Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (49800 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by franklyneo(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2017
Peter okoye is living large no doubt. Check out his beautiful sitting room

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT40MIIgp__/?hl=en

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Partnerbiz(f): 7:41am On May 10, 2017
Nawao me dey here dey look for small 1 room wey i go stay with my 12 kids cool undecided
See below shaa.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nature8(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nawao me dey here dey look for small 1 room wey i go stay with my 12 kids cool undecided
See below shaa.

Bro no kee me with laugh abeg grin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Smellymouth: 7:48am On May 10, 2017
Baba God, bless me..
I know you are blessing me everyday by giving me the gift of life but I need more blessings!! Whoever is reading this, bless them.. Embarrass us with your blessings.. Koboko me with wealth!! Flog me with prosperity ..
Lie us down and flog us with your mighty hands of unlimited favour.. Fire us with unending wealth.. Bulldozer poverty from our lives..
I must not be a Christian or a Muslim to believe there is a higher being and HE listens to our prayers..
Aminnnn..

353 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by chriskosherbal(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2017
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba God, bless me..
I know you are blessing me everyday by giving me the gift of life but I need more blessings!! Whoever is reading this, bless them.. Embarrass us with your blessings.. Koboko me with wealth!! Flog me with prosperity ..

To say amen to this prayer dey fear me with koboko and flogs flying everywhere but make I say Amen sha.

Amin Jesu!!! grin

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Smellymouth: 8:34am On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

To say amen to this prayer dey fear me with koboko and flogs flying everywhere but make I say Amen sha.

Amin Jesu!!! grin

Oh ye men of little faith.. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Einl(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2017
OP...the title is wrong.
Customised sitting room??
Every single fccking sitting room in the world is customised.
No two sitting in the world are the same.

Maybe the structural design...but not the interior.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2017
Peter,peter,peter eeeeh,how many times did i call you?be careful ooo nigerians are vry vry ready 2 re-arrange dis ur sitting room 4 u,anyways(in ada mbano's voice)d sitting room fyn sha.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2017
Chaii money good o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Wolfbrother(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2017
this is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Tbillz(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2017
Google it, billionaires read one book per week on average. Google it, their employees watch several shows daily on average

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2017

Partnerbiz:
See below shaa.

Amen

May it be for you like this

Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by mjbaba: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
If ure tired of seeing dis sitting room, click "like"

Next news abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by INTEGRITYMAN: 10:42am On May 10, 2017
It can only be God but if you want to build that kind of home it is possible, yes very possible even if you have nothing now believe me it is possible it's just your mind set with proper planing and implementation. You need to control of your destiny and free yourself from any hindrance. Anyway am on my way up to build mansion better than peter's own. Thanks and good morning. N B: it is not your fault that you are born poor but it will be a foolish mistake if you die as a poor man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Alisegun(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2017
See Palace... I come they see am like heaven.. My head pls wake-up o

END TIME: Man Caught Having Cex With Tree in Broad Daylight (Must Watch VIDEO)
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 10:42am On May 10, 2017
The energy wey dem dey use show if them put for studio e go pass money and Love matter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Kizyte(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2017
Nice, but I got more taste
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Benekruku(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2017
"Poverty is a sin"- Bishop David Oyedepo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Tobwins: 10:43am On May 10, 2017
Money don ves those guys! I swear!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2017
I must make it .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by kpaofame: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba God, bless me..

shocked One dude is facing a different direction...seems his own problem is the greatest....

Meanwhile am waiting for that dude that showed off his Tankuzzi to recreate this house photo grin grin grin

Baba God, Creator favour us oo....make we own a cottage also filled with warmth of a good family...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Pavore9: 10:45am On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
See below shaa.

Why you born 12 children? You just dey expand poverty!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Kingtobenson: 10:45am On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Amin Jesu!!! grin
This year,me self go make am2017 must obey
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by rozayx5(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
nice one

like i once said

how do you know the rich dont sleep when your broke?

how can you call it vanity when your yet to taste it?

do you know the embarrassment for being poor are far greater than those of rich people?

my bro go and hustle. dont console yourself in poverty

God bless all hustlers
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by virus05(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
Benekruku:
"Poverty is a sin"- Bishop David Oyedepo
lol. Now I know
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by SweetJoystick(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Mandynews(f): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
One of the realest artiste in Africa...They don't brag or fake it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by McElvis: 10:47am On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
See below shaa.
. haha
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by spidey77: 10:48am On May 10, 2017
My brodas, FLEX ur money!! After all, what is it for Let wailers wail!!

In other news, meet the bravest sea explorer in world history, and its not Christopher Columbus...
http://expressdigger..com.ng/2017/02/fedinand-magellen-most-dangerous-sea.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.