Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand (3477 Views)

Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland / Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. / Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand by Freelancerx: 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
dejiWEST:
They will, I feel really confident, e be like some phones don dey get updates sef
Yeah, learnt the Camon CX got update. That's good. Hoping it will get to more devices soon.
Re: My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand by dejiWEST: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
See!!! that's a good thing, I believe Tecno will soon start rolling out updates on a regular basis
Freelancerx:
Yeah, learnt the Camon CX got update. That's good. Hoping it will get to more devices soon.
Re: My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand by Techm8: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Tecno should employ OP as a special adviser. grin
Re: My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand by Freelancerx: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
dejiWEST:
See!!! that's a good thing, I believe Tecno will soon start rolling out updates on a regular basis
The earlier the better, A couple of updates will be good.
Re: My Special Advice To Tecno As A Brand by Norman4real(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
The real exploitation is not tecno but rather google. I have never understood why we need a new operating system every single year. Most of these new features that they introduced don't require updating entire softwares. Look at windows for instance you can use windows 10 for about four years without having to upgrade to a new OS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Up to 1TB Free Data on Airtel Plus Way Of Browsing and Downloading / Gsm Questions: Retrieving Numbers And Blocking Calls / Hurraay!! Glo Bis Trully Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.