Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos (87819 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
The pictures arent real, just another prank.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
ooshinibos:
Nigerians are going to spoil Malaysia as they spoil every place they happen to live ...is this a genetical disease ?

The majority of Nigerians in Malaysia (or any other country) are law abiding citizen.... The tiny few who do crime are insignificant... And as much as they may spoil the Nigerian reputation there, they certainly won't "spoil" that country more than any other nationalities.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ashawopikin(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by win2kwire: 2:58pm On May 10, 2017
I have written tirelessly to Many Asian governments and police forces about ibo people.

round them up on the streets and deport them.

I cannot understand how ibo people are allowed to roam free in many countries in the world with Nigerian passports doing all kinds of criminal activities in the open - HOW?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by bootylady101(f): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
They've used her head to dial *556#
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by bootylady101(f): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
They've used her head to dial *556#

what u see now is the result
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by jobbers: 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
oh no
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by HirstMOG(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
robosky02:
why

and the Nigeria cant tie her down?

must they let the world just be looking at whole her

haba!!! make whole Nigeria tie person down, you wan kill her ogah ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by robosky02(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
HirstMOG:

haba!!! make whole Nigeria tie person down, you wan kill her ogah ooooooo

check the modification
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by IdeyFindWife: 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
TheCabal:
someone is smilling to the bank.

And they said jazz nor dey fly across the ocean say network no dey ontop the Water say all na science and technology?!

Am upgrading my Anti-Village Winch Firewall immediately make Blood of Jesus Proxy separate me and every ancestral gbatigbati sharpaly sharpaly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Gwammen(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
It is always Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by prince049(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
She simply must have smoked some of this synthetic weed, which is turning so many sane people into zombies, in an instant.

pls how do you identify them....hope not sk o
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by DAramis: 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
guyla:

You are right in my local govt few weeks after Xmas girls were dieing like fowl and they kept confessing same thing, that they slept with certain guys, it was like a movie scene but it's real
This Malaysian igbo boys have turned into something else
In Imo right or where?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by dnawah(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
coolestchris:
Nigerian young native doctors are headquatered in Malaysia

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
women don make everything way long costly,u want add am up abi.this cucumber way we the manage.well i wish good luck.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ooshinibos: 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The majority of Nigerians in Malaysia (or any other country) are law abiding citizen.... The tiny few who do crime are insignificant... And as much as they may spoil the Nigerian reputation there, they certainly won't "spoil" that country more than any other nationalities.

maybe you are right , it takes the minority to ruin things for the good Nigerians . see my experience in Belgium .... i had a 1 year contract business in Antwerp city in Belgium not long ago , i was looking for accommodation via leasing a flat , the negotiation with the landlord was going well until i mentioned i was from Nigeria , immediately i mentioned Nigeria the atmosphere changed .
The next day the landlord called me and apologized that he can't rent the flat to me because of the previous bad experience with the Nigerian tenants , he vowed never to rent a flat to a Nigerian or anybody that looks like a Nigerian ..... i managed to rent somewhere else by fronting my oyibo friend before i could get a flat in Antwerp . By the time the oyibo landlord saw me , it was too late to change her mind , i don pay deposited already , gbam , that's how i get my place for that city
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ekhai(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
Jeffboi:

Is he the cause of the problem ?
But is the proof that her village people caused her predicament? He should show sympathy instead of insulting the villagers who knew nothing about the cause of her problem probably.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ekhai(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2017
ChukaLupin:

Oya what is your own solution?
Show her some love and sympathy. Then pray for her to overcome her present situation.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2017
She was "PINGED" of Benin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by prolificesq(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
seen
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Crownwahley(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2017
if you no get latest IPhone those galz won't answer u if u try to talk to them, na so iPhone easy to buy?

small sense like dz dem no get.

I see someone receiving Bank Alert.
#isheMalay Gbera.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
Ikpewe:
like your sisters.
I wouldn't bother cos I know my sister.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Akinwale14(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
All these gehs, una nor wan hear word abi?

For all the girls that lost their virginity because of tecno P5,and infinix hot.
Now,iPhone 8 is out! It's time to lose your destiny..
If you are one of them,and this comment dey pain you==>

I am in my shrine,come and change the comment..

Mi O raye anyburri..
No be u guys deflower them?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by epospiky(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
"Just like that"
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by 2shur: 7:11pm On May 10, 2017
Ogumeh
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
robosky02:

how do you take am know angry

ohhhhhhhhh wait

is you be this.... cheesy

I don't believe it grin

modified this is my 10,000th comment on nairaland undecided tongue
Lol,i knw cos dey full my area. grin

yes,na me ooo.Me,myself and i. tongue

10,0000th comment?oya let us celebrate. grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,i knw cos dey full my area. grin

yes,na me ooo.Me,myself and i. tongue

10,0000th comment?oya let us celebrate. grin

good to have you back shaaaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
robosky02:

good to have you back shaaaaa grin
Thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2017
prince049:

pls how do you identify them....hope not sk o

It is often called SPICE, and below are photos of that poison that turn people into mad zombies:

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by prince049(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It is often called SPICE, and below are photos of that poison that turn people into mad zombies:

na company make and package aam den you know youre in for it.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ddeola: 6:40am On May 11, 2017
Did the Naija boy "jazz" his "thing" or what?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:52am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
All these gehs, una nor wan hear word abi?

For all the girls that lost their virginity because of tecno P5,and infinix hot.
Now,iPhone 8 is out! It's time to lose your destiny..
If you are one of them,and this comment dey pain you==>

I am in my shrine,come and change the comment..

Mi O raye anyburri..
grin ;DD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.