Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (27776 Views)

Please Read This And Understand The RUGA Buhari Agenda / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Bbc News Expose Buhari's Agenda On Biafra Vs Army Clash To The World (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ayaside(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2017
I would have said a lot buh won't. Here is my take. Ask how many citizens are happy with the current government.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by maxiuc(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2017
US should speak for their self

Buhari agenda that is killing us

They should try and make their visa free to all Nigerians and see how their country will be over populated

None sense US

They better answer to Korea threat

Everybody knows that buhari have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2017
burkingx:
grin

Is that your baby
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Benekruku(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2017
kernel504:
Grinding the economy to a standstill.
#Back-to-backRecession

O ye of little knowledge! It takes in-depth knowledge to know and appreciate the agenda!
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
deor03:

Your Maths teacher will be unhappy with you right now !!
Get out of my space Mr Man. Amebo
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by vantage001: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
oratorOdunayo1:

US only said they have same agenda but Mr. Holt never uphold or vested the confidence repose in Buhari [/b]because that same agenda in Nigeria is presently a paper tiger. in other words, it is fake and has never been executed. And so, southern, wailers, Afonjas, wise northerners contrary opinions are still selling fast.
[b]True. The US has their permanent interests in the gulf of guinea nations. Alliances are temporal but interests are permanent.
It is the same US that supported Jonathan in his first appointment against turai kitchen cabinet, that now later turned on him when he got too close to the eastern blocs of Russia and China.
As long as buhari remains under the western axis and maintain the status quo of the balance of power, he will always have american support atleast until he does something untenable that insults american ideals like the likes of assad.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ephi123(f): 10:29am On May 10, 2017
AceRoyal:

You are indeed wise!grin

grin

It's actually very telling that the guy kept using the word "he wanted to"

Talk about an indirect acknowledgment of failure.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LionDeLeo: 10:30am On May 10, 2017
veraponpo:

Only the children of hate will not appreciate Buhari, his style of governance and what he stands for.

His plans also mesh with mine.

God bless PMB, VPYO, Nigeria

Amen.

Children of hate have already flooded the thread calling for the head of US leadership which they "helped to instal".

2 Likes

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by alizma: 10:30am On May 10, 2017
which us, the one IPOD is hoping on or another one?
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by BlowBack: 10:30am On May 10, 2017
When he is doing your bidding to wreck havoc accross the land and to start a civil war to lead to your agenda of nigeria balkanization
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ultimate73(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2017
why una dy whyne us na...... maybe we should swap
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by permit(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Oboy IPOB would not like this.
u be lik...

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ephi123(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
US should speak for their self

Buhari agenda that is killing us

They should try and make their visa free to all Nigerians and see how their country will be over populated

None sense US

They better answer to Korea threat

Everybody knows that buhari have nothing to offer

You want Nigeria to be empty, kwa? cheesy
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by loomer: 10:32am On May 10, 2017
vantage001:

Chop your money? Really?
Why should the US support a government that does not serve its economic interests.? As long as our US multinationals keep drilling oil then,yes, that is enough for now.
It could be worse though. Atleast the US is better than china and Russia.

All of them na the same, dem no dey pity person
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by maxiuc(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
MDsambo:
Wailers right now
a wailer with chest pain is better than a zombie without brain

Like buhari like his followers

You think been intelligent is knowing English nd being able to read nd write no you failed.

So far that you can't see the future you are a chronic illiterate
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by DaPuncline: 10:33am On May 10, 2017
Slai1:
Master and Servant in tango.

What else where you supposed to say.

Don't worry, just relax, at the revealing of the chibok-girls-abduction-conspiracy, your mouth go quiet.
Go hang yourself.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by burkingx(f): 10:34am On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:

Is that your baby
....Yes Sir ! grin grin grin
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by kernel504(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2017
Benekruku:

O ye of little knowledge! It takes in-depth knowledge to know and appreciate the agenda!

Obama meet America in recession, today there out of it, same with Hollande of France.

Bubu, has taken Nigeria into recession back to back, that's his legacy. A man who called Abacha a saint, is your role model, Satan will gladly mentor you.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Beetobee(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2017
We Nigerians youths are outright stupid! We sit back and use social media to show our stupidity by making derogatory remarks about our leaders. What have WE done to show we are better than them? Is that all we can offer, name-calling and insults? Is that actually a depiction of how youths have been brought up by their parents/guardians, or is that a show of deviance? How then can we expect truants to take hold of the reigns of power? How many of us go to our grassroots and identify with our people? We just expect power to be handed to us on a platter of gold? Unless we groom ourselves and exhibit decent behavior which includes reasonable respect for our elders and peers as well as those thought to be below us, we ain't getting nowhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by maxiuc(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

You want Nigeria to be empty, kwa? cheesy
at list make them give two of us visa I bet them in the next 10yrs will shall reproduce half of Texas
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LionDeLeo: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Rather than hiding their ugly faces in shame, children of hate are busy jumping upandan telling us how US is better than Nigeria.

Why don't you all ingrates relocate immediately and stop disturbing.

1 Like

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by LordOfNaira: 10:36am On May 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ephi123(f): 10:36am On May 10, 2017
maxiuc:
at list make them give two of us visa I bet them in the next 10yrs will shall reproduce half of Texas

hahaha cheesy
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-buharis-agenda-well-matches

S
I thought Trump was the one.
Believe me this doesnt match Trump agenda.
All these people rr Obama minions. Trump is draining the swamp starting from yesterday.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by bitcoinvin(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2017
CokersClub:
99.9% Nigerians wish for Buhari to die, while 1000% are praying for his time to come quickly, guess what? , am one of them praying and wishing.

also pray God changes his age from 89 to 12 years..Okpo
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by Nobody: 10:37am On May 10, 2017
sunmike065:
We've allowed hatred to fed us so much to an extent that it's only foreigners that are seeing the positive side of this buhari.

For sure he may have made some mistakes but his government is far far batter than Jonathan era.
Ow is this government better than Jonathan's? Apart from taking us back to our worst ever recession, he claim to be fighting corruption when his cabinet is fool of corrupt bastards. It is only in this government that some one will be held without trial for more than a year eg Case of Nnamdi KANU and DAT zhakawi guy.it is only in this government that 200million will be used to cut grass. At least during Jonathan era we the masses fit they manage to they soak garri? Now ow much is a cup of garri now?

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by mynd1(f): 10:38am On May 10, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I remember when I was in California last month, I found out many Americans like Buhari and his policies.

We Hausa people are God sent to Nigeria.

Read my signature
Lol no mind them. Ipod zombies don suffer ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ollah2: 10:38am On May 10, 2017
If only people understand this message. If your agenda and that of US matches then something or perhaps everything is wrong.
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by ipobbigot7: 10:42am On May 10, 2017
The delusional iPod youths who thinks that Trump government is a pro-biafuro and anti-Buhari will not like this news.

Igbos right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by cytell56: 10:43am On May 10, 2017
Re: US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours by farouk0403(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
I remember when I was in California last month, I found out many Americans like Buhari and his policies.

We Hausa people are God sent to Nigeria.

Read my signature

You dont look hausa to me,

daga wani gari kike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.