Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him (41334 Views)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by CHARLOE(m): 4:31am On May 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble.
No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as Christianity says! That would be a waste of life
u took d words right out of my mouth! Politicians n religous leaders enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship n d gullible, ignorant sheeple are d pawns in this vicious game.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by oladoja1(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:
Where's that jobless girl that accused him of having sex with her ??
Her 1 week Fame is over and she's back to her olosho business
Buhari's blackmailing didn't work
it's not longer El rufai
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 5:05am On May 10, 2017
Wooli Agba Alfa Sule...
Wooli Highlife Ati Wooli Worror, E Ma Ba Service Nigeria Lo, A Fe Lo Ja Ijasegun Ni Liberia...
Ni sho libe....

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by donbrowser(m): 5:35am On May 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble.
No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as Christianity says! That would be a waste of life
And after all these epistles of yours, i have just a question to ask you which is; Is it your life?
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by lolaben(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2017
May God forgive ur Ignorance, your reprobate mind, and rebellious attitude. You need Jesus, for you lack understanding and don't know what you are doing. May God help you.

hopefulLandlord:
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 5:45am On May 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by 2shur: 6:11am On May 10, 2017
No hate bro.
Never believe everything you hear or read. Jesus Christ is real.the oxygen you breathe freely is natural.Thats more than enough of evidence.
Just be careful.
Remember we all are gonna give acct of our sins bro.
Dont provoke the wrath of God unknowingly.
I aint no pastor
Buh def i yell out at false prophets a lot.
Damn them
hopefulLandlord:

our finance minister just prayed that "God would see us through this recession"

the white men keep robbing our oil through a select few Nigerians who are benefitting and no one pays attention to that but "death by trouser" quickly happened to the government official who dare not to endorse a church building according to Adeboye

same pastor drove vehicle from Ore to Lagos on empty tank, yes they're "miracles" but have you noticed those "miracles" are usually with next to no effort? you need money, suddenly you got alert on your phone and lo and behold money! an angel you didn't know just deposited the money to your account with no effort from you

now to King Leopold of Belgium And his deeds in Congo

From 1885 to 1908, Belgian King Leopold II took control of the Congo. He turned the nation into a moneymaking machine by farming ivory and rubber and building a fortune on the labor of the people who lived there.

Life in the Congo Free State was a waking nightmare, the likes of which the world had never seen. Hopefully, we will never see it again.

he enslaved, dismembered, killed, overworked the citizens of the Congo, tortured women and children

below is the Letter from King Leopold to Colonial Missionaries, 1883

[b]
[b]You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don’t know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else’s wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won’t revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent’s teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day-“Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker.[/b]

does this buttress my first post?
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by kingdom88: 6:12am On May 10, 2017
Haters must still hate

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by nelcliff(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I used to like this man. But otobo of a girl has scatter the respect I had for him.

That means u didn't followed the story to where it stopped so far.
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by iceboy4752(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

You commented because Muslims are not allowed to click a fvcking declaration before commenting Shea??

No wonder... the last time I went to a mosque...
What fucking things? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Dalastically: 6:48am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry shocked

Good

By the way

Why is he putting his hand in his pocket to hide that bulging erection in the 3rd picture... undecided
Bros.. Until you can go to another man's country and they give you such kind of great welcome, but until den you have no right to comments such.
I assure you if you go to Liberia now, they won't know anybody came, they may even throw you outta their airport if they sight you..

Papa oyedapo will say don't critize a man until you have don twice of what he has done.. .
#peace
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by lolaben(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2017
If what God is doing in the life of His own truly worshipping Him does not reflect in your life, then check yourself again. God keeps blessing His children in diverse ways beyond human reasoning. God is not man, please do not mock Him or His deeds. Rather you keep quiet and ask if there is any grey area. Be careful what you sow, for seed will surely grow, either good or evil.
God loves you but not the way you represent His strange acts.

hopefulLandlord:

the white men keep robbing our oil through a select few Nigerians who are benefitting and no one pays attention to that but "death by trouser" quickly happened to the government official who dare not to endorse a church building according to Adeboye

same pastor drove vehicle from Ore to Lagos on empty tank, yes they're "miracles" but have you noticed those "miracles" are usually with next to no effort? you need money, suddenly you got alert on your phone and lo and behold money! an angel you didn't know just deposited the money to your account with no effort from you

From 1885 to 1908, Belgian King Leopold II took control of the Congo. He turned the nation into a moneymaking machine by farming ivory and rubber and building a fortune on the labor of the people who lived there.

