Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Not My Breast! Why Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Not My Breast! Why Me? (1474 Views)

Why Do My Breast Sag / 10-Yrs No Sex, My Breast Leaks Out Milk−Kenyan Pastor With Rare Condition (Pics) / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not My Breast! Why Me? by Bravo123: 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
Culled from http://alabingo.com/2017/01/not-my-breast-why-me-2/
By Dr Uche, a Family Physician is based in Edmonton Canada.

I will be using a case review today to help us address some of the issues encountered in everyday practice. It should be noted however that breast cancer is higher in older women above 50, however, it can present in women younger than 35 and men as well, YES MEN ARE NOT EXEMPT!

Case 1
Mrs. Adefunke K, 51yr old married woman with no children
-Previously fit and well woman, not on any regular medications
-does not smoke or drink
-works as a bank manager and lead a very busy life
-She noticed changes in her right nipple almost 2 years ago but did not think anything of it
-One year later, she noticed swelling to the right side of her neck, which was painless
-2 months before coming to see me, she started getting exhausted easily
-Noticed that she was not sweating as much on her right side and her right arm felt a bit weak well

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/01/not-my-breast-why-me-2/
By Dr Uche, a Family Physician is based in Edmonton Canada.

Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by telkevog(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2017
Please, is there any other solution to breast cancer than chemotherapy and surgery? Pls tell me, if you know?
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by cashhip: 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
telkevog:
Please, is there any other solution to breast cancer than chemotherapy and surgery? Pls tell me, if you know?
Yes, we provide herbal cure. Contact us via sure4health@gmail.com It is by far safer than surgery and chemotherapy
Health is wealth
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
cashhip:

Yes, we provide herbal cure. Contact us via sure4health@gmail.com It is by far safer than surgery and chemotherapy
Health is wealth

If You herbs had been proven to cure breast cancer, believe Me You would have made millions of dollars by selling the Herb Formulae to Multinational pharmaceutical drug companies
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Brownzola(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2017
Well, we have been able to cure stage IV cancer of the breast with herbal supplement for a woman name withheld in Ekiti State. I know u will be sceptical. But, kindly contact me and I will show u the woman in Ekiti State for her testimony then u can come back here to explain what u see. 07035071971. Health is wealth.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by cashhip: 7:41am On May 11, 2017
Laird:

If You herbs had been proven to cure breast cancer, believe Me You would have made millions of dollars by selling the Herb Formulae to Multinational pharmaceutical drug companies
Hi
A wise person never jumps into conclusions. You do not know me and vice versa. Have you heard of Homeopathic Medicine? If you have, you will know that almost every disease known to man has a cure, including HIV. It is just sad that the authorities never approve of them. For more info contact us via sure4health@gmail.com
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2017
cashhip:

Hi
A wise person never jumps into conclusions. You do not know me and vice versa. Have you heard of Homeopathic Medicine? If you have, you will know that almost every disease known to man has a cure, including HIV. It is just sad that the authorities never approve of them. For more info contact us via sure4health@gmail.com

Why do the Government authorities never approve them.....If they have American or Uk government approval ( Not Nigeria where Nafdac officials would collect a bribe to approve Your produced without extensive due diligence), pharmaceutical companies would buy out the formulae for billions or millions of dollars.

.. . it would be cheaper for the drug pharmacy Companies with access to millions of dollars to buy out an ALREADY TESTED Working New Disease Formulae ( wven if Herbal)than spend billions and millions on research which may not bring out a new Pioneer drug

No government approval to me means not fit for the Market
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2017
Laird:

Or maybe the natural process of healing takes more time & effort (& addresses the "cause" & not just treat the symptom)...and also won't necessarily cause addictions/drug dependency thereby increasing the demand for drugs=more money (as you said)...
Not knocking the medical field at all cause it's a tremendously blessed field! But there are many (natural remedies/medicinal plants) that heal all sorts of illnesses undecided
Excuse me brother,
This is off-topic....but what area of medicine do you practice and are you currently practicing?
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
MZLady39:

Or maybe the natural process of healing takes more time & effort (& addresses the "cause" & not just treat the symptom)...and also won't necessarily cause addictions/drug dependency thereby increasing the demand for drugs=more money (as you said)...
Not knocking the medical field at all cause it's a tremendously blessed field! But there are many (natural remedies/medicinal plants) that heal all sorts of illnesses undecided
Excuse me brother,
This is off-topic....but what area of medicine do you practice and are you currently practicing?

General practitioner, You had to train to specialize and training spots are few in Nigeria compared to the Doctors seeking them. Nigerian system is not like the USA which has more training spots for American Citizens and Legal Citizens who smash their USMLE and in the USA You must train and specialize /Do Residency in a specific area of Medicine after Medical School to be eligible to practice.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Jakumo(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2017
If you checked this subject in the hopes of setting eyes on pictures showing a nice pair or two, you are hereby forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by pweetiedee(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
Laird:

Why do the Government authorities never approve them.....If they have American or Uk government approval ( Not Nigeria where Nafdac officials would collect a bribe to approve Your produced without extensive due diligence), pharmaceutical companies would buy out the formulae for billions or millions of dollars.

.. . it would be cheaper for the drug pharmacy Companies with access to millions of dollars to buy out an ALREADY TESTED Working New Disease Formulae ( wven if Herbal)than spend billions and millions on research which may not bring out a new Pioneer drug

No government approval to me means not fit for the Market

I worked in an Agency for aids. If u go to them and tell them u av a cure...they will send u away with broom stick. it happens in and outside Nigeria.

they are making big money from treating and managing this scary health conditions.

