make I keep am for crocodile belle safely

12 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Great141: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Firing squad will be better than prison

Contact me for your Academic assignment thesis, proposal presentations e.t.c available for any field of writing just Whatsapp me

5 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Ikaeniyan0: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fake news

He has not been sentence yet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Globad(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is a lesson to others

He was hate-drunk and beating his lizard 🦎 chest. So, he was just an empty drum

13 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by derecho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubu's boy
OBIdients were smarter than APC.
They dug into his past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
MissLeslie:
Next

I thought Ipob and their supporters gave Nigeria government 3 days to release him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
I need his cell key. Make I keep am for crocodile belle safely

I thought Ipob gave the Nigeria government 3 days to release him.

I pity this Ipob Igbo under this Tinubu/shettima tenure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Fake news

He has not been sentence yet

Continue

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by helinues: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:

I thought Ipob gave the Nigeria government 3 days to release him.

I pity this Ipob Igbo under this Tinubu/shettima tenure.

Which Ipob, the mad dogs?

Hell no, they are toothless dogs who can only bark but can't bite

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by wahahlawahala: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lmao..
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by PulaPower: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by EmirGold(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
The bastard will be killed and nothing anybody can do about it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:
This is a lesson to others

He was hate-drunk and beating his lizard 🦎 chest. So, he was just an empty drum

Everything about them is noise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Ikaeniyan0: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:

Continue
He was remand at the prison but not sentence to prison yet. The case is not yet over
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

But there brainwashed brainless people believe in them with the hope of America will interven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He was remand at the prison but not sentence to prison yet. The case is not yet over

Go and Confirm well

3 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by JealousCobra(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:

Mr bigot, what was his offense or STFU 😎
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by helinues: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:

But there brainwashed brainless people believe in them with the hope of America will interven.

Bro please don't generalise, we still have reasonable people from that end just that some informed youths amongst them are just too lousy

6 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:

He is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

Bro please don't generalise, we still have reasonable people from that end just that some informed youths amongst them are just too lousy

What's the difference 99.99% reason like Ipob even the so called educated one's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Ikaeniyan0: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:

Go and Confirm well
Hun!

Please when is he sentence to 8 years in prison?

The case fast o shocked
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Disobidients have already declared their titled chief to be a Tinubu's boy.

On Saturday they denied the wannabe Abdulmutallab disobidient who took terrorism to the Nigerian airways.

On Sunday they denied Kenneth Okonkwo who told an obvious truth to free himself from the bondage he's been living in since the inception of Nollywood.

Three denials of high ranking disobidients within a week 😂.

If were an Obidîot, I'd stick to social media trolling, cyber stalking and bullying because members of my mob will deny me if I do anything different.

Definition of Ipob Igbo

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by helinues: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:

What's the difference 99.99% reason like Ipob even the so called educated one's.

Not all of them support the madness of the ipunk. Only the misinformed youths amongst them are the one creating nuisances online.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
JealousCobra:

Mr bigot, what was his offense or STFU 😎

Terrorist as if you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by derecho(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Very unintelligent as usual.
I know you're too daft to know the difference between OBIdients and IPOB members.

That said,
The so-called "Eze" is Tinubu's boy.
In his bid to stir APC's agenda between Ibos and Yorubas, he did what he did but OBIdients are circumspect and exposed him like the ibom Air actor.

Poor script for dunderheads
N3TRAL:

Disobidients have already declared their titled chief to be a Tinubu's boy.

On Saturday they denied the wannabe Abdulmutallab disobidient who took terrorism to the Nigerian airways.

On Sunday they denied Kenneth Okonkwo who told an obvious truth to free himself from the bondage he's been living in since the inception of Nollywood.

Three denials of high ranking disobidients within a week 😂.

If were an Obidîot, I'd stick to social media trolling, cyber stalking and bullying because members of my mob will deny me if I do anything different.

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Emergingnation2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

IPOB your imaginery toothless dogs that are giving you and fulani Jihadist government sleepless nights on international stage.. grin

All this worthless persecution against Ndigbo in this Shithole, will stop when imminent Biafra actualization take place...

Thank God, we are being backed and fund by western world...

The actualization of sovereign of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished..

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by JOemmy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Remanded or tried and sentenced to prison?

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by flokii: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
It's total clamp down on external aggressors in Lagos going forward..

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo.

Lagos is Yorubaland and Yoruba territory.

Lagos is not for sale.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Abacha, Abusalami, Obasanjo, Dan Etete, Atiku, Pdp, Audu Ogbe, Vin Ogbulafor / Prof.Tam David-west Criticises Jonathan For Kneeling Before Pastor Adeboye / Disturbing Pictures On The Electoral Violence- Viewer Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.