Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Do You Lie To Grow Your Blog And Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Lie To Grow Your Blog And Business (330 Views)

Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go / Content Writers Needed For A Health Blog And A Business Blog / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Lie To Grow Your Blog And Business by HotnaijaMarket(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
For some reasons I wrote this post to help and clear some bad way to blog. Am revealing some mistakes, lies and maybe untrue words or sentence said. Sometimes then, I fell prey to it or I did it to others.

Do not fool yourself by saying it is business wise or business strategy for it is not it is called lies, it spoils your profile and it will back fire someday if you are not careful. This words “what you sow is what your reap” and “when you start with lie you have to continue with lie but when nemesis will catch up with you, it will be a mountainous ruin on your blog or business.

Something’s Bloggers lie about

I know of a blogger that lied and I found out just after two days of studying what he does (I do not want to mention name nor spoil anyone’s profile). What did he lie about?

1. Traffic: At that time I was starting up with a new blog from scratch, I run the blog for three (3) weeks and I was make at least three hundred (300) daily readers, I publish average of five (5) post per day. I wanted to beat my target of one thousand (1000) visitors per day without paid traffic.

To cut story short, I got involved with this guy, who showed a recent prove of having over four hundred thousand (400, 000), I was like wow. This guy is making it, so I offered to help him with some graphic design for placing a banner on is blog for two (2) weeks. He agreed and after the stuff was done with I gave him my banner and link to place on his blog as my pay for the design I made for him. For over 36 hour I did not receive any click, was that possible enough for someone who makes over 400k per day traffic?
What I did was to do dome test run and I notice it was fake traffic he was using or you call it (traffic bot).

For one thing, continue reading at www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Urphostery Work On 08030780779. / Oando Wants Approval To Refurbish Refineries / Which Software Is Best For Typing A Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.