They will not wanna hear that u av a cure.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

I worked in an Agency for aids. If u go to them and tell them u av a cure...they will send u away with broom stick. it happens in and outside Nigeria.

they are making big money from treating and managing this scary health conditions.

They will not wanna hear that u av a cure.

You don't need to tell or call a MultiNational Health Agency or PharmaCy Company that You have a cure for H.I.V
Just call all the Newspaper, Television and radio Journalists and Reporters, Let the press people be videoing Your claim live on Camera and let the press journalists select and bring their own Hand Selected HIV Patients live on TV.
Let the press people video You administering the HIV Cure on their selected patients and the Patients getting Tested negative for HIV without any symptoms and broadcast Your HIV cure working
Your phone will ring like Crazy with offers from People and Companies wanting to buy or Licence the Formulae from You
Some companies or people want to mass produce and sell the cure, some billionaires or millionaires want to cure themselves or their family member, some companies want to buy the cure to hide it so that their HIV management products will keep selling.

Trump might even send for You and Give You an O-Visa GreenCard or an Eb-1/Eb-2 Greencard or You use your new wealth to purchase an eb-5 greencard ( greencard by investment 500,000 dollars minimum).

Bring The HIV Cure I will be Your marketing and publicity Manager and I will personally finance the Press Publicity and radio and tv airtime and I will vet the Final Buyer, Let's both make money
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
Laird:

General practitioner, You had to train to specialize and training spots are few in Nigeria compared to the Doctors seeking them. Nigerian system is not like the USA which has more training spots for American Citizens and Legal Citizens who smash their USMLE and in the USA You must train and specialize /Do Residency in a specific area of Medicine after Medical School to be eligible to practice.

Ok...interesting how different things work in other countries ...but yeah I'm familiar with the process in the U.S.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2017
MZLady39:

Ok...interesting how different things work in other countries ...but yeah I'm familiar with the process in the U.S.

Thank You so much. That's good to hear. If Anyone got the confirmed cure for HIV, please contact Me.....Publicity and press awareness to be funded by Me for an equity cut commission on licencing fees,/formulae purchase Fee

So herbal guys hola lol
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2017
Laird:

Thank You so much. That's good to hear. If Anyone got the confirmed cure for HIV, please contact Me.....Publicity and press awareness to be funded by Me for an equity cut commission on licencing fees,/formulae purchase Fee

So herbal guys hola lol

Lol....you'd then be wealthy.
H.I.V. cases are high there right?
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2017
MZLady39:

Lol....you'd then be wealthy.
H.I.V. cases are high there right?

Nigeria has estimatedly approximately about 3.4% of adults living with HIV with about 3. 5 million adults out of +170 million Nigerians according to UNAIDS . 3 million are on HiV Medication to control the spread of the Virus.

Money is good. Wealth is better
The Sports Athlete being paid millions of dollars a Year is rich
The Guy who owns the Sports Team that is paying Million of dollars to the Sports Athlete is Wealthy

Don't You wanna be wealthy ha ha ha
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 16, 2017
Laird:

Nigeria has estimatedly approximately about 3.4% of adults living with HIV with about 3. 5 million adults out of +170 million Nigerians according to UNAIDS . 3 million are on HiV Medication to control the spread of the Virus.

Money is good. Wealth is better
The Sports Athlete being paid millions of dollars a Year is rich
The Guy who owns the Sports Team that is paying Million of dollars to the Sports Athlete is Wealthy

Don't You wanna be wealthy ha ha ha

Ok...those stats are quite low compared to the view what's portrayed here in the U.S.
No, I don't desire wealth. Most folks can't handle wealth....
I want to be comfortable...at peace and be fulfilling my purpose.
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by Laird(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2017
MZLady39:

Ok...those stats are quite low compared to the view what's portrayed here in the U.S.
No, I don't desire wealth. Most folks can't handle wealth....
I want to be comfortable...at peace and be fulfilling my purpose.

Its all right for You. Wealth is good for Me
Re: Not My Breast! Why Me? by pweetiedee(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2017
Laird:

You don't need to tell or call a MultiNational Health Agency or PharmaCy Company that You have a cure for H.I.V
Just call all the Newspaper, Television and radio Journalists and Reporters, Let the press people be videoing Your claim live on Camera and let the press journalists select and bring their own Hand Selected HIV Patients live on TV.
Let the press people video You administering the HIV Cure on their selected patients and the Patients getting Tested negative for HIV without any symptoms and broadcast Your HIV cure working
Your phone will ring like Crazy with offers from People and Companies wanting to buy or Licence the Formulae from You
Some companies or people want to mass produce and sell the cure, some billionaires or millionaires want to cure themselves or their family member, some companies want to buy the cure to hide it so that their HIV management products will keep selling.

Trump might even send for You and Give You an O-Visa GreenCard or an Eb-1/Eb-2 Greencard or You use your new wealth to purchase an eb-5 greencard ( greencard by investment 500,000 dollars minimum).

Bring The HIV Cure I will be Your marketing and publicity Manager and I will personally finance the Press Publicity and radio and tv airtime and I will vet the Final Buyer, Let's both make money

Nobody will answer. u still don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Side Effects Of Masturbation Nigerian Guys Need To Know / This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? / I Need Help. My Erection Is Embarrassingly Too Fast. Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.