Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" (33317 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by vRendoh(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Abeg o....how old is Agu?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Baroba(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
Dozie amanye aka na nsi abokii.. cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by petsam11(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2017
Is this movie in anyway trying to compete with Genevieve Nnaji's upcoming movie "LionHeart? "The wedding Party" added Mama G and now Chinwetalu Agu...While in Genny's movie we have: Pete Edochie, Osuofia, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe, Chief Zebudiah, Onyeka Onwnu, Phyno Fino, and now "Mr. P or P.Square!
Hehehehehee! Let's see how it goes shaa! But I see these two movies sweeping awards in the next AMVCA's but with Genevieve's movie grabbing more!!! I can't wait to see this two movies but Genny's movie go sell like crazy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Baroba(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
vRendoh:
grin
Abeg o....how old is Agu?

Old soja no dey get age now, the just fade away eventually grin.. he should be in his late 60s I presume..

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Respect55(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by wiringdpt(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2017
I don miss this man, sometimes i just go on youtube and search for classic movies. I wish I understood Ibo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by waledeji(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2017
Abeg who knows the link to download the first part, am interested in watching it grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Kingbuhari(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
the Fulani duara gullum will soon join the cast

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by jchioma: 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
Lol, this got me cracking...

PMWSpirit:
This movie don dey take style turn THE EXPENDABLES, too many star actors and actresses

But you just can beat the performance of this man - Chiwetalu Agu. He is a veteran indeed... "aka ose adighi mma na otele"
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2017
I'M ALWAYS DISAPPOINTED ANYTIME I SEE THE NAME "CHIWETALU" AND IT IS NOT FOLLOWED BY 'EJIOFOR" grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 10, 2017
holatimmy:
Until they over crowd the movie before their eyes come down.

*Too many cook spoils the broth*

Exactly.. this part 2 is going to be complete crap
Way to ruin a good movie nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 10, 2017
dis one wey patience n her husband agu don join dis film...wickedness go full part 2 oooo. i foresee d wife bn barren for many years.husband lose jobs etc.. waiting patiently

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by castel428: 1:22pm On May 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Ukochukwu ewelu ego bazzar ndi Uka mee MMM!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by khallyberry: 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
its now they know they will bring dem.metchewww
remaining osuofia abeg(nkem owoh)
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by madjune(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2017
Obviously, Mo Abudu wan water down this film.

First she removed Kemi Adetiba.

Now this?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by wristbangle: 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
holatimmy:
Until they over crowd the movie before their eyes come down.

*Too many cook spoils the broth*

Word!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Teespice(f): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
This is what you call a great sequel, something that will be more interesting than the first one. Just imagine the great combo of toyin tomatoes+ patience ozokwor+ chiwetalu agu= superb movie wink

as in eh.

this sequel will be way better.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
Ekwensu enwe phone number
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Choise(f): 2:18pm On May 10, 2017
Teespice:

as in eh.

this sequel will be way better.

I know right smiley
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by donqx: 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
funny man
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
prettyjo:
no,it will be ekwensu e romancia mammywater

U no talk am well....

...Eeeeeeeeeeekwensu e Rrromancccia mammywata cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2017
Omagago:
Hmmmm, ChiwetaluAGU lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ome-na jalijali

And he is still tapping the Oyinbo gal current

Oooooome na jalijali cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
castel428:

Ukochukwu ewelu ego bazzar ndi Uka mee MMM!

Abeg title of d movie e tlk dis one! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I neva hear dis one b4 o
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by VitaminB12(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2017
prettyjo:
no,it will be ekwensu e romancia mammywater
iji ya Nnem

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by cylax: 5:10pm On May 10, 2017
i hope he's not coming to claim banky w land this time
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by missuniverse(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
Chiwetalu Agu too
in wedding party...
I'm not understanding ooo

meanwhile, there's this guy I saw in a movie that looks, talks and acts so much like Chiwetalu Agu...

are they related? ??

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Blessing008(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
They want to sell the movies well. The first one didn't make plenty cash in the SE
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
Nwanneeeee ta nwanba grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by Chuksdede(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
Hehehe dis evil man let him come look for who to kill with juju..... He will soon visit ezemuo(native doctor)
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by chuks34(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2017
This one senior crowd don full the movie, hope say no be de one everybody go dey talk him own without script.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" by judgedredd22(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
foladj:
Patience Ozokwor - Wicked Stepmother in Movies grin grin

This man - Wicked Uncle in movies grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Arrested By The Police Over Domestic Violence Allegation (Video) / Rita Dominic In New Braids Hairdo (Photos) / Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.