Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. (2287 Views)

Viral Photo Of V.P Osinbanjo And King Timiyan Of Ogulagha Kingdom / Notice How Tinubu, Osinbanjo, And Fashola Have Been Quiet On CJN Suspension / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 9:42am On May 10, 2017
After betraying the entire south for a ceremonial VP position which they hoped will translate to that of Vulture Presidency in waiting, the Yorubas will soon start come knocking for southern solidarity to ensure that Osinabnjo assumes full presidential powers after the Old Soja finally joins his ancestors.

This is not June 12 but Afonja 10.0 Reloaded!

The Better South should just kick back and enjoy the show and see how yoruba collective disgrace is handed once again to them by the north for their serial treachery.

I should remind you all that the same Yorubas were at the forefront clamoring for war in the Niger DELTA early in the Buhari presidency over oil.

i will remind my Igbo brothers that Yorubas have been the loudest supporters for the violent clampdown on IPOB protesters in the SE.

The better south should never involve themselves in this domestic dispute between master and slave.

Let us see how quick YORUBAS will start Odua Secession movement after the north stages a coup to remove Osinbanjo

7 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by mymadam(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
wink Forget about the so-called Southern Front/Solidarity/Fraternity or whatever name peeps call it. It will NEVER work, IMHO! It's either one Nigeria or different regions to go their separate ways. The Igbo and the Yoruba can NEVER work together. Meanwhile, one thing is certain though, no tribe/region can clamour for secession and at the same time want a shot at the Nigerian presidency... IT DOES NOT ADD UP! The choice is entirely that of each tribe/region. For now, it is ONE NIGERIA! Let's work for the best. Nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by jfking2005(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:
After betraying the entire south for a ceremonial VP position which they hoped will translate to that of Vulture Presidency in waiting, the Yorubas will soon start come knocking for southern solidarity to ensure that Osinabnjo assumes full presidential powers after the Old Soja finally joins his ancestors.

The Better South should just kick back and enjoy the show and see how yoruba collective disgrace is handed once again to them by the north for their serial treachery.

I should remind you all that the same Yorubas were at the forefront clamoring for war in the Niger DELTA early in the Buhari presidency over oil.

i will remind my Igbo brothers that Yorubas have been the loudest supporters for the violent clampdown on IPOB protesters in the SE.

The better south should never involve themselves in this domestic dispute between master and slave.

Let us see how quick YORUBAS will start Odua Secession movement after the north stages a coup to remove Osinbanjo

I am only here to understand the motives behind this and what is the antidote to his problem .
This guy need to grow up and understand that he need to take charge of his own life and move on in life.
Fighting what he has no control over is a way of complicating his goals in life.
Focus on your mission in life.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 10:03am On May 10, 2017
jfking2005:

I am only here to understand the motives behind this and what is the antidote to his problem .
This guy need to grow up and understand that he need to take charge of his own life and move on in life.
Fighting what he has no control over is a way of complicating his goals in life.

not everyone is a wavering reed in the wind like you yorubas

Osinbanjo presidency will lead to Nigeria;s balkanization

7 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by ettybaba(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2017
Senseless . To say the least .
Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 10:13am On May 10, 2017
ettybaba:
Senseless . To say the least .

do you need us now in the better south to help you from getting another disgrace from the north?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by RassKass: 10:25am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

This one matter don pass be careful? Get well soon blos! cry

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

This one matter don pass be careful? Get well soon blos! cry

worry for your yoruba nation

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by RassKass: 10:39am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Too bad for you I'm not yoruba and I don't care about their cause but the fact of the matter remains that your write up is senseless! If you are pained buy a hanky and do the needful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 10:42am On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

Too bad for you I'm not yoruba and I don't care about their cause but the fact of the matter remains that your write up is senseless! If you are pained buy a hanky and do the needful!

too early to deny your yoruba roots

7 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by RassKass: 10:49am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Same way it's too early to deny your logic and write up is filled with ignorance and fantasy! Happy now! grin

9 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 11:02am On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

Same way it's too early to deny your logic and write up is filled with ignorance and fantasy! Happy now! grin

you just cant hide your afomja?

pray tell, why u take the matter for head?

8 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

not everyone is a wavering reed in the wind like you yorubas

Osinbanjo presidency will lead to Nigeria;s balkanization

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

you just cant hide your afomja?

pray tell, why u take the matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

do you need us now in the better south to help you from getting another disgrace from the north?

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2017
jfking2005:

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Igboesika: 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
Seriously, afonjas are confused as Nigeria stands today and they will remain confused until they learn from history.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2017
Igboesika:
Seriously, afonjas are confused as Nigeria stands today and they will remain confused until they learn from history.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by BlowBack: 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
waledeji:

Whether as VP or substantial President, the better south will do better never to support a Yoruba candidacy to ASO rock in whatever capacity.

