Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? (645 Views)

What Are You Having For Breakfast? / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by buzinpac: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2010
Ever wonder why some men have a lot of girls to choose from when it comes to dating? It’s because they are never shy speaking their mind. It takes courage and confidence to do this and this kind of courage and confidence .

DID YOU HAVE PROBLEM ON HOW TO RELATE WITH A LADY?
SOME MEN FIND IT DIFFICULT TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
WITH A LADY. THOUGH IS ALL ABOUT INFORMATION, THERE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW, ABOUT HOW TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH A LADY
IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVE ANY PROBLEM ABOUT THE FOLLOWING

HOW TO ATTRACT A YOUNGER GIRL THAT BARELY KNOWS YOU.

HOW TO DATE A GIRL.

HOW TO ACT AROUND GIRLS.

HOW TO TALK TO GIRL YOU LIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME

HOW TO WIN A GIRLS HEART

HOW TO ATTRACT AN OLDER GIRL

HOW TO TALK TO GIRL IF YOU ARE SHY

HOW TO TALK TO GIRL ON A STREET

HOW TO TALK TO GIRL AS A TEEN

CHECK THIS AT REALGIRLSFORYOU..COM
Re: Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by Kunbee: 3:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Jan 14, 2010
You mean you're having a problem with a lady? shocked shocked
Re: Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by ElRazur: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2010
Kunbee:

Ok lipsrsealed

Who is that in your profile, if you dont mind me asking?
Re: Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by bkbaybe99: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
kunbee, have u takes a good look at the hands/ wrists of the gal u used in ur profile pic? dont they look manly to u? geez
Re: Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? by Kunbee: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Who is that in your profile, if you dont mind me asking?

No
bk_baybe99:

kunbee, have u takes a good look at the hands/ wrists of the gal u used in your profile pic? dont they look manly to u? geez

They don't o

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Bike For Sale / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist / The Relationship Between Depression And Unsucessful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.