Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! (669 Views)

Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday / Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! by yinks0067: 6:41am On May 10, 2017
I am loosing my mind already .Am a 2:2 graduate of Agricultural resource econmics and i am in dire need of a job . I am sure i will be of immense contribution to your organization. Pls dont stare at a distance at this thread i need your help .

1 Like

Re: Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! by fuckboys: 6:46am On May 10, 2017
brother not only you, certificate is over rated my brother , go and learn a skill and thank me later

Automobile- mechanic
ICT- graphics design, programming

These fields are very broad with lots to learn, learn one and be very good at it. Btw I'm learning tailoring now(professional level tho) even with my 2.2 computer science.

2 Likes

Re: Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! by aloeman15(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
marketing position available-
https://www.nairaland.com/3006669/marketing-executives-difference.
pls, only respond if you're truly in need and are ready to work hard.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! by seguno2: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
yinks0067:
I am loosing my mind already .Am a 2:2 graduate of Agricultural resource econmics and i am in dire need of a job . I am sure i will be of immense contribution to your organization. Pls dont stare at a distance at this thread i need your help .

You should start off as a VOLUNTEER for any farmer(s) and/or cooperative society as well as schools that can benefit from your knowledge until they start appreciating and speaking about your competence to others who are willing and able to pay for your professional service.
Long road.
Yes.
If you are focused and steadfast, you will have cause to glorify God at the end.
Re: Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! by MrKong: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

African Development Bank 2017 Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / WAEC 2017 Script Marking Venues / Vicmart Enterprise Ltd- Available Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.