Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos (27686 Views)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by wyqay: 10:18am On May 10, 2017
Animal in human
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by nell4: 10:18am On May 10, 2017
Kai. Fear dey catch me.what is becoming of afrika
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by spanzed(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2017
Haba for Christ sake.....
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Goldenheart(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
You sure don't have a goldenheart.

Not new....
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by koning: 10:18am On May 10, 2017
A clear case of madness. The man is mentally unstable judging by the frenzied way he butchered his mother. He should be in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Goldenheart(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2017
The world is growing cold.... Y'all need to be prepared!
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by CuddleMe(f): 10:20am On May 10, 2017
Goldenheart:

Not new....
Very cold heart
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
angry

Why can't Buhari's son learn this
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Goldenheart(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Very cold heart

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Kelly2713(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2017
the poster above me is right

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:
I wonder what would have been of Africa,had the white man not colonised her.
Even at that,Donald Trump still advocates for recolonization.
How will an entire race be the epitome of all levels of Barbarism and incivility.
my brother the so called western world do worst OK ..... So forget what trump said ..... the white rape and kill their mom and do worst .... so leave matter

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by MadCow1: 10:25am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:
How will an entire race be the epitome of all levels of Barbarism and incivility.

The entire race? Nero Puleeze..

The guy looks mentally unstable for starters. That attack looks very uninhibited and had no method to it. Looks like a fit of rage where he just kept hacking her even after she was dead.

Maybe it's time we start paying serious attention to our healthcare in general. I can bet that this kid had been showing signs of mental issues for a bit now but they either ignored it or chose to go the religious route to curing him.

Easy on the bashing of an entire race over the acts of people and persons that make up less than .000005 of our population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
Gruesome! i suspect stress, mental illness, schizophrenia or he has endured years of Mental and physical abuse and couldn't take anymore, African parents can be very unpleasant to their children, very demanding and abusive.

Or perhaps he just found out his mother has lied to him about who his father is all these years and he just found out that that old man he didn't like turned out to be his biological father, from the look of him i believe he doesn't give a shiit! what happens to him thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by grandstar(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:

All races have such barbarity. It's is not exclusive of Africans.

Hitler a white German saw to the mass murder of 6,000,000 Jews.

Stalin, a white Georgian had millions of his people Killed and locked up millions in gulag and deported millions from their homelands.

Japanese brutality during world war 2 was Legendary and saw to the death of Millions of Chinese people after the Japanese invaded them.

All races have brutes have all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

And again the primary reason for this gruesome murder was mental illness

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2017

Hey!

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by ehimon: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
The boy must be high on cocaine.
A man with clear eyes couldnt have done such.
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by bitcoinvin(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2017
Afonjas at work..
Any way,LTC[Last to comment]
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:

One mental man kills his mum and the whole of Africa now needs to be colonized? I hope you will be colonized soon God willing

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 10, 2017
grandstar:

All races have such barbarity. It's is not exclusive of Africans.

Hitler a white German saw to the mass murder of 6,000,000 Jews.

Stalin, a white Georgian had millions of his people Killed and locked up millions in gulag and deported millions from their homelands.

Japanese brutality during world war 2 was Legendary and saw to the death of Millions of Chinese people after the Japanese invaded them.

All races have brutes have all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

And again the primary reason for this gruesome murder

It's evidence of no self esteem that's his problem , you really have time to lecture him
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Choiszman(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2017
My God!!!
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by tianshie(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:

Africa would have been fine. Learn about your own history. Before your so-called white saviors came there was a university in Timbuktu. The streets of Benin were paved, clean, and lighted by lamps at night. When the Portuguese landed on the shores of the Congo in 1498, they discovered a rich and flourishing state, the elders at the court of Ambasse wore silk and brocades.

Your so-called white saviours discovered the sanitary importance of bathing, 500 Years after the Chinese and Japanese.And here in the US of A brutal killings like this exist. Well-fed kids walk into schools and shoot everybody, for NO REASON. About 4 years ago, in Florida, a man living with his mother shot her to death, just like this one did. And 2 weeks ago, a 70 year old man shot his step-son for sitting on the porch in the morning.

BEFORE you criticise Africa, and Africans, learn history, learn about your own people and our interaction with knowledge and uprightness. READ and LEARN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by McElvis: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
who noticed the BIBLE close to the Mother
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On May 10, 2017
gypsey:
Gruesome! i suspect stress, mental illness, schizophrenia or he has endured years of Mental and physical abuse and couldn't take anymore, African parents can be very unpleasant to their children, very demanding and abusive.

Or perhaps he just found out his mother has lied to him about who his father is all these years and he just found out that that old man he didn't like turned out to be his biological father, from the look of him i believe he doesn't give a shiit! what happens to him thereafter.

I go with abuse .. He stored so mu h snx some systems don't know how to deal with such they exert it negatively
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2017
Abeg what are they still waiting, send the bastardized dog to his ancestors. .buhari is a goat tufiakwa
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2017
tianshie:

Africa would have been fine. Learn about your own history. Before your so-called white saviors came there was a university in Timbuktu. The streets of Benin were paved, clean, and lighted by lamps at night. When the Portuguese landed on the shores of the Congo in 1498, they discovered a rich and flourishing state, the elders at the court of Ambasse wore silk and brocades.

Your so-called white saviours discovered the sanitary importance of bathing, 500 Years after the Chinese and Japanese.And here in the US of A brutal killings like this exist. Well-fed kids walk into schools and shoot everybody, [b]for NO REASON. A[/b]bout 4 years ago, in Florida, a man living with his mother shot her to death, just like this one did. And 2 weeks ago, a 70 year old man shot his step-son for sitting on the porch in the morning.

BEFORE you criticise Africa, and Africans, learn history, learn about your own people and our interaction with knowledge and uprightness. READ and LEARN.

No..... Go over every case u have come across on mass shootings thee are mly few that did not state or write reasons or even video it...... There's always a reason getting back at society. Accumulated effects of abuse,bullying.etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by neocortex: 11:08am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:

You are suffering from insecurity complex. Mentally deranged people
commit heinous crimes even in your almighty USA.
Read!
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by 4rty(f): 11:09am On May 10, 2017
May God not give us children that will kill us...Amen coz we did not kill ours angry
Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

I go with abuse .. He stored so mu h snx some systems don't know how to deal with such they exert it negatively
Absolutely! and I will not be surprised if they it put down to witchcraft or some sort of diabolical entity, its convenience that way, Africans are very good at that, therefore diverting away from the real cause of this poor child snapping and murdering his mother.

I also believe with treatment and rehabilitation he will come back to his humble and gentle self that he should be been but i doubt he will get the treatments rather they will murder him barbarically too.

I feel only pity for him the fear and confusion on his face saddens me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos by Mavor: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Shut up your mouth. It has nothing to do with color of skin. The guy is mentally fu<ked. Have you not heard of white people who rape babies or serially murder little children until they are caught? Evil is everywhere and it doesn't care what you look like, whether you are white, black or gray. It's people like you and your inferiority complex that are holding our society down and unable to progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl / A Cult Member Is Threatening To Kill Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.