Life in the Congo Free State was a waking nightmare, the likes of which the world had never seen. Hopefully, we will never see it again.

he enslaved, dismembered, killed, overworked the citizens of the Congo, tortured women and children

[b]
[b]You will go certainly to evangelize, but your evangelization must inspire above all Belgium interests. Your principal objective in our mission in the Congo is never to teach the niggers to know God, this they know already. They speak and submit to a Mungu, one Nzambi, one Nzakomba, and what else I don’t know. They know that to kill, to sleep with someone else’s wife, to lie and to insult is bad. Have courage to admit it; you are not going to teach them what they know already. Your essential role is to facilitate the task of administrators and industrials, which means you will go to interpret the gospel in the way it will be the best to protect your interests in that part of the world.

Your action will be directed essentially to the younger ones, for they won’t revolt when the recommendation of the priest is contradictory to their parent’s teachings. The children have to learn to obey what the missionary recommends, who is the father of their soul. You must singularly insist on their total submission and obedience, avoid developing the spirit in the schools, teach students to read and not to reason. There, dear patriots, are some of the principles that you must apply. You will find many other books, which will be given to you at the end of this conference. Evangelize the niggers so that they stay forever in submission to the white colonialists, so they never revolt against the restraints they are undergoing. Recite every day-“Happy are those who are weeping because the kingdom of God is for them.”

Make them pay tax each week at Sunday mass. Use the money supposed for the poor, to build flourishing business centres. Institute a confessional system, which allows you to be good detectives denouncing any black that has a different consciousness contrary to that of the decision-maker.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 7:13am On May 10, 2017
lolaben:

If what God is doing in the life of His own truly worshipping Him does not reflect in your life, then check yourself again. God keeps blessing His children in diverse ways beyond human reasoning. God is not man, please do not mock Him or His deeds. Rather you keep quiet and ask if there is any grey area. Be careful what you sow, for seed will surely grow, either good or evil.
God loves you but not the way you represent His strange acts.

I am a living proof of His mercies and grace
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 7:15am On May 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I used to like this man. But otobo of a girl has scatter the respect I had for him.
He doesn't need anyone's respect. He is used to blackmail and allegations
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Bimpe29: 7:35am On May 10, 2017
madridguy:
In PROPHET Fela's voice; ArchBishop na miliki. Pope na enjoyment. Imam na gbaladun.

I HOPE TOMORROW THE LADY TOO WILL NOT COME OUT AND SAY OUR APOSTLE TOUCH HER CHELSEA AND BARCA tongue
Nothing is impossible na
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by segun544(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:

then you are still a baby
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Actuarydeji(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2017
Hmm, she's showing us Suleman daughter in style
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by ReachHard: 8:16am On May 10, 2017
See how dis one is dressing like Kokomaster

You sure say dis one na Pastor so ??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Ptoocool(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wetin concern feminist? Must you drag them into everything. Get a life bro.
see this thing..
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by witzsoul(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I feel you are so truely concerned, albeit for a topic you own no soundness of inpute to involve in, knowledge is free, you can choose your illusion of views or try further knowledge... The ignorant are only so, not for there religious part, but fir there habitual ressistant and traditional predisposition to ignore what's different to there failed ideology, leaving then therefore ignorant. Those who run early will know on time... You better learn well Mr/Mrs.
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On May 10, 2017
witzsoul:
I feel you are so truely concerned, albeit for a topic you own no soundness of inpute to involve in, knowledge is free, you can choose your illusion of views or try further knowledge... The ignorant are only so, not for there religious part, but fir there habitual ressistant and traditional predisposition to ignore what's different to there failed ideology, leaving then therefore ignorant. Those who run early will know on time... You better learn well Mr/Mrs.

