Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention (18352 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by nwabobo: 4:20pm On May 09, 2017
nlceo:

http://punchng.com/ifeanyi-ubah-sues-dss-seeks-release-from-detention/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I said the Ifeanyi Ubah I know will not budge and will take the DSS to the cleaners.

Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 09, 2017
that is the problem I have with Nigeria, people that stole NNPC Money are still roaming free and now Ifeanyi Ubah who is a hard working business man is the one they want to frustrate...

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by hazyfm1: 4:20pm On May 09, 2017
ozowarac:
Always trying to bring an igbo man down.

Please just shut up

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by Repairnigeria(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2017
naija nawa
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by Emu4life(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2017
ozowarac:
Always trying to bring an igbo man down.
nlceo:

I'm begining to suspect so. lipsrsealed
Are u weaklings not ashamed of playing the victim's card always??

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by jerryclinton: 4:24pm On May 09, 2017
psucc:
Let me settle this case: if nnpc owes capital oil N13b while capital oil stole he goods worth N11b, then let nnpc pay up the remaining balance and stop using the overused and abused DSS and EFCC to settle a matter she is guilty. Court arise, this is my judgement.
The law anywhere in the world does not permit anyone to forcefully cart away the product of another person who is owing you just because he owes you. There are processes to be followed. If you take away his thing by force without first going to court to institute a case showing the person owes you, u are known to be stealing. Ifaenyi cannot now calim nnpc is owing him and that's the reason he took their product. The law does not accept that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by ychris: 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
psucc:
Let me settle this case: if nnpc owes capital oil N13b while capital oil stole he goods worth N11b, then let nnpc pay up the remaining balance and stop using the overused and abused DSS and EFCC to settle a matter she is guilty. Court arise, this is my judgement.
AS COURT PLEASES!! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by aolawale025: 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
Apart from going to court. H should also petition DSS over his own debt by NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by nwabobo: 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
The guy no even wait make he comot for detention.

I hope they don't keep him longer than planned as a result of this.

DSS no dey send court ruling na...

Only when the Daura dulIard is around. He's out of the way now.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by TrapHedges(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2017
I saw this coming
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by nwabobo: 4:28pm On May 09, 2017
jerryclinton:
The law anywhere in the world does not permit anyone to forcefully cart away the product of another person who is owing you just because he owes you. There are processes to be followed. If you take away his thing by force without first going to court to institute a case showing the person owes you, u are known to be stealing. Ifaenyi cannot now calim nnpc is owing him and that's the reason he took their product. The law does not accept that.

Did you read the following part at all?

However, the company secretary, Oranuba, said the agreement leading to the keeping of the petroleum product with Capital Oil, allowed “conversion and diversion of IT products by operators as long as the operator is prepared to re-deliver the products within seven days of demand by the owner of the product or to pay a penalty for non-re-delivery.”

According to him, failure to re-deliver did not amount to a crime but is a mere breach of contract, which can be remedied by payment of a penalty to the owner.

“The agreement expressly states that any penalty due for non-re-delivery is to be treated as a debt and I verily believe that law enforcement agencies are not allowed to operate as debt collectors,” he said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by verygudbadguy(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

Only when the Daura President is around. He's out of the way now.

Hahahaha....

Edit the dullard abeg. I no dey condone any insult on my president. If he is what you called him, then it means that we Nigerians are all d......d.

DSS on your tail already.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by mystry(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
the days are evil

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by shortgun(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
nwabobo:

Did you read the following part at all?

However, the company secretary, Oranuba, said the agreement leading to the keeping of the petroleum product with Capital Oil, allowed “conversion and diversion of IT products by operators as long as the operator is prepared to re-deliver the products within seven days of demand by the owner of the product or to pay a penalty for non-re-delivery.”

According to him, failure to re-deliver did not amount to a crime but is a mere breach of contract, which can be remedied by payment of a penalty to the owner.

“The agreement expressly states that any penalty due for non-re-delivery is to be treated as a debt and I verily believe that law enforcement agencies are not allowed to operate as debt collectors,” he said.
They will never see the part you quoted, they are blinded by bigotry n nepotism that its affecting their brains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by bumi10(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2017
ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by KKKWHITE(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2017
DSS not above the law .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by babestella: 4:38pm On May 09, 2017
nlceo:

I'm begining to suspect so. lipsrsealed

That is what FG under Yourba or Hausa presidency always do. Their aim is to bring down the Igbo businesses and suppress them to submission, but the God that created everyone is a fair God and doesn't take sides.

I remember when OBJ froze Ibeto's cement Licence for no reason, only just to give Dangote a leaway into making an unprecedented fortune. Let them continue, they day the stuff will hit the fan, everyone will feel the heat.

Same thing they tried with Senator Ben Bruce when he came up with his common sense agenda, they went and sealed Silverbird because he owed a certain bank lots of money, as if Dangote and other Nigerians don't owe banks.

