Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I can see!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I can see!!! (1373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can see!!! by goodguy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2005
There was this blind beggar in a city in Nigeria that is always sitting by the road side along a street where a young British lady lives. The Briton, seeing him(the beggar) everyday she goes to work, was moved with pity for him. So she decided to help the blind beggar.

The following day, she approached the beggar and asked him:"If I give you money to go for a medical check-up and perhaps you have your eye problem corrected, will you stop begging and find yourself a better job to do?" The beggar answered in the affirmative. So the Briton handed him some money, told him to go for the check-up and come back to collect more money for the treatment.

After a couple of weeks, the British lady had a knock on her door as she was just coming out of the bathroom. When she asked who it was, she heard the blind beggars voice and recognized it. Then she realized that she was stack naked - I mean on her bath day suit. She thought to herself:"Oh well, he is blind and probably came to collect the money for the treatment. That means he can't see me. So rather than dressing up first, why don't I just attend to him quickly and then I will dress up later." When she opened the door, the following discussion ensued:

BLIND BEGGAR: Good morning madam!

BRITISH LADY: Good morning to you too! And how did it go with the medical check-up? Did the doctor offer you any hope?

BLIND BEGGAR: Infact madam, I came to thank you for your kindness. The doctor did not only give me hope but made me believe that the money you gave me was even more than enough to go ahead with the treatment.

BRITISH LADY: And so what did you do?

BLIND BEGGAR: And so I got the treatment at once.

BRITISH LADY: So, how is your sight?

BLIND BEGGAR: I can see!

BRITISH LADY: You mean that you can see me now?

BLIND BEGGAR: Yes madam. Very very well. As clear as crystal. Infact, in living colours.
Re: I can see!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2005
Oook rolleyes No kidding

Not too Bad smiley
Re: I can see!!! by Rolly: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2005
oh Great!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I can see!!! by bagoma(f): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2005
smiley
Re: I can see!!! by Iyke4Real(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy

its not the beggars fault,
Re: I can see!!! by Ben13: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
It's your fault
Re: I can see!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2009
RUN 4 YA LIFEEMM unclothedness!

(1) (Reply)

Bad Luck For Men / Reader's Digest Best Jokes / The Goose And The Gander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.