lol, why not come to the religion section and show I "have no soundness" like you put it? a lot of your guys have tried and ended up leaving Christianity cuz of sensible arguments like mine
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by MarieSucre(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2017
Ptoocool:

see this thing..
Your brain is "this thing"
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by ipreach: 8:56am On May 10, 2017
I knew yesterday that this must make FP
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Alphamale2017(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why is he always travelling

Is this why the Bible says in "Proverbs 28:1 " The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

that same Bible tells u to go to the ends of the end to preach . what of Reinhard bonke that has travelled almost all countries to preach ?? this ur comment doesn't Make any single sense.

is he traveling to go and hide ? u see pressmen welcoming someone u say he is fleeing . kai u are a disgrace tk ur generation . with minds like u , there is no hope for Nigeria .
if I could go back into time I will find ur father and hand him a condom .
do u know that Nigerian leaders spent 64billiin naira on travel alone last year ? and just 19billion were used on repairing roads in the whole federation . .
. worry about ur politicians . u are so mentally weak i guess ur younger brother is the one schooling u .
goosh

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by factwriter(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Benekruku:

It's about believing that a man in Israel, far away middle-east, died for your sins in Africa

You wouldn't have believed in Christ if it got to Africa 2017

I see.

Well I think it all boils down to individuality. Choosing what to believe, what to discard, what to smirk at and what to continually reflect on.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2017
madridguy:
In PROPHET Fela's voice; ArchBishop na miliki. Pope na enjoyment. Imam na gbaladun.

I HOPE TOMORROW THE LADY TOO WILL NOT COME OUT AND SAY OUR APOSTLE TOUCH HER CHELSEA AND BARCA tongue

See the way he look at the woman in first pix
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by riyanxeally(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2017
more protocols observed more n more acting overtime
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by DrUche3(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Simple advice for you: "Guide your heart!"
Psalm 34:19
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by factwriter(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

[b]

Yes it does but still doesn't authenticate your argument (if I may call it one).

Watching the film LEGEND OF TARZAN propelled me to read more on the rape of Congo by the 18th century King Leopold from Belgium.
Based on what Wikipedia offered me, plus several other epistles I have crunched regarding the white Man's successful abuse of the African continent in the gullible guise of colonisation; i dare say there is more to our (we Africans) predicaments than just being prey to the insatiable greedy quest of these Europeans.

Maybe God created US and our LAND in totality to serve and nourish the white man's existence. looking at our perpetual servitude to them, it's evident that the MASTER/SLAVE dichotomy is an arrangement independent of any moral, spiritual or educational supremacy.

I am tempted to deduced that creation (God himself) wanted it that way.

Without bothering to delve into an abyss of unending evidences and reasons, it is inarguable that the white man naturally surpasses, or has done things to naturally surpass the black race of the African continent.

And I am resigned to "accepting this fate" except that religion came along, or I caught up with religion and it taught and proved to me that all Men were created and made equal.

In this part of the world it is not usually an easy task to enlighten, let alone convince an antagonist (anti religion or atheist) brother of the genuineness of any antidote proposed on the platform of religion.

Not because of any defiance like shortened perspective or strong headedness on their part but simple (yet painfully) because nearly all of them antagonist come with arguments specifically opined to counter the religion of Christianity.

As God (in his infinite mercy) has deemed it, I am a Muslim from the religion of Islam, and as such my prepositions, no matter how perfectly and convincingly elucidated; wouldn't drive home any point, conviction or realisation in you (as an anti religion or an atheist)

For any successful two-way communication there must be an acceptable language and medium. Regretfully I have to leave this debate to Christen faithfuls to straighten out.

Thank you for taking the time to read through.
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by LoveJesus87(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2017
Vince77:
I hate multi-coloured clothes
Enemy of Success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.