Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (545 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chrisseun(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2017
Re: . by Rilwayne001: 4:30pm On May 09, 2017
chrisseun:
Good day peeps, I wanna ask if there is any free and friendly nurse that I can talk to about my complete S gene, and may also help in my treatment sometimes, I'll be providing the treatment equipment for he/she

Right now I'm in pains so I need help.

Hello,

Why don't you go to the hospital - UCH precisely?

I pray God heal you.
Re: . by chrisseun(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hello,

Why don't you go to the hospital - UCH precisely?

I pray God heal you.
its not easy for someone like me now that I'm hurting.
Also the bills to pay will be scary
Re: . by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On May 09, 2017
chrisseun:
its not easy for someone like me now that I'm hurting.
embarassed cry I'm so sorry. Isn't there anyone at home that can help?

Also the bills to pay will be scary

Yeah, I understand, but you just have to give it a try. You know only professional nurse can help in this situation and not just any nurse.
Re: . by chrisseun(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yeah, I understand, but you just have to give it a try. You know only professional nurse can help in this situation and not just any nurse.

Rilwayne001:

there is, but me that can't walk well can't be chasing a bus or molue .

for the fees ,how wonderful will it be to have a sponsor

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Strikes Again Kills Three People Just Now / 5 Lies About Water / I Was Dying Of Prostrate Cancer Until I Met Prophet Iginla – Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.