Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Promote Your Udemy Course To 10,57K Plus Udemy Students And Get More Sells - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Promote Your Udemy Course To 10,57K Plus Udemy Students And Get More Sells (413 Views)

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Udemy Course To 10,57K Plus Udemy Students And Get More Sells by bestguru: 2:09pm On May 10, 2017
Hi,

Are you a Udemy instructor or an online teach?
Do you have ebooks, videos, audios or any other form of digital information to sell?

I'm going to assist you with the following.

I'll promote your Course, landing page or website to 100k+ users and send you hundreds of enrolls with free coupon only.

I'll drive high traffic to your course or landing page.

I'll promote your Udemy, videos, ebooks, audios or landing page, or download links on social media with 100% free coupon only.

enrols and sells are from all over the world and all profiles are real and active.

One coupon only.
EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS AND CHARGES USING FELIX-WILLIAMS@GMX.COM

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path / Going Work In Oil Company, Trafford, Uk(see U Guys In The Evening) / CRUTECH Shutdown Due To Students Protest Against No-fees No-exams Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.