Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Chykah's Write Ups.... Very Hilarious - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chykah's Write Ups.... Very Hilarious (499 Views)

>>> I Need Books Or Write-ups By Wole Soyinka And Zulu Sofola >>> / Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com / Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chykah's Write Ups.... Very Hilarious by wolfmahn(m): 1:56am On May 10, 2017
Eve

If I had known that I would be having a broken arm, multiple fractures, ugly scars on my neck and forehead, swollen black eyes and egg roll cheeks at the end of that day, I would have stayed back at home. Read More[/https://rhaptionary..com.ng/2017/02/eve.html grin grin grin grin]

Re: Chykah's Write Ups.... Very Hilarious by wolfmahn(m): 2:33am On May 10, 2017
|Black is Beautiful|
Dear world people,

Because someone is dark doesn't mean they look like every dark human on earth. Animals inclusive.
It's not okay for you to call us Apes sometimes, simply because we have striking resemblance in skin color.
I have been likened to a few people in the past because of my skin color - Black.
I actually do not have any problem with that. Black is beautiful. I could look like Lupita, Mercy Johnson and your late grandma (if she's black), I still have no problem, they are all women.
But, how can someone mistakingly want to liken me to a certain Ob.... (I'm not even interested in the rest).
I would want to think the person meant an Obianuju from his village and not a one time president (the name is too sacred for me to say out loud).
You don't fear God?
You would face judgement day if you continue that way.
You Kent be dragging artist rights with God.
https://rhaptionary..com.ng/2017/01/black-is-beautiful.html

(1) (Reply)

My Selcouth (a Short Story) / Win $100 In Afriforum Price For Short Story / Street Sense!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.