Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (49804 Views)

Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba God, bless me..
I know you are blessing me everyday by giving me the gift of life but I need more blessings!! Whoever is reading this, bless them.. Embarrass us with your blessings.. Koboko me with wealth!! Flog me with prosperity ..
Lie us down and flog us with your mighty hands of unlimited favour.. Fire us with unending wealth.. Bulldozer poverty from our lives..
I must not be a Christian or a Muslim to believe there is a higher being and HE listens to our prayers..
Aminnnn..
smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by kechywillz(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2017
God bless me like this,I need dis blessings
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by 4rty(f): 12:47pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Amen

May it be for you like this

Amen
Haba u no get chills at all...softly softly na uwa bu jejely
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by piagetskinner(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
most of the people shouting oluwa pick my call are not doin anything meaningful with their hands....

the Bible says he will bless the work of ur hands

another part says whatsoever ur hand findeth to do ,do it will all diligence
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Smellymouth: 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
Lilimax:
THe first time i read something meaningful from you smiley

I say a very BIG AMEN to these prayers! smiley :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2017
Beautiful I must confess. But come to think of it, if he dies today he will be buried outside this mansion. The best thing is to impact lives while you are still living so that God your creator would be happy for giving you wealth to bless others.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by suremanpatriot: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
One thing is to make money,another things is to know how to spend it wisely.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by ibejichizzy: 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
franklyneo:
Peter okoye is living large no doubt. Check out his beautiful sitting room

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT40MIIgp__/?hl=en
.....its very clear witches n wizard cant survive @places like dis.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by montezz(f): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

To say amen to this prayer dey fear me with koboko and flogs flying everywhere but make I say Amen sha.

Amin Jesu!!! grin
Where will u be dz weekend?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by iwinmiah(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
Einl:
OP...the title is wrong.

Customised sitting room??

Every single fccking sitting room in the world is customised.

No two sitting in the world are the same.

Maybe the structural design...but not the interior.
ogbeni, na where u see customised na? abi gari don dey do smthing to ur eye?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
montezz:

Where will u be dz weekend?

MamaYo kiss kiss

Ibadan, you wanna come? wink
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by montezz(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

MamaYo kiss kiss

Ibadan, you wanna come? wink
Just left IB last Monday.
Ur in-law dey come dz Sat.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
montezz:

Just left IB last Monday.
Ur in-law dey come dz Sat.

And you couldn't tell me? shocked angry shocked

DaddyYo? Yipeeeeeee smiley smiley smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by montezz(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

And you couldn't tell me? shocked angry shocked

DaddyYo? Yipeeeeeee smiley smiley smiley
Sent a msg on WhatsApp na.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
montezz:

Sent a msg on WhatsApp na.

Seriously? I didn't get any message from you jhor. sad

Tell him to come with my chocolates ooooo.. Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by merxi55(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
Oh my gosh.. .this is beautiful...my own go fine pass this one.. .Amen..
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Einl(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2017
iwinmiah:

ogbeni, na where u see customised na? abi gari don dey do smthing to ur eye?

You no de OK.

No be after I correct am, when OP change am.

So I no fit read again??

Go and sit down please.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by fadipe2016: 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
Have been praying heavily. Baba God pick up my call
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by fadipe2016: 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by fadipe2016: 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by guychidile: 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
enjoy jare,its not your fault.its your talent.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by elderjohn1(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
Nawaooo GOD help me make i fit build the second class of peter okoye's house
COBWEBS NO SURVIVE FOR THIS KIND HOUSE, BECAUSE THE E TOO FINE
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by sshalom(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2017
World class interior! I say AMEN!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by franklyneo(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
ibejichizzy:
.....its very clear witches n wizard cant survive @places like dis.

lolz...hahaha,watin go mk dem no survive?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by judgedredd22(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2017
Aderola15:

To say amen to this prayer dey fear me with koboko and flogs flying everywhere but make I say Amen sha.

Amin Jesu!!! grin

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
Hardwork pays.... Hmmm na wa ooo money is good

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2017
lemme jejely face my own business n hustle...

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room by Hazlett1988: 3:44am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba God, bless me..
I know you are blessing me everyday by giving me the gift of life but I need more blessings!! Whoever is reading this, bless them.. Embarrass us with your blessings.. Koboko me with wealth!! Flog me with prosperity ..
Lie us down and flog us with your mighty hands of unlimited favour.. Fire us with unending wealth.. Bulldozer poverty from our lives..
I must not be a Christian or a Muslim to believe there is a higher being and HE listens to our prayers..amen oooo
Aminnnn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.