The reoccurring formula in Nigerian Politics is that there must be a northerner in the equation (preferably a hausa fulani muslim) either as President or Vice President.

The Yorubas knowing that they can never ever smell power again after Obasanjo have keyed into this equation and were and are still ready to play second fiddle to the north in order to have a stake at the centre.

The Yoruba preferred political stratagem is a North - SW ticket and they have gotten it with Obasanjo and now Osinbanjo.

They are now appealing to the SS/SE for support to continue this arrangement in 2019 with a possible Osinbanjo Presidency with a northern VP.

This arrangement will be no different than the disastrous Buhari -Osinbanjo presidency to both the SS and SE.

Our best bet is to settle for the VP position and support a substantive northern Presidency.

At least with this arrangement either the SS or SE is guaranteed a foot into Aso Rock.

If the Yorubas are pained about this just simply remind them of their backstabbing of a fellow southern President in the last election.

We dey learn treachery work for una hand now since that is all una sabi and by 2019 it will be another Ab0ki with either a SS or SE as deputy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by stealthtiger(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2017
Why is there so much hate?
Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
stealthtiger:
Why is there so much hate?
On social media ba?
Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Jaideyone(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2017
lol I laugh at these mor0ns who shout about betrayal all over the place. when exactly did Yorubas reach an agreement to Jonathan? who represented us? how were the representatives selected? can these few people boldly convey the wish of 40million Yorubas?

you iPod miscreants want us to respect your right to self determination yet you can't respect peoples right to vote and be voted for. Yorubas voted very well for both candidates. even the loser got 45% of our votes.

you mor0ns should move on and quit crying like Yorubas had an agreement to support Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Externalhat: 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
Igboesika:

Coming from wawa Ibo cheesy Loudmouthed slave of the country. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by ModsWillKillNL: 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:
[s]After betraying the entire south for a ceremonial VP position which they hoped will translate to that of Vulture Presidency in waiting, the Yorubas will soon start come knocking for southern solidarity to ensure that Osinabnjo assumes full presidential powers after the Old Soja finally joins his ancestors.

Let us see how quick YORUBAS will start Odua Secession movement after the north stages a coup to remove Osinbanjo[/s]

Hopeless, senseless, jealousy and envy-inspired rants of a deluded flatttttie!

Osinbajo is already Acting President. And will automatically become president in due course by God's grace.

Your abokkki lords know better than you and their governors are jostling for the post of VP.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by waledeji(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Whether as VP or substantial President, the better south will do better never to support a Yoruba candidacy to ASO rock in whatever capacity.

The reoccurring formula in Nigerian Politics is that there must be a northerner in the equation (preferably a hausa fulani muslim) either as President or Vice President.

The Yorubas knowing that they can never ever smell power again after Obasanjo have keyed into this equation and were and are still ready to play second fiddle to the north in order to have a stake at the centre.

The Yoruba preferred political stratagem is a North - SW ticket and they have gotten it with Obasanjo and now Osinbanjo.

They are now appealing to the SS/SE for support to continue this arrangement in 2019 with a possible Osinbanjo Presidency with a northern VP.

This arrangement will be no different than the disastrous Buhari -Osinbanjo presidency to both the SS and SE.

Our best bet is to settle for the VP position and support a substantive northern Presidency.

At least with this arrangement either the SS or SE is guaranteed a foot into Aso Rock.

If the Yorubas are pained about this just simply remind them of their backstabbing of a fellow southern President in the last election.

We dey learn treachery work for una hand now since that is all una sabi and by 2019 it will be another Ab0ki with either a SS or SE as deputy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by deedeedee1: 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
Yoruba people dont give a damn about anybody!!! We dont need southern unity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Sunnycliff(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2017
mymadam:
wink Forget about the so-called Southern Front/Solidarity/Fraternity or whatever name peeps call it. It will NEVER work, IMHO! It's either one Nigeria or different regions to go their separate ways. The Igbo and the Yoruba can NEVER work together. Meanwhile, one thing is certain though, no tribe/region can clamour for secession and at the same time want a shot at the Nigerian presidency... IT DOES NOT ADD UP! The choice is entirely that of each tribe/region. For now, it is ONE NIGERIA! Let's work for the best. Nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

UNITY BEGGARS! TAKE A STAND AND BE BOLD LIKE A MAN

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by sammyj: 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
This OP is suffering from the Afonja weed he smoked last night!!!!! cheesy grin shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo And Yorubas Should Handle The Snakes Alone. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2017
Afonjaz can only fool themselves... if that's what they're actually dreaming .

na only dem get sense.. by this time next year..my brother body go tell them.

no be mouth and propaganda matter.. no need argue.
told them they like sleeping on speeding bike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Healer Converts To Christianity... pictures / PDP Is The Reason Buhari Travels Abroad For Treatment – Presidency, APC / Kwankwaso Saved From Attack, As Ganduje’s Supporters Patrol Kano With Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.