Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. (2847 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by funsho75(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2017
page5:

What do you mean by getting a compressor and a tipper?

What kind of compressor are you talking about and what does it do?

Thanks.

FYI, I have a tipper already.

Compressor is use as a source of high pressure air for the jackhammer, and we are having scarcity of compressor in my place now which means if u can bring a compressor down with a good Operator u will make good money.

Also tippers are used for hauling stones, they pay based on distance
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by Phancyorganic10(f): 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
see this thief grin

Op. Be careful oo. I'm sure by now scammers don send pm full your email.
Umm am sorry, are you in your right state of mind? Cause honestly i doubt it.
I am young and i dont know about you but am interested in growing.
You dont know me and you call me a thief, if you have nothing good to contribute you can simply keep your gut shut instead of trying to ruin other people.
Just please watch your tound next time.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by propertydeyng: 5:48pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
see this thief grin

Op. Be careful oo. I'm sure by now scammers don send pm full your email.
Thanks for the information. A lot of formats in my inbox. lol
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by propertydeyng: 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
legalexpert:
since its inherited and a lump sum, go to the bank and ask about their treasury bills. am sure you will get not less than 5m if placed in treasury bills for a year. with the income, divide into 12 parts and be paying yourself a salary for the next year. since income is certain. go and learn. hardwork and learning will beat all online advise. if its agric, go to the farm. if it is real estate, study and attach yourself in a firm for free so you can learn. that's my small opinion. most people will advise you just to eat your money.

I really like your advice. Thats what on my mind. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by propertydeyng: 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
rheether:

No he didn't.

Really.. I said i inherited. Here is a forum. Im just trying to weigh people ideas. Just like who want to be a millionaire. Audience.....

You are one of my Audience...
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2017
propertydeyng:

Thanks for the information. A lot of formats in my inbox. lol
bro. Ignore ALL those mails.
They are all scammers.

I once opened a thread asking if 25 million naira would be enough to build a house in abuja. Few hours laters, see mails! Lol. People wey no dey mail me before. Nigerians!

Just be careful sha, that's my own.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by propertydeyng: 6:02pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
bro. Ignore ALL those mails.
They are all scammers.

I once opened a thread asking if 25 million naira would be enough to build a house in abuja. Few hours laters, see mails! Lol. People wey no dey mail me before. Nigerians!

Just be careful sha, that's my own.

Thats right. U no naija now... I just want to weigh in some people opinions and i believe not everyone has evil mind.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
propertydeyng:

Thats right. U no naija now... I just want to weigh in some people opinions and i believe not everyone has evil mind.
yea. You're right
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by Mekanus(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2017
You can go into nylon recycling and production, it's a very lucrative business. All you need to do is to look for experts in the business who will guide you properly.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by paintworld(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
hmmm...
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by CADA: 5:54am On May 11, 2017
Hi, i have brand new quarry spare parts. Would you be interested? 07012733347
funsho75:
I work in a quarry company..
Getting a compressor and a tippers will give u big daily income
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by funsho75(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2017
CADA:
Hi, i have brand new quarry spare parts. Would you be interested? 07012733347

Do you tippers and compressor?
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by funsho75(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2017
page5:

What do you mean by getting a compressor and a tipper?

What kind of compressor are you talking about and what does it do?

Thanks.

FYI, I have a tipper already.

Can the tipper work in Auchi.
If it is 10tons capacity.
I can take and be paying you monthly revenue.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by Nairasolutions: 1:04am On May 16, 2017
Get professionally written business plan on a confirmed lucrative business that thrive in Nigeria .Make sure you choose a product and service that Nigerians can't do without .Visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan 08167566759
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 40,000,000 Naira. by segzybank: 5:55am On May 16, 2017
use to play virtual football and you will never work for the rest of your life i promise you. if you want one on one training then let me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money Anytym You Buy Or Sell Credit,data, Refer Or Pay For NEPA, Gotv, Dstv / Get Training On Graphic Design Online / Is Ismael Cruz Cordova Homosexual? Know Everything About Ismael Cruz Cordova’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.