Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) (57349 Views)

Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) by wasuka14(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
Now, u pointed only a finger of abuse to me, but the remaining four pointed back at you. Why you knw try and enter motor to army check point and when u get there bring out your phone and bodly declare to d sodjers on duty that whr was it written in the constitution to not receive calls at check point. The lesson wey ur ogogoro drinker papa refuse to teach u naa dt day u go learn. Your mumu naa grade A+. Ipob youths spreading hatred since the day of almagamation.
hedonistic:

Another buffoon spotted. Do you know the meaning of "illegal"? What law exactly makes it " illegal" to receive a phone call at a military checkpoint in Nigeria, in a locality that is not even under a state of emergency? Is Nigeria operating under martial law or constitutional law?

The provocative fact that you claimed to be educated in some way (in comparison to the so-called lecturer) makes everything even more painful to enlightened souls.

If you cannot point me to a specific extant Nigerian law that makes receiving phone calls at a military checkpoint illegal, than you will forever be an accused animal with a fate worse than a pig's fate.. May God punish you and your family IF YOU CANNOT TELL ME THE LAW THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL TO ANSWER PHONE CALLS AT A MILITARY CHECKPOINT.

Re: Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) by NairalandHeroes: 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
arithcom:
I will like to 1st condemn the beating or disgracing of an innocent responsible citizen yet I would like us to look at the case in another angle. If you listen to the soldier's side story, you may not totally blame them. Think of their Counterterrorist training, risks they take being on highway, harsh weather condition and all. What the lecturer should have done was to submit the phone and beg seriously then sincerely apologize if the phone is released. I witnessed one scene on abuja keffi road; a woman was receiving a call too, when the solider asked her to come down and submit the phone, she knelt down and started begging that she didn't know the rule. everyone there with the soldiers just laughed and they just asked the woman to joined us in the bus with her phone. Being humble at times can save one from danger even from an arm robber let alone a sane soldier.
You're an embarrassment to humanity and common sense.

So brutalising citizens who answered phone call can be justified because of the harsh conditions of the soldier and all those crap? What about the citizens? What justification do you have for them? What if it's an emergency. Most travellers have pressing needs to be in the highway.

Do army officers have right to confiscate phones on the road? Do they have any power to engage citizens in corporal punishment? These untrained idiots in uniform when Boko boys dey roast like suya , na for citizens body them dey get power.

You're a disgrace for trying to rationalise uniform brutality. If youre a street dog to be spat on by anyone in uniform don't try to persuade others to do same.

So a woman kneeling before a soldier in full public view for mercy without broking any laws in our status book doesn't sicken you? What if it were your mother?

I spit on you.
Re: Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) by patonyx1: 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/09/lecturer-brutalised-by-soldiers-for-answering-a-phone-call-at-check-point/

The Military check point between P/H - Owerri Road is basically the worst. Almost every 1km you'll get both a military and Police check point in between.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested In Owerri After Withdrawing Ransom From Bank / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.