Useless government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by chinazor006(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2017
Now let the fun begin! The people that are supposed to talk just made the best pronouncement! Let the court handle the matter
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by magoo10(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2017
security agents behaving like Barbarians, if he hadn't sued them to court they would not have taken him to court despite how many days he has been in detention ,then why the arrest in the first instance when they don't have enough evidence to nail him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by chinazor006(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2017
shortgun:

They will never see the part you quoted, they are blinded by bigotry n nepotism that its affecting their brains

Did you also see the last paragraph? The agreement expressly states that the breach should be treated as a debt! Why is the law enforcement dancing around then?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by JideAmuGiaka: 4:41pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

Linda Ikeji tax evasion- Its because she's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring her down

Ladipo market demolition-It's because they're Iborikiti, they're trying to bring them down

Olisa metuh's probe -It's because he's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring him down

Executions of Drug dealers in Indonesia - it's because they're Iborikiti, they're trying to stop them from developing the whole planet

Now Ifeanyi Ubah's arrest, it's because he's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring him down

Why is it that of all the ethnic groups in this country, y'all are the only ones that defend criminals?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

The offence he is accused of is a bailable offence, why detain him since may. Let's be logical here.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by JideAmuGiaka: 4:43pm On May 09, 2017
jerryclinton:

Did your law also said that such offence is not bailable?.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by davibid: 4:43pm On May 09, 2017
[s]
Emu4life:
R u in ABUJA, plz b careful... I heard it ysday...it
happened in a hotel at WUSE II, de world is
becoming more scary o .... A newly married man saw a copper dressed seductively...
She was just too sexy to overlook.... He picked her
up and abandoned the way home to a hotel..... . He
lodged in with her and in less than 5 mins he was
on top of her.... De copper was as flexible as a
snake.... Her Moanings sounded like a hissing snake.... De man was so carried away with her
moves and didn't really gv hz concern to it.... De
married man had sex with her over and over again and even paid her more than de bargained.... Buh tld her to stay with him tonight
He woke up an hour later aving the Intentions of
having another round with her buh he didn't find
her on the bed ...... He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom.....he opened the door his heart
drummed heavily as he saw two big pythons
talking to each oda he screamed . . . . .de pythons leaped on him.... He ran to de door and
found it locked .... De pythons crawled to him ready
to strike.... He shouted..... He finally felt something
cold and cycler with scales trying to swallow him.... .
He struggled buh DE pythons have already pined
him down... Hz head nd Chest was already inside the mouth . . .de snakes poisonous saliva has
covered hz face.... He tried to shout buh he
couldn't.... He kicked de snake buh DE snake was
too strong... Den he had to bite the snakes tongue...
De snake got wounded nd involuntary vomited him
***de only problem is I don't know hw to end dz fake yeye story dah u guys av been reading since. Amebo u too like story Cum nd beat me.
[/s]

Yeye dey smell
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The offence he is accused of is a bailable offence, why detain him since may. Let's be logical here.

Deterrence. Others will learn from this.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by babestella: 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Don't mind that hypocritical bigot, he's mentioning names, when Babachir Lawal was accused of stealing money supposedly meant for the IDP, was he handcuffed? Rather they gave him red carpet by setting up an executive probe, but Olisa Metuh can be handfucced and treated like a criminal even when he's presumed innocent until proven guilty.
That is why people call Nigeria a #Zoo, and IMO, a zoo is better than this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by marooh: 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
Dss want to weak all the Prime ibos...
Ike ekweremAdu and Ifeanyi Uba...
Beware campaign have startted!

Quotes me jaree
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by babestella: 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
marooh:
Dss want to weak all the Prime ibos...
Ike ekweremAdu and Ifeanyi Uba...
Beware campaign have startted!

Quotes me jaree

The game is to accuse Igbos of corruption and other PDP members, have a file on them, release them on bail and few weeks to election, they'll all be re-arrested and locked up based on those pending cases until after the election. That is the game plan APC and this Northern led evil administration, save this message and remind me after the 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by babestella: 4:55pm On May 09, 2017
The comments I read here is the reason why France cannot happen in Nigeria, let's stop deceiving ourselves in looking for a 39 year old president in Nigeria.

We are so divided, biased, evil wicked, deceptive, hypocritical, religious and ethnic bigotry runs in our veins, we are not moving forward and we cannot achieve when France achieved few days ago.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

Linda Ikeji tax evasion- Its because she's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring her down

Ladipo market demolition-It's because they're Iborikiti, they're trying to bring them down

Olisa metuh's probe -It's because he's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring him down

Executions of Drug dealers in Indonesia - it's because they're Iborikiti, they're trying to stop them from developing the whole planet

Now Ifeanyi Ubah's arrest, it's because he's Iborikiti, they're trying to bring him down

Why is it that of all the ethnic groups in this country, y'all are the only ones that defend criminals?

WHY? WHY? WHY?
go 2 hell
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by TheVictorious(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2017
nlceo:

http://punchng.com/ifeanyi-ubah-sues-dss-seeks-release-from-detention/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

He should consider using Mike Ozekhome and see the trembling that he will stir up in their camp. They won't wanna pay for damages. Except if he's otherwise guilty though.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by Charly68: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
Kx:
The lawyer sued on May 9 that her client has been in detention since May 6th and Judge ruled that the DSS should bring him on May 12 to explain why he should not be released unconditionally??

Why not rule that he should be released immediately to address the unlawful detention that started since May 6th first and foremost?
common sense my brother!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention by TheVictorious(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
The guy no even wait make he comot for detention.

I hope they don't keep him longer than planned as a result of this.

DSS no dey send court ruling na...

Oga u bad oh. Kilode? You no even sabi say na pesin papa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / 6 Things To Do Before Starting A Business / Reasons Tinuade Sanda Was Fired - Signal NG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.