Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (44440 Views)

FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Schematics: 7:32am On May 10, 2017
What you have in Owerre are junk cheap brothels meant for prostitutes. Stop comparing it with a worldclass facility. Golden Tulip(Agulu lake) is a resort and not an everyday Nigerian hotel.

[s]
normaljenny:
WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE. WHO PUT THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE?
THAT HOTEL IS NOT EVEN UPTO THE SIZE AND STANDARD OF ALL THOSE HOTELS IN OWERRI. GOLDEN TULIP WON'T MAKE MONEY FROM IT. GOVERNMENT JUST SEIZED LANDS FROM VILLAGERS AND BUILT THIS HUT AND CALLED IT HOTEL.
WILLIE SHOULD COME TO OWERRI AND SEE BETTER HOTELS
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2017
deomelo:
Empty and ugly building inside bush is golden tulip hotel..

smh @ what people beat chest over these days.

Receive sense IJN cheesy
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Schematics: 7:58am On May 10, 2017
International brands and 5 star facilities are common things in Anambra, below is a Best Western in Awka. These are my personal pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Afamed: 8:33am On May 10, 2017
abels:
I thaught Hon kenneth Gbagi is the owner of this Golden Tulip?
Golden Tulip is an hotel consultants and manager. The one in Warri was owned by Gbagi but managed by Golden Tulip. There are several of such hotels here in Lagos and Ibadan owned by individuals but managed on their behalf by Golden Tulip.

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2017
We Umunne Willie are on our way to Agulu from Awka to Celebrate with our brothers in Agulu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2017
Western Meloch Awka

2 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2017
Jesse hotel Awka

2 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2017
slegerman:
Is this a hotel or a community library complex? Unless the pics are deceiving, this is not worthy of any celebration.
You need to check out the prototype or wait for the commissioning... Then come back and comment later

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by munazuru: 9:29am On May 10, 2017
Proud to be"NWA AGULU"
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by munazuru: 9:33am On May 10, 2017
We rock!

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2017
I'm a Yorubaman,but when I see his kind of project anywhere in the country, I'm always excited.

We need more of this be it in the West East South or North.

Politicians has raped us and caused division enough, we need to sure unite and chase many of these charlatans away.

3 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by abels(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2017
Afamed:

Golden Tulip is an hotel consultants and manager. The one in Warri was owned by Gbagi but managed by Golden Tulip. There are several of such hotels here in Lagos and Ibadan owned by individuals but managed on their behalf by Golden Tulip.
. Kk tanks
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:48am On May 10, 2017
Hotel is a Government achievement?

You guys are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by slegerman(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2017
Odogwuskido:

You need to check out the prototype or wait for the commissioning... Then come back and comment later

I now understand, It is still under construction.

Thanks brother.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2017
slegerman:

I now understand, It is still under construction.
Thanks brother.
U re welcome
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by yom2(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2017
anitapreeti:

But why are you lying? This tejuosho here in yaba.
Haba!
bros na world class o u don enter inside before?
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
deomelo:
[s]

Back to sender x 1 million.

Let it happen to the speaker uncountable time.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
dikeigbo2:

Let it happen to the speaker uncountable time.
[/s]

Evil applies only to evil wishers x 1 million.

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
Schematics:
International brands and 5 star facilities are common things in Anambra, below is a Best Western in Awka. These are my personal pictures.

You don't now the meaning of 5 star so stop abusing that phrase.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Schematics: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
Ekoile, I don't have have the time now to lecture you. Just go and eat.

deomelo:

You don't now the meaning of 5 star so stop abusing that phrase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2017
adegunwa4real:

Oga, since you are an Anambarian....help me vote this your boy na biko

please just click on the link, like the page, then like the picture too....thats how your likes will be effective...please i beg you.

here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/a.1511922975767823.1073741829.1464048683888586/1701914310102021/?type=3&theater
Done!
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
Schematics:
Ekoile, I don't have have the time now to lecture you. Just go and eat.

[/s]

Worry more abut learning the meaning of 5 star hotel.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Evil applies only to evil wishers x 1 million.

Whence you are born into evil.....unto that evil shall you remain till your last breath....Iseeeeeeeeeee
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:31pm On May 10, 2017
deomelo:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

See village resort expert. The joker renamed the yeye building inside bush called agugu lake hotel to resort.

And who gave you the dumb and ignorant rules per where to site or not site resorts? Are you drunk or na just misinformation den feed you for village square? grin

And stop embarrassing the internet, Mar a lago is a private gulf club, not golden tulip or hotel. Stop trying to act as if you know more than your village activities. You ae not dealing with your co-villagers.

how old are you, 10? I ve seen smarter 6 year old write-up. pls disappear from my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by sshalom(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
It is a massive edifice in a good location that could open up into a world class development. Good decision by Gov. Obiano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 5:45pm On May 10, 2017
sshalom:
It is a massive edifice in a good location that could open up into a world class development. Good decision by Gov. Obiano.

Empty chest beating no complete without the highlighted. grin
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by anitapreeti(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2017
yom2:
bros na world class o u don enter inside before?

Shey u have entered inside the hotel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.