Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. (31996 Views)

How Do Journalists Make Their Earnings? / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / Police Academy Students From Kaduna Lost Their Lives In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by obembet(f): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
N
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by tetula123(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by mightyhaze: 7:14am On May 10, 2017
Extraordinary ppl
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by kolafolabi(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
Weldone to them

2 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Olivertambo7(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2017
9ja own na lie lie

3 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by praisekeyzz(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2017
Ehn...wey naija journalists own na?

1 Like

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Nobody: 7:16am On May 10, 2017
These are the ones that Nigerian journalist should emulate

1 Like

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by IntroVAT: 7:16am On May 10, 2017
Bravehearts
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by phorget(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2017
They should learn from our Nigerian reporters... they stay 100 miles away from where the real action is happening and they will be pointing to the direction meaning 'go confirm am urself if u no believe wetin I dey tell u oga'.

13 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Orubebe01: 7:17am On May 10, 2017
no NTA photo journalist?

2 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by elujah1(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2017
Its not complete, show pictures of Nigerian journalists.

1 Like

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by MARKone(m): 7:18am On May 10, 2017
Nigeria journalist, be like I can come and go and kee myself, ontop Wetin sef.

2 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by xxolisexx(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2017
who send them....thats why i like NTA, them go wait after bokoharam don attack finish then them go enta..na then their wrk dey start, dem go dey show us aftermath..

4 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by jo997: 7:22am On May 10, 2017
In as much there's hazard associated with every profession. Journalism hazards is way too much and in many cases in life and death.
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by itzwizzle: 7:23am On May 10, 2017
Segunk1 Chriswazo....dem don ban me oo...I don tire for those Pipol....two times unda 3days...both monikers for dat Mata...help me contact mods dem
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by zlantanfan: 7:26am On May 10, 2017
All I see is the evil brought upon the world by the religion of piss.
Islam is a cancer blood thirsty believe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by hysteriabox(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2017
Meanwhile Nigerian journalists be staying at home and asking google "latest location of Buhari in London Abuja house"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by one4GOD(f): 7:28am On May 10, 2017
Omagago:
Yes, truly. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 10, 2017
Kudos to them, they put thier lives on the line for what they do. It's hard to see such commitment here in 9ja, who ready die?

zlantanfan:

2 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by wintersnow(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
zlantanfan:

Just stfu

3 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Nature8(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
I wonder how much they're been paid to risk their lives like this..
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by odogwu2007(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2017
I was looking forward to see a journalist from Nigeria grin
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Jaabioro(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I watched one live on Iran's Press TV. The Journalist was making a live report when the bombs went off. He continued. Another blast and he was coughing but still speaking. After series of blasts the dude blanked out on live TV. It was funny and challenging.
That means the dude went off with flame
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by ariesbull: 7:36am On May 10, 2017
I just love journalism
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by simplyhonest(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Bros...? is it for free Because I don't understand... do they take more risks than boxers...?!!! Or Nurses?!!!

Long and short of it... it's their job... and they're paid to do it...
you are right... but it still doesn't change the risks involved..
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by kizyalex10(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2017
U guys didn't notice anytin in this post,no Nigerian dey dia,u see naija no dey carry last.hmmmmm u can't see a Nigerian reporter @ d scene of the event.na 3 days after them go show,With security oooo come dey ask question,datz why our news ddey change face like wrapper because it was nt gotten @ d time of. The event,maybe it was narrated. To them by a drunkered.after. Reading it for us.maybe another people who went one week later will bring another version of the story.jst to keep us confused.God punish them,where they report live is when it comes to whistle blowing.mtcheeew
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by ednut1(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2017
zlantanfan:

na religion of piss dey brazil,greece and Philippines abi. Abi who dey arm and fund the jihadists na Usa nD Nato

2 Likes

Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by goodlifehyd(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2017
CARLOSZ:
Samia Nakhoul, now Reuters Middle East Editor, is seen in the back of a car after being wounded at the Palestine Hotel in Baghdad, April 8, 2003, in this image taken from video footage.

A U.S. tank fired a shell at the hotel from which she was reporting.

REUTERS/Pool via Reuters TV
This sums up the whole anti terrorism bullshii USA claim they were fighting, so terrorists left their cave for hotels lol. They are busy killing innocent people and some blockheads are blindly singing their praises
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by feoyewo: 7:39am On May 10, 2017
never will u see a Nigeria journalist in this kind of violence scene, what Nigeria journalist found of is to lobby for a correspondent inside aso rock and state house where they will dine together with politician in there corruption game. God save Nigeria
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Chriswazo(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2017
itzwizzle:
Segunk1 Chriswazo....dem don ban me oo...I don tire for those Pipol....two times unda 3days...both monikers for dat Mata...help me contact mods dem

i sent u a pm yesterday but u haven't replied yet.
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by madridguy(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2017
There is nothing to compare with PEACE.
Re: How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives. by Actuarydeji(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2017
You are right man! Nigerian journalists need to learn from the advanced countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews / Why You Should Not Be A Banker - A Bank's Stakeholder / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.