Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. (2082 Views)

Christian On Nairaland Should Help / Mother Loses Son In Shooting:check Out The Comments Of A Christian On Twitter!!! / What Christian Leader Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by ekensi01: 9:54am On May 11, 2017
HardMirror:

Here is another clown that thinks he is a christian.
Well, I don't blame him. Christianity has been reduced to "Happy time hour", where everyone gathers in church (modified club) and the choir makes them feel good, then a motivational speaker aka pastor, comes and excite everyone, then they all pay good money for the entertainment. While the con man shouts and commands god to bless the idioots gathered.
Everyone shows off their best cloths, shoes and cars, boys meet girls and they all go home and continue to live in sin, never concerned about eternal things, but money, money money.
this topic make FP?
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by mrmrmister: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
I'm in love with bennyann. grin grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by obinna58(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

If you mean the entire Bible over again, then that was when I was still in my teens but now it feels I just read them back then for reading sake.

The fact you devoted all your time to the reading of the Bible than I do, does that make me any less than you?
U somehow related to top religious leader or a pastor ryt?
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by enshy: 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

You're very right enshy. We won't watch them corrupting God's word and not correct it. But those we're feeding with milk, when are they going to be fed with bones.

This is not an ordinary battle ground. My focus is to prepare the mind of Christians for anything here and not to be dissuaded by all that goes on here.

I've realized the religion section is a training ground for Christians. If you can't stand the training here online, then where will you be able to stand? This is a place that you yourself get to know where you are, your level of faith in God. You get to know if you're firm or not.

I'm not saying we shouldn't correct the misconceptions of the Word here. But I have to let the Christians know that they'll get it tough henceforth and you have to be ready.
Will our anchor hold in the storms of life?

For how long will you spoon feed them? What if they go out to a place you aren't there?

I was brought up staying indoors, not even going for youth meetings in church all because my dad believes he is protecting me and he feels the youths are corrupt. I'm not from a wealthy family but each time I'm to go out to a place like the market, someone I call a bodyguard has to go with me because he is trusted by my parents or my dad may go with me. I knew nowhere even till now, I don't go to friends' houses, they rather come to mine.

But a time came I had to go to school and it was outside the country, within the continent though. Can you imagine such freedom for the first time in my life? I could have done anything I wanted to do and have all the experiences I never had. But the love for God kept me because it will hurt me real bad if I disappoint Him. And that's because all those times I spent at home, I spent them mostly with Him.

I'm ashamed to say this, I may not know the word as I should but I had a strong relationship with Him. And the love grows more each day. And by His grace, I don't think anything can take me away from Him and I believe that's the convenant He made with me and that's because I pray such prayers ever since I was like a baby.

But I experienced things I've never experienced, saw things I've never seen and the curiosity grew in me to know more about such things. It's at this stage that most people like me fall because we're new to such.

But God kept me and I became so use to seeing them that they have no effect of wanting to know more about them or wanting to see them more. It's been God

And you know, it's normal to see many people change when they are away from their family. They become something else. I saw a lot of them like that and how they coil back to their shell when they get home.

So what I've learnt is, when I have my own children, I will train them in the fear of God but also let them know and if possible see the happenings in the world, especially the strange ones. This will help them to be more than prepared when they go out there and ready for them. Most times they won't even be moved by them. It makes it easier.

You'll agree with me we're in times where the best weapon is faith training and not faith hiding. The earlier we're exposed to some things, the better for faster recovery.

Besides, I also ended with of course every one should go by what their faith can carry but let's remember we're not the ones to determine the kind of storm that comes our way. The storm comes from its source and try our faith and we can never escape a storm trying faith. What do they do then when the storm comes and you aren't there?

And about getting angry, I have my own way of showing my anger towards anything ungodly. Everyone with their own ministry. I have to only make sure I don't sin in my anger, all in the name of getting angry for God or on behalf of the babies in Christ. The enemy himself will face more of the anger in my prayer zone. Talking about rebuking, that's my favorite when it comes to correction. After all, God does same with His children.

Moses is my second favorite after Job in the Bible but I felt God should have been a little patient with him because he was almost perfect. But you know what? I don't want to annoy God by getting angry all because of murmurings all over nairaland.

I want to be like Joseph and how he survived in Egypt, I also want to be like Daniel and how he worshiped His God in the midst of the babylonians, infact in the house of the babylonians, just as we're in the house of Seun - the atheists.

May God see us through, use our individual gifts to draw souls on nairaland to Himself and may He also give us the grace to win the race. Amen!

And as you also said, may He give us the wisdom we need to sail through all for His glory.
Your response shows simplicity and purity.
May God guide you to living and abounding in Him.
I can't hurt God if I fight the devil...Did you see Jesus throw out the guys who sold in the temple? Did you read Paul curse Elymas? Did you read Jesus rubbish the Pharisee's? We don't fight the person but his opinion, heart and the spirit behind his hatred for God.
Not everyone is human, some are possessed of devil's!
May God use us all for the furtherance of the Gospel.
Growth you say? Till Christ comes, some will remain spiritual dwarfs. We must always consider them. If not, most of us have known God for more than 10yrs, we should have become so stronger now too but no we are not.
The challenges we face daily, trials of faith, weaknesses and often disobedience daily decreases the effect of His Presence and Power in our lives.
My Beloved, may His Grace be made real in our lives!!! Amen!!!
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
Icosahedron:
What the OP is trying to communicate in a nutshell

"Fellow Christians be careful, lest Atheists will destroy your delusions"

Thank you. We should be very careful.

