Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up (33318 Views)

Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
BREAKING!!! Popular Nigerian Singer, Peter Okoye (Mr P) Dragged To Court Over 2.8 Million Fraud (Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

West Africa Youth Support Development Forum And ECOWAS Youth Council have dragged popular Nigerian Singer, Peter Okoye, aka, Mr P to court over N2.8 million fraud, Igbere TV reports.

The groups said Mr P defrauded them of
2.8million naira, that's 70% down payment of 4million to come and perform at the inauguration of West Africa Champions League in Asaba, Delta State which he didn't show up.

In a video obtained by IGBERE TV, Mr P actually confirmed that he would be live in Asaba on 16th June, 2019 but didn't show up for the event.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, the group Managing Director said, "on June 16th 2019, after Mr P collected the money and did a video that he will be coming live, he refused to show up at the event which later crashed the dream of the organization to give better opportunity to youths."

According to him, "Mr P actually killed the show by not turning up for the event. Many people wanted to see him perform live."

"We lost over 33 Million Naira because he didn't show up. the efforts of former under 20 and 17 national team coach, Sam John Obuh and other host of celebrities who honored the event to support our youth development through sports were killed by Mr P's actions."

"We have sued him for over 500, 000, 000, 00 naira. The organizations have written to him severally to refund the money but he refused".

"That's why we are in court today, 23rd February, 2022 but the court has adjourned the case to 13th April, 2022.

Below are the court documents obtained by IGBERE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8S4imnrEE

https://igberetvnews.com/1415344/breaking-popular-nigerian-singer-peter-okoye-mr-p-dragged-court-2-8-million-fraud-video/

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by chukwuibuipob: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
I like Peter and hate Paul,I hate Jude as well.I don't like Lola too and hate Jude's wife.They should leave Peter alone

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
another wahala for him

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Karemarealty288(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yo! If you know you cannot honour an agreement do not engage yo!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by ekineme: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
If I understood what I just read; You are suing for N500,000,000?, As compensation??.
Greed is all I see here, you are not fighting for justice.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by dawnomike(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sued him for 500 million naira!!!? shocked fear God na

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by ambu2: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Rudeboy should lend him some money. He was most hit by the breakup but was always forming. Good thing that they can make good money the Psquare way.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
ambu2:
Rudeboy should lend him some money. He was most hit by the breakup but was always forming. Good thing that they can make good money the Psquare way.

grin grin angry

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by nachisunday(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like Peter and hate Paul,I hate Jude as well.I don't like Lola too and hate Jude's wife.They should leave Peter alone
so how did this your hatred to their family go with this topic now. SMH

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by nachisunday(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Yo! If you know you cannot honour an agreement do not engage yo!
Oboy na your brother be this? Lol.... Na rugged mafia be una presido again

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by RocketHarbalTea: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Sanni45(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
ekineme:
If I understood what I just read; You are suing for N500,000,000?, As compensation??.
Greed is all I see here, you are not fighting for justice.
I tire o...Can you just imagine?How much them pay in the first place?

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by michlins(m): 2:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Sanni45:

I tire o...Can you just imagine?How much them pay in the first place?
I don't know how most Nigerians think but this is exactly what brought us here.

So how much do you think that a breach of contract should cost?

They lost significant sum so he should he. Moreover the court might award them only 5% as judgement debt.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Bbass1990(m): 3:36am On Feb 24, 2022
A case since 2019, who just woke you up in 2022?

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by BlaqJosh: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by l0uie(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Boys go cashout by any means.
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by CheapWebsite1: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by bigdammyj: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Noted
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by whisper88(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Please drag him angry

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by tillaman(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by pretydiva(f): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
sue his ass. If found guilty, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Antoeni(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
He will pay the 2.8m and still pay for Damages
Nonsense
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by tiswell(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2022
mr.p is no fraud

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by abobote: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
They should forgive him, while try and refund him. I know charges above that but 2019 he was very broke and depressed

Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Haha pay 2.8million collect 500,000,000 no be juju be that lmao
Re: Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

the illness don start again abi

meanwhile this western youths want to use 4m to collect 500m, are they on crypto business or what

Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Blocks Freeze On Instagram Over #esewalter