Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,443 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (45949 Views)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by judgedredd22(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm becoming tired of all this break up stories,why get married or engaged in the first place if you know you won't stick to each other?

my runaway love... how are you doing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by ozo13(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2017
Nenejeje:

somethings just happen in life and you can't even explain

guess relationships too are not spared
etemeya
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by opedaydydx9(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2017
No be the guy wey wizkid snub be dis
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Jay1988: 7:43am On May 10, 2017
beautiful232:
how can somebody wear ring for 15 month?

I am not understanding.

let me be going
You never see anything. When you see 3 years you go know

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by nery4u(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm becoming tired of all this break up stories,why get married or engaged in the first place if you know you won't stick to each other?

If we ignore God to find a

spouse, don't be surprised when you're with a spouse

that doesn't care about your

spiritual life. You can't walk out of God's will and still

expect His blessings and His

direction.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by COOL10(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

She "resigned" from her passion in music when she got engaged.... Sure way to fail and live a miserable life. Love sure aint about forgetting what you are passionate about.... It doesnt work this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGyRmPjiQw
. Spot on.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by soulfood(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.