I only had problems with the staying away TOTALLY from unbelievers.
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
enshy:

Your response shows simplicity and purity.
May God guide you to living and abounding in Him.
I can't hurt God if I fight the devil...Did you see Jesus throw out the guys who sold in the temple? Did you read Paul curse Elymas? Did you read Jesus rubbish the Pharisee's? We don't fight the person but his opinion, heart and the spirit behind his hatred for God.
Not everyone is human, some are possessed of devil's!
May God use us all for the furtherance of the Gospel.
Growth you say? Till Christ comes, some will remain spiritual dwarfs. We must always consider them. If not, most of us have known God for more than 10yrs, we should have become so stronger now too but no we are not.
The challenges we face daily, trials of faith, weaknesses and often disobedience daily decreases the effect of His Presence and Power in our lives.
My Beloved, may His Grace be made real in our lives!!! Amen!!!

Hmmm! Powerful words. That's why we have those at the battle front to make way for the weak. So I concor

And again I know not all are humans grin

Let me not mention name of someone that's related to Lucifer grin

lipsrsealed

It is well dear. thanks for fighting for us here.
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
mrmrmister:
I'm in love with bennyann. grin grin

Heiiiiiiiiii. shocked I beg ooo.

'3in1' dont love me ooo. If you love me it means I'm not doing God's work well.

Please ooo. put me down ooooo

angry I love you too but don't forget Jesus loves you more, so please love Him back too smiley
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Icosahedron(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Thank you. We should be very careful.

I only had problems with the staying away TOTALLY from unbelievers.

Just asking this out of curiosity, have you ever taken any course on Mathematics, Philosophical logic, and Physics?
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by mrmrmister: 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Heiiiiiiiiii. shocked I beg ooo.

'3in1' dont love me ooo. If you love me it means I'm not doing God's work well.

Please ooo. put me down ooooo

angry I love you too but don't forget Jesus loves you more, so please love Him back too smiley

Lmfao.
You're doing a great job.

Tell Jesus I love him too. grin

1 Like

Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 6:11pm On May 11, 2017
obinna58:

U somehow related to top religious leader or a pastor ryt?

grin Obim oooo.

No dear. I'm from a very simple family
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

grin Obim oooo.

No dear. I'm from a very simple family

Will you marry me? grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by mrmrmister: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
onyenze123:

Will you marry me? grin

Nah.
She's married to Jesus. grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 9:17pm On May 11, 2017
onyenze123:

Will you marry me? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*runs out of thread*
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
mrmrmister:

Nah.
cheesy
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*runs out of thread*

you can run but you can't hide from love.

"love will always find a way" - Dion

grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2017
mrmrmister:

Nah.

Taaarhhh grin

Na Jesus go cuddle her when the weather gets cold?

18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19A loving doe, a graceful deer — may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

Proverbs 5:18-19
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by mrmrmister: 11:03pm On May 11, 2017
onyenze123:

Taaarhhh grin

Na Jesus go cuddle her when the weather gets cold?

18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19A loving doe, a graceful deer — may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

Proverbs 5:18-19

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by LiberaDeus: 7:38am On May 12, 2017
HardMirror:

The number one question is Are there christians at all on Nairaland? . I don't think I have met any.
I know what being a christian is and those here only think because they go to church, they are also christians. If jesus was really going to come back to judge the world, is this how to conduct yourselves? Are there even those who understand what soul winning is? What you clowns are doing here, is that what your soul winning is?
Bunch of jokers

My brother is not just NL

In real life i can count on one hand the christians i know that truly try to live by the standards of christianity.

If you ask most christians about the bible you would find out their minds are blank. How can you claim to believe in God but cant read a book you claim to believe is his word.

The irony of christianity is that no christian is actually a christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2017
mrmrmister:

Nah. She's married to Jesus. grin
Bennyann is a lady Wow. I'm impressed
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by HardMirror(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lmfao. You're doing a great job.
Tell Jesus I love him too. grin
Jesus loves you too, I see him smiling and winking at you grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by mrmrmister: 8:43am On May 12, 2017
HardMirror:

Jesus loves you too, I see him smiling and winking at you grin

Hahahaha grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by akintom(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
ekensi01:

1. Never argue with people who think that christianity is a religion.
?
Of course, Christianity is science.

ekensi01:

2. Keep away totally from Atheist.
?
Then, you will be living in disobedience, to the ministry of reconciliation, hung on your neck by your master.
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by ekensi01: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
akintom:

Of course, Christianity is science.

Then, you will be living in disobedience, to the ministry of reconciliation, hung on your neck by your master.
na u sabi ur own from where e d com
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 11:24am On May 12, 2017
LiberaDeus:

My brother is not just NL

In real life i can count on one hand the christians i know that truly try to live by the standards of christianity.

If you ask most christians about the bible you would find out their minds are blank. How can you claim to believe in God but cant read a book you claim to believe is his word.

The irony of christianity is that no christian is actually a christian.

So because sometimes, some can't or hardly read their bibles means they are not Christians? Tell me something

You and HardMirror that know the Bible and all that's in it, are you Christians? undecided

There are differences when referring to reading the Bible often, reading it sometimes, meditating on it, knowing the Bible and what it says and living the life God wants you to live.

Na so so book book book na go dey talk about. lipsrsealed
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by bennyann: 11:26am On May 12, 2017
HardMirror:

Bennyann is a lady
Wow. I'm impressed

Don't be impressed ooo. You think ladies exist only in the romance section? grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 12, 2017
bennyann:

Don't be impressed ooo. You think ladies exist only in the romance section? grin

You have made us (me and you) for Yourself (God) and our Hearts are Restless until they Rest in You.

Amen grin
Re: What Christian On Nairaland Should Never Do. by zeongeon: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malaysian Minister Declares To Hunt Down All Atheist In The Country / Benny Hinn's Confession And The Danger Of Pentecostalism / Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.