Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

'i'd Rather My 27 Year Old Daughter Get Married At 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'd Rather My 27 Year Old Daughter Get Married At 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe' (871 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Superstars Married At Least Twice(photos) / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'd Rather My 27 Year Old Daughter Get Married At 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe' by emefav: 4:46pm On May 09, 2017
In her interview with ace Nigerian cinematographer, Kemi Adetiba on the series 'King Women', media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe who talked about the relationship she has with her first daughter, disclosed that she would rather have her 27 year old daughter get married at 30 when she is a lot matured and ready for marriage.

"I am happy I have a relationship with her. She is 27 and all her friends are getting married and she called me up the other day and said Mum, aren't you worried? And I said worried about what? I would rather you get married at 30 when you are a bit more matured and you know what you are doing.

And she goes don't tell your friends that oh and I said but that is the truth. I know I would like to have a grandchild but I want you to be prepared and ready. She said but you got married at 25 and I said yes because I was lucky, period! I found the guy that I wanted at 25. He was ready, I was ready. Stop being under any pressure. If you have not found the guy, you have not found the guy. period. I desire her to be married because I am enjoying my marriage"she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/id-rather-my-27-year-old-daughter-get.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'i'd Rather My 27 Year Old Daughter Get Married At 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe' by ojun50(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2017
Gud advice frm a good mother that hv see it all.

1 Like

Re: 'i'd Rather My 27 Year Old Daughter Get Married At 30' - Adesua Onyenokwe' by Came: 6:24pm On May 09, 2017
Na true she talk because with the way marriages dey scatter now ehhhhh, person need to dey mature indeed .... Hmmmmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Cars In Blac Chyna’s Compound Worth Over $1million / Black Eyed Peas Ridiculed By Fans Over Poor UCL Performance / How Davido Will React When He Is Being Told That Ronaldo Unfollows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.