Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home (62643 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 12:28am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

I just checked your profile

Sorry, i don't talk to fat stinky women

*Spits
Look at this fool oh! grin cheesy WHO cares about what you do or don't?
E pain you sotey you had to resort to that plus that ain't me by the way!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Atmmachine(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2017
Trina0936:

Look at this fool oh! grin cheesy WHO cares about what you do or don't?
E pain you sotey you had to resort to that plus that ain't me by the way!! grin

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Bencedar: 1:02am On May 10, 2017
U gave same excuse when u went to X FACTOR. that ur parents were not aware of ur coming to X factor that u were supposed to resume school
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by djsalvation122(m): 1:11am On May 10, 2017
DMW star Mayorkun delivers a massive pop anthem titled “ Sade ”, as his first outing in 2017; after his contribution to “Prayer” alongside Davido. Mayorkun was the ultimate Nigerian break-out artiste in 2016, winning the coveted “Rookie of the Year” award of the 2016 edition of the prestigious Headies award and was listed on MTV Africa’s 2017 List of New Artistes to Watch. The Masterkraft produced “Sade” joined his impressive discography with houses the smash “Eleko” and the Mr. Eazi aided ‘Love You Tire”. The visual for the rich afro-pop/highlife fusion was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters at the spectacular Kajuru Castle, Kaduna.

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/05/music-video-mayorkun-sade.html?m=0
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:26am On May 10, 2017
Awwww that is a good one ooooooo. grin grin grin

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Burgerlomo: 1:35am On May 10, 2017
That's cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by NaWetinDey(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2017
Prodigal daughter!
After messing up your father's name for money, he has no option than to welcome you - the lost child - home.
What did you expect? He is practising his faith....but you already know that you broke his heart
Exodus 20:12
Ephesians 6:2-3
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by laterthings: 2:55am On May 10, 2017
so na me go hug am ni
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by gloryman91: 3:30am On May 10, 2017
Shameful father, Shameful daughter.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Dicelson(m): 3:47am On May 10, 2017
Get Lucid Analysis of Sarah Lydia's "In dependence" for UTME2017.
With comprehensive explanation and analysis of all chapters.
Major and minor characters exploration.
Elucidation of Major events.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by akokoniko: 4:36am On May 10, 2017
Samirana360:
endtime pastor
your dad didn't disown you when committed that atrocity last oo, God is watching.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Iseoluwani: 4:36am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Wow

I feel like crying like a little biitch, this is the best moment of my life

What a loving and caring father

Every father should emulate this man

You ought to welcome your daughter home after she's been on TV sucking everyone's exhaust pipe and giving her wet wet to every living thing on that TV show

I guess they don't have electricity in their village so she just told them she went for a concert grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by optional1(f): 4:37am On May 10, 2017
Timmy301:
Som1 Shu Epp Me Ask
Wia In Koqi Cos We Are In The Same Town Azin Kabba

na kajola them dey
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by wakes: 4:48am On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by goldedprince: 5:33am On May 10, 2017
ok, its not pastor sulieman
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by MrImole: 5:38am On May 10, 2017
Nairaland is losing it.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Timmy301(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2017
HENRYCHIKOD:
obajana
buh she's from kabba Na
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Timmy301(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2017
optional1:

na kajola them dey

wic mumu kajola
dis place dos not look like kajola
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by kunlap02(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2017
when he saw (her dad) the fame and popularity she has earned he had to bond.everyone want to be identified with success.The end justify the means.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by DexteryJoe(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2017
this father deserves to be applauded, u shld be proud of ur daughter afta she graced a renowned show lyk BBnaija, bcus u know she must have sucked things dah r twice d size of her father's, that's an achievement
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Wow

You ought to welcome your daughter home after she's been on TV sucking everyone's exhaust pipe and giving her wet wet to every living thing on that TV show

No matter what she's still his daughter.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by neonly: 7:28am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Moving4 post=56369957]Cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RIAViWj_o[/quote

I like dis guy]
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by witzsoul(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2017
kolafolabi:
Omo eni o le buuru titi k'afi fun ekun pa je

Meaning
No matter how troublesome or stubborn one's child is, one cannot give him/her as food to a leopard.

Usage
Used to appease someone who is angry with his/her child or close relative that the child deserves a second chance or forgiveness despite all the bad things he/she might have done
except they are altogether, Basterds
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by MarieSucre(f): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Senseless olosho

it's an olosho that knows an olosho. No wonder your username is atmmachine. 24/7 on your back.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by holluphemydavid(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2017
fatherly love,so emotional
Re: Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home by Nobody: 11:29am On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Wow

Uncle, whatever happens, your child is your child. You don't throw your child because of a mistake he/she made.

Dont forget the story of prodigal son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.