Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Said The Nigerian Youth Is Not Hardworking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Said The Nigerian Youth Is Not Hardworking (412 Views)

UNICAL Students Confronted With "Nigerian Youth Are Lazy" Question In Exam / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Said The Nigerian Youth Is Not Hardworking by theimporter(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
Who said the Nigerian youth is not hardworking..

Who said he wastes away time in school..
He is unemployed because he is unskilled..
Who told you?

Let’s stop the blaming for a second and ask about the CONTENT of the education he receives. Is it education just filled up with concepts and theories propounded by ancient, dead philosophers that are not even Nigerians, they didn’t live in this country. Why then should we apply such ideas in a Nigerian context?

The worst is our teachers; they don’t need your opinion in the whole academic process. We sing the mantra”change is constant” but we’ve not changed anything in the education process in a changing society.

How then do you expect the Nigerian 21st century graduate to be relevant to his society with an OUT DATED KNOWLEDGE? Impossible!

It pains my heart! Stop saying we’re lazy students; some of us work, study and learn under very hard conditions ask Odera, Fidelis, Onyinyechi and so many others. No electricity nothing! Things our mates in other countries do enjoy, even in Ghana here. Free education is asking for too much. We will pay school fees bikonu (Please).

Why are your kids in Harvard, Leeds, Oxford, South Africa? What are they doing there Mr Minister for education?

The Oil is our Oil, but the money is YOUR money.
Jisike! (Well-done)

If you people *the so called government* can’t provide us with the rightful environment for learning, then stop saying rubbish biko! (please)

I’m not asking for money, I’m asking for common free Wi-Fi in my school. I know better now.

Thanks if you actually read this through.
I’m Chuks Olisaji

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Udemy Course To 10,57K Plus Udemy Students And Get More Sells / Are You Proud Of Your Self? Lets See What You Score In JAMB / CRUTECH Shutdown Due To Students Protest Against No-fees No